What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cliffy / Nealon - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Jackson

Your In-game name

[P] Rct. David Jackson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Nealon

Date of the incident

07/15/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i was just taking my brand new Orca on a cocaine run. I filled it up within a few minutes and then fired up the chopper. My friend Ollie had decided to give me air support troughout the whole run and keep me safe. However before taking off i start taking shots, which some of hit my helicopter, some miss. As soon as i saw a shot hit my helicopter, i start recording.

I bail out, thinking that the fella tried to take out my rotors so he could come and RDM me, so i prepare for combat. I drink a red gull and start searching for him. After all, i do not wish to die. After i've successfully executed the buggah, his friend frags me and runs up to talk to me. I admit over there i was giving poor RP on my end, but i was frusthrated at this point. I stop recording since i thought i was done with this incident.

*In the video you can see and hear me give my location for my friend, after i was shot, i muted my microphone on out-of game communication(ts).*

Now, while my friend is on the way, him and myself spot an orca dropping out a hobo with a parachute. This is clearly an unusual event, which we thought was very fishy. Moments later we disvocer my orca has been lockpicked and takes off. Obviously, it was moving towards the scrap yard.

On our flight we do not spot the orca, since it has gained a lot of altitude(which you can later see when it's landing), we prepare to protect our vehicle as it lands, but are too late. We then ask the homeless man(the same who was executed about 11-13 minutes before my orca took off), to put his hands above his head. He was even threatened a bullet by my mate. To this he responds "See you later" and "fucking eat me" which was clearly very poor RP and he clearly didn't care if he lived or died, as long as there's a respawn button.

With that being said i declare this report for breaking NLR, not valuing life and maybe even a case of attempted RDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDflO6MF1gY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Time of incident is 17:55, it has bugged out on the report.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the video he didnt blatently not value his life he was only disrespectful to the guys with guns to his face (this is part of his characters backstory as he was in the milartary and has been in hostage situations many times so he was in character not NLR breaking ) , they also did not give enough time for him to comply, when he was saying "see you later boys" i believe it was about the helicopter. i dont believe this is NLR. also the start of the clip was not random shots, there were warning shot at the beginning for 2 minutes( the recorderding begins after this) , i was the other party who killed this player after he killed nealon, nealon also did not come back to the coke field, i did, i took the heli and we switched at athria and he scrapped the heli which is perfectly within rp. i gave him the heli so he could re gear from the money gained , this was all explained on ts as well and we thought it would not be brought further as he said it wouldn't , due to this we saw no point in keeping our recordings. 

Cliffy, i was rougly gathering cocaine for 2-3 minutes and did not hear any shots then. When i was collecting my last cocaine to fill up my inventory, your orca just showed up. Please speak the truth for your own sake.

On ts you started making up different excuses then what you tried to say in OOC earlier, so i said "This is going nowhere" and left since you were clearly trying to evade a report.

So let me get this straight, no one has any video of the alleged warning shots?  Was it in the air at the time? If not, why would you fire warning shots at a heli that's already on the ground? The whole reason for warning shots is because you cannot RP with a airborne heli pilot, however you can quite easily have gone up to the pilot and ordered him to leave.

@Cliffy since you know the accused, could you bring this report to his attention for some input.

Also, @David Jackson, in the interests of transparency, can you please re-upload the video without the cut in the middle?  Wondering why that's been cut. Lastly David, are you aware of :

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.

Within 7 mins you're sticking your rifle in a guys face and initiating on him.  Explain?

Also, @David Jackson, in the interests of transparency, can you please re-upload the video without the cut in the middle?  Wondering why that's been cut. Lastly David, are you aware of :

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.

Within 7 mins you're sticking your rifle in a guys face and initiating on him.  Explain?
As i said in the post earlier, i stopped recording halfway because i thought we were done dealing with them. I usually don't record since it very much interrupts my performance. After i saw the parachuter i re-started recording out of suspicion. So therefore i do not have the full clip. However you can see how much time had passed from my blood amount(15 minutes is a full bar).

I am aware of the rules since i'm a trustworthy person and wish not to get in any trouble as i like the community.

I only went to follow the situation because i saw another rulebreak happen and did not want my Orca to be scrapped unfairly. 

I do understand that it's not a valid reason to break a rule, but to be fair if my Orca would've not been scrapped we could've given him some rp time, however he had no respect for us at all, we decided not to.

@Cliffy Who fired the 'warning shots' and where was the heli at the time of these shots being fired?

Have you spoken to Nealon yet and made him aware of this report? His input is required.

The warning shots were fired by both Nealon and I from a further position, we then moved our orca up closer to engage in combat for accuracy sake and the heli was on the ground at the time however we didn't want to approach due to the fact we could not make out how many people were down there and where backup might have been, we fired warning shots as we couldn't engage in rp from distance so decided this would be a fair way of engaging in some level of rp instead of rdm. We couldn't wait for them to be done as we ourselves were under some external time pressure to finish the run of cocaine as I had to get off the game in under and hour from the start of the run.  Nealon is aware but is currently away on holidays so cannot reply to the thread thus I am replying on his behalf. 

Neither I not Nealon had wished to cause problems with rules or what not and tried to stay within rp throughout. Neither of us had wanted waste any administrative time on what we thought was a perfectly legitimate rp scenario. 

@Cliffy The problem is, warning shots to a heli already on the ground cannot be considered warning shots since the point of warning shots is to entice an airborne heli to leave due to the fact you cannot verbally RP with the pilot. Therefore warning shots to a landed heli will be deemed by the recipient of said shots as hostile fire, and he'd be justified to return fire. Further more, if recipient is then killed in the ensuing gunfight, this is classed as RDM since no initiation has taken place. 

Whilst this report was against Nealon, both of you are guilty of RDM. The rules on RDM are clear.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

The argument for Nealon's value of life is weak. Hard guy or not, he had two rifles pointed in his face yet decided the best course of action would be to mock the aggressors which unsurprisingly ended in a bullet to the head. 

@David Jackson Two wrongs don't make a right. You broke a server rule by initiating on someone within 15 mins of being revived.  However, as you were RDM'd, you will not receive a ban but I will add a warning point which will be taken into consideration should something like this happen again. 

Action Taken : 

5.4 Entering combat situation within 15 mins of being revived

Warning Point Added
Name : [P] Rct. David Jackson

2.2 RDM

Name : Cliffy
Steam ID : 76561198397918393
GUID : 4af1d60263070a227d4df4e0827f0faa

Name : Nealon
Steam ID : 76561198084819134
GUID : a888b06169a723c3d3b0b8749ffdbd35