What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Coco Triton - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexed - Panasonic

Your In-game name

SGT Vexed [8513]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Coco Triton

Date of the incident

04/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on an NCA patrol and we were shutting down the Poseidon weed field and a while after we started shutting it down, Poseidon landed a taru and a hummingbird at their base and then came over to Erik who was standing in a gas station, he hot mic'd his responses and it was pretty clear that Poseidon were changing their mind every second as first of they told Erik to "fuck off" and then they told him to come back at which point he was in a car being driven away, if Poseidon had've made a clear initiation they would have most likely shot at the car Erik was in, instead they only shot once they got over to me and tigerforce. You can clearly hear in the video one NCA officer ask if we are shooting Poseidon and we reply to him saying no and if an officers life was being threatened I am sure one of the surrounding officers, if not Erik himself would've counter initiated, but instead as Ive said the first shots were fired only once they had came over to me and tigerforce shutting down the feild. I messaged Coco on TS and was eventually told that the initiator had lost connection, and then he sent me a message of a copy-paste of Helix losing connection at 21:40 (20:40) yet i had first messaged him at 20:35 and first // at 20:33 when I first got shot, he had plenty of time to clear it up with Helix and respond but he just said that it was a fine initiation and that I should speak to Helix about it, all the NCA people that where in the situation were in agreement that it was not a clear initiation and that it was more-or-less RDM.
In short, if Posiedon had made clear initaition then why did they let two officer get away and wait until they got to the field in a quilin to even fire one shot, I have put Poor/Low Quality RP because they may have made initiation but still it was not near enough, when I asked Erik if he heard any clear threat to life he said that he only heard them tell him to "fuck off" and then tell him to stay which you can tell by his response, although I did message Coco over TS trying to figure out what happened but due to him saying the initiator had lost connection and I could not find him on TS, I could not have a liaison. If I can I will try and get a video of Erik and what was being said but I don't believe there was any recording of that on police side.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/3ClkMv89Ug0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You're reporting me with claims of a bad/no initiation with no video of the initation? This video literally shows absolutely nothing. Grow up and stop making petty reports. An initiation was clearly made and everyone in the Poseidon channels heard it clearly. You were told to immediatly leave the area or Poseidon are going to have to use lethal force to rid you. We gave you plenty of time and after none of you moved, we moved in and started shooting.

Maybe sort out the bad comms.

@Rice Krispy I mean if that is the case, then may you or anyone in Poseidon that was there please provide the video, unfortunately the officer that you supposedly initiated on does not record. Thank you.

@Rice Krispy I mean if that is the case, then may you or anyone in Poseidon that was there please provide the video, unfortunately the officer that you supposedly initiated on does not record. Thank you.
Do you not think that you should get sufficient evidence before filing a report? I will not spend my time going around asking members of Poseidon if they were there and if they were recording simply because you jumped at the opportunity to put up a report without first organising evidence properly. This is a waste of my time and the staffs time.

I will not be responding any further.

Do you not think that you should get sufficient evidence before filing a report? I will not spend my time going around asking members of Poseidon if they were there and if they were recording simply because you jumped at the opportunity to put up a report without first organising evidence properly. This is a waste of my time and the staffs time.

I will not be responding any further.
This video clearly shows the fact that what you did was not within the rules here. We had no initiation during that situation, the closest thing we had was our officer (as you can hear in the video) being told to leave the building, which he did. And a few seconds later, you can tell that it is not an active gunfight because your friend rocks up to the situation to clearly talk and begin the initiation by driving up to us and decamping with his gun on his back, and you begin to randomly open fire on police in the area, there was no initiation or gunfight going. I am really trying to look where you think this gunfight might have started but I can’t find anything, all myself, or any of the other officers in that situation could see was obvious RDM. Why you couldn’t wait 15 seconds for your friend or one of the officers to initiate is beyond me  

Since mentioned in this report I will give a response. My internet cut out last night so what Rice is saying is true, he did ask me in the channels if initiation was made to confirm again even tho everyone in the channel was questioning why this was needed since 2 Poseidon members where next to me and I hotmiced when i initiated. 

We landed at base. Got in my 4 wheel. Drove up to the first cops I saw, at the construction site near pyrgos bridge, mind you I was the first arriving. He runs away. I tell all cops to leave our lands or they will be shot, running after him, and again when they get in a car standing 3 meters away from them. It was crystal clear. said 3 times and they responded by driving away but sadly other officers did not. 

My hole channel 10+ people heard me, the first at the situation, making these initiations and the poseidon member next to me can also confirm, i believe it was chilli. not sure. 

Rice asked my a bit too late since my recording cuts of 2 minutes after the initiation but he asked if i had recording, sadly i dont either. I dont understand how you are trying to report without evidence? your side is all heresay and bad comms. I also dont understand why you feel the need to report Rice. 

I will only respond further on request of the staff team or Rice. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vexed - Brad MG Upload a longer video please in accordance to the Report  a Player guidelines: 

Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore you must supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

We cant conclude anything from the provided evidence. As mentioned further up in comments, please refrain from submitting reports which have insufficient evidence as it just becomes “he said she said” without any basis in reality.

@Felix - Yello I cant see your name mentioned - as such I would normally give you a warning for responding on a report not Implicating you, but I’ll let this one slide. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back