What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - clark, Biscotti, INS Kieran, SGT Simon, SGT Jason Detiri, Brandon Pigeon - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Heisenberg and Steve

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

clark, Biscotti, INS Kieran, SGT Simon, SGT Jason Detiri, Brandon Pigeon

Date of the incident

04/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Just what can i say the RP was not there at all, the "police" were not doing their jobs and being one sided towards clark and biscotti as believe he also plays as a cop. The police were not doing any RP with me trying to make me angry by spam defibing me on the floor and leaving me there to sit there and watch. The police also watched as steves vehicle was being stolen and also told to put his hands on his head by clark and biscotti. Then police told steve to drop his illegal firearm and allow clark and bisc to keep theirs and not mention it at all. Steve pulled out his pistol feeling threatened by 2 rebels and knowing there are police watching he knocked out 1 and the other shot Steve to the ground, INS Kieran shot clark thinking it was someone else and them ignoring any RP and reviving them only to allow them to steal steves vehicle and also let them initiate on him yet again and only after we mentioned about the body cams recording they decided to act like "Police". I think it is very poor from all of them and i do not care its 5am RP should still apply no matter what the time is. In the 2nd video from Steve's POV the police drive off and leave him to run all the way back after being a hostage and steve finds clark on the floor downed and was RPing with him however clark re-spawns and denies the RP situation to end as he re-spawns before Steve can finish the role play.

1st: https://youtu.be/1MXPYnZkBb8 2nd: https://youtu.be/jjWfo3n7ha8
Would like to know why this is acceptable....
Myself and Steve would like to make this report together because how we were treated was terrible.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/1MXPYnZkBb8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To be truthfully honest this situation was awful in itself. Mass amounts of people were all around the area screaming and shouting. 

You say you attempted to resolve the sit when you didn't but yet I will be happy to compensate what you lost. It was at least 5AM and I've not really had any sleep the past few days so my judgement is a bit cloudy plus saying that RP should be to the highest quality it possibly can no matter what time it is? people have lives and we can all act stupid at times such as this. We're only human, we need sleep.

I bled out before you could execute me. There is no rule stating I am not allowed to do that. 

May I say its also interesting I saw the same from your side too:  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@TheHeisenberg You say you were badly treated when I was treated even worse you litterly initiate with out the heli or you will be shot.

As I have said previously I am happy to resolve this and compensate what was lost due to my mistake. As I have said before it was 5AM and I wasn't really in the mind set, apologies.

As for the video If you think I was meta-gaming to see how many of your gang were online I was going to promote Biscotti in my gang to level 2 but I saw the opportunity to take the Orca

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry why am I being reported here?  

are you just reporting all the cops on the server at the time? I only interacted with you and your gang once. I came to revive you and stopped because me and Simon were both getting glitched into a weird camera when we clicked revive on you which I will be filling out a bug report on. 

but I really dont understand why I am being reported here...

To be truthfully honest this situation was awful in itself. Mass amounts of people were all around the area screaming and shouting. 

You say you attempted to resolve the sit when you didn't but yet I will be happy to compensate what you lost. It was at least 5AM and I've not really had any sleep the past few days so my judgement is a bit cloudy.

I bled out before you could execute me. There is no rule stating I am not allowed to do that. 
Nobody bleeds out in that quick of a time and it just so happens that when I went upstairs to initiate the roleplay of the execution, you just conveniently disappeared? This is more than "awful in itself" as we both feel that there was a huge bias from the police and that this wasn't a fair situation. Must I also state that the police was trying so hard to troll us both by fake reviving my friend and also impounding every available vehicle and also trying to steal my buddies orca which is the total opposite the morals of what the police stands for and then threatening to shoot me in the face??? I'm sure it also says in the police handbook that a banned phrase is "Hands up or you die or something along the lines." We couldn't even get a chance to resolve the situation due to the way the police acted in coordination to the rebels and then police proceed to roleplay that he had took my go pro off me and then to smash it on the floor? Now I thing that is abusing their power in itself. 

Nobody bleeds out in that quick of a time and it just so happens that when I went upstairs to initiate the roleplay of the execution, you just conveniently disappeared? This is more than "awful in itself" as we both feel that there was a huge bias from the police and that this wasn't a fair situation. Must I also state that the police was trying so hard to troll us both by fake reviving my friend and also impounding every available vehicle and also trying to steal my buddies orca which is the total opposite the morals of what the police stands for and then threatening to shoot me in the face??? I'm sure it also says in the police handbook that a banned phrase is "Hands up or you die or something along the lines." We couldn't even get a chance to resolve the situation due to the way the police acted in coordination to the rebels and then police proceed to roleplay that he had took my go pro off me and then to smash it on the floor? Now I thing that is abusing their power in itself. 
Dude, Im not a cop the guy who stole your orca is me. Im a rebel.

To be honest it was 5am and I admit I was being a bit of a dickhead so I'll take what ever punishment I deserve

Me and Steve have come to a decision to compensate

I will compensate in full of what himself and Heisenberg had lost

You edited the video at 0:57 secconds.

Trying to hide something?

The incentive was clear. Put your hands up. I also said when you were in the quillin neccecary force will be used if you didn't comply so again it was very clear I wanted you to put your hands up. When you pulled your gun after I knocked out the wrong person and started running around trying to get close to me that you were going to attempt to knock me out or shoot me. In the heat of the moment I shot you. You also appear to say "I dont care I knocked one out anyway" so it was clear that your intention was to harm me, it was pretty damn clear.

You edited the video at 0:57 secconds.

Trying to hide something?

The incentive was clear. Put your hands up. I also said when you were in the quillin neccecary force will be used if you didn't comply so again it was very clear I wanted you to put your hands up. When you pulled your gun after I knocked out the wrong person and started running around trying to get close to me that you were going to attempt to knock me out or shoot me. In the heat of the moment I shot you. You also appear to say "I dont care I knocked one out anyway" so it was clear that your intention was to harm me, it was pretty damn clear.
Just remember the report isn't 100% directly aimed at you

@Darkar100McLean Are we good to compensate then or are you still wanting to take this further as I had no interaction with Heisenberg 
I believe Darkar is happy with comp as I had no interaction with you and this was you and Steve I do not seek any compensation from you as that wouldn’t be fair. Also the reason why there was a cut was because the raw video is me lying there forever as I’m do not get interacted with or nothing happens in the cuts I’m just left on the floor if needed I can get the whole footage.

I believe Darkar is happy with comp as I had no interaction with you and this was you and Steve I do not seek any compensation from you as that wouldn’t be fair. Also the reason why there was a cut was because the raw video is me lying there forever as I’m do not get interacted with or nothing happens in the cuts I’m just left on the floor if needed I can get the whole footage.
Perfect. If you can get a hold of him I will send some cash his way.

Why am I actually being reported? Like, I was just stood there listening to the shit fest after the gunfight happened and I didn't rev as I realized shots had been fired recently . We didn't act on the individuals -Being Clark and Biscotti- because one of the officers accidently RDMed Clark.

Furthermore, your initial recording has some odd moments where it looks like you had edited something out. Just pointing that out as well. 

I ain't gonna respond to this anymore as I feel this isn't relevant to me in the slightest.

Why am I actually being reported? Like, I was just stood there listening to the shit fest after the gunfight happened and I didn't rev as I realized shots had been fired recently . We didn't act on the individuals -Being Clark and Biscotti- because one of the officers accidently RDMed Clark.

Furthermore, your initial recording has some odd moments where it looks like you had edited something out. Just pointing that out as well. 

I ain't gonna respond to this anymore as I feel this isn't relevant to me in the slightest.
If needed like i said i can upload the whole raw footage not a problem for me however the problem for me was how i was treated last night

> We came on scene after witnessing someone being shot in the orca on a the ground.

>Got out and attempted to speak to your group of 4ish but was met with weapons being drawn and people running away - especially yourself Heisenberg you just bopped into some house and setup right away.

> Situation escalated and clear initiation was made on members of your group who swiftly found themselves on their backs

> Spent a good few minutes searching agios looking for you just to find you upstairs holding a staircase with your gun out.

> You got obliterated and left for a short while in that room whilst we got the situation as a whole under control

> I came back to chat with you and bring you out onto the road so we could have a chat as a group - providing role play as an officer (explaining that you were under arrest ect and some other stuff that I’ve forgotten)

> Once 5 minutes had passed we were clear to start reviving people (combat reviving rule for police and all) but upon attempting to do so, discovered that you were bugged and this wasn't possible. (Unfortunately I don’t have a recording of this but Brandon brushed on it lightly before - we were unable to see your body but a menu did come up. When we pressed revive our cameras bugged out and made it impossible to tell what was happening.)

> I went to get my prowler in order to attempt to load you in and fix things some other way

> Further situation ensued that I wasn’t a part of being some 100m away but your edited footage captures this just fine.

Now I can only apologize that you aren’t the center of the universe here, I do consistently try to deal with a situation in its entirely before moving on. However this was out of my hands at this point - we’d received shots back from rebels and it became another hostile situation and thus we couldn’t get you up even if we were capable of doing so.

What I do want to touch up on is your attitude towards me, though. It’s obvious that you’re a little annoyed with me regarding how I dealt with a situation in kavala 1-2 days ago. I know this because this situation was at least the second time that day that I’d been speaking to you. The first time in Athira you made the above clear to me by mentioning the kavala situation in a peculiar manner when it had nothing to do with anything at the time. (“You’re the guy that arrested me and took my gun when someone was being homophobic to me”) and some other stuff.  - I implore you to deal with this situation someplace else on the forums if it means so much to you - hearing you repeatedly tell me you have goPro footage of it honestly makes me want to smash my little toe against a hard object.

Tl;dr seems petty, apart from the accidental RDM on Clark which was remedied with a swift revive I see nothing wrong with what happened here. You’ve conveniently missed out the few minutes prior to the start of your video showing me talking to you and dragging you a good 100m down the road - presumably in attempt to make viewers perceive the situation in a way that benefits this report.

Bit boring my friend 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back