What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CMD Scrub - Hacker (Player Already Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxIII

Your In-game name

MaxIII

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CMD Scrub

Date of the incident

03/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Hacker

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We initiated hon the vehicle and my friend shot at his tires. He goes up on the rock at Kavala drug dealer, at the same time I am currently spinning up my helicopter. He manages to shoot me when I am clearly LOSing him and kill my friend which is right under him in a matter of less than 1 second. This seems really fishy and I would like to get some opinions. I asked him to TS in OCC but of course he did not respond which seems even more suspicious.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GzPM-5bcr8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I understand how you may think this is dodgey but actually its quite simple in the video you see i shoot the guy in the heli then the guy on the ground. I lay on a very high dpi so when it comes to looking around it is quite quick. Now then i shot the guy in the heli then shot the guy below me wich tbh is not hard any arma player could really do that its not difficult considering he is right below me. Now for the timing it could have been ag as it wa snot that quick i sprayed at the heli then like 2 seconds later shot the guy below me. So in my opinion it was lag but at the end of the day its an admins choice what happens to me.

And for me not responding to your OOC message i did not see it sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was not 2 seconds mate. Pause the video at 29 seconds and you will see that he is pointing the gun at my friend. When he fires I die too. In my opinion it is very clear.

If i was a "hacker" do you not think i would be a bit more careful about it. Also i was aiming at the heli while coming over the top of the rock thats when i shot. I then procceeded to shoot your friend below

Scrub has already been banned and likely won't be returning.
Moving to Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back