What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - CI Ryan - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieron Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: CI Ryan

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1900

What best describes this incident ?: (5.4.1) (1.1)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Police came to raid the Enforcer+ compound and i did get killed and them spawned at our hideout then started to drive back to the gunfight i re joined after my NLR. I did not get shot at coming up to the base so i felt like i was safe to enter the purple zone, A NCA hunter and a prowler came through the purple zone to kill someone in a deer stand but before he killed to person he tried to ram the quilin out of the way with the hunter at that point i was stood in the purple zone and then i get killed form the deer stand by CI Ryan

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/34475610/d1337CfWTlw7

https://medal.tv/clips/34476114/d1337eyffFEW

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What a joke of a report, lets start with the fact that this whole thing could have been spoken about and cleared up in 5 minutes yet you didn't contact me what so ever before submitting even though we have never had a problem in the past, second of all your loitering on the edge of the zone when you can see I'm being shot by your faction member at the bottom of the deer stand, how am I suppose to know who is shooting at me when there is 2 of you and then you start running away, use common sense that I'm being pushed by your faction member who is standing next to you and shooting me and you begin running away from me? I'm failing to understand why this has been submitted yet you haven't used common sense to see the situation I was in.

Also you have reported me for VDM yet the evidence you provided isn't sufficient. (Because there is none)

Also just to let you know that from the clips you have submitted you have actually driven into a purple in a active gunfight which your not able to do, you have also stored your vehicle in an active gunfight which is another rule break I have taken from your video.

(1) You have retreated to a purple zone in a gunfight which comes under (5.4.4) Retreating to a purple zone while being engaged in a gunfight is not allowed.

(2) You have also combat stored your SUV at Posiedon Base which comes under (1.6) Combat storing, such as storing a vehicle whilst you are being chased, impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage or to otherwise prevent roleplay.

Closing report since both parties involved have resolved it by speaking to each other on TS.

REPORT CLOSED

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back