What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Coco Triton - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Akula

Your In-game name

INS Akula [4412]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Coco Triton

Date of the incident

06/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Broke rule 5.4 also.
Got revived and instantly intiated with poor rp then ripped me out.
Althogh you cant hear what I said I told him I would be putting restraints on him because he has an illegal attachment then was told to unrestrain him because I was told to.
Yes what I did in rp could have been seen scummy but I tried to msg him on ts but he thought he was right and have a reason to do it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/6A-YnBFLqiQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
You sure this isn’t a revenge report because you were reported? I kinda think it is seeing as the situation you are reporting me for happened approximately 30 hours ago.

Not really I take full responsibility of what I did in the report that was put up on me and if I get banned I get banned. Just because a member of the same faction of you puts a report it does not give you immunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is very very interesting that your mic and TeamSpeak audio are not in this. Do you think your RP was sufficient in this situation? You said “you have an attachment that I want” so put me in restraints, took only my suppressor then unrestrained me and drove off. Your RP is shite and what you pulled in this situation was complete shite. 

Not really I take full responsibility of what I did in the report that was put up on me and if I get banned I get banned. Just because a member of the same faction of you puts a report it does not give you immunity.
No comment on posting this past 24 hours? I didn't think you would.

The rules state that after being downed I cannot actively enter, or continue any hostile Roleplay. What happened here was clear as day, it was a robbery by yourself, robbery in itself is a hostile act. The moment you decided to abuse your position, restrain and rob me, you forced me into a hostile situation. By shooting you, I didn’t actively enter a hostile situation, I merely escalated the hostilities that you forced upon me.

https://medal.tv/clips/26710509/AtOsPNzYSqiH

The above clip shows your high quality standard of RP.

Personally, I find it a joke that you're still even here tbh. You pull this kind of shit all the time and even in Reiss' report you do the same, which was the 2nd time in ONE restart that you took a suppressor off me in a completely shit way and broke rules doing so. You don't care about roleplay, you care about winning and coming out on top. So why are you even here?

Which brings me onto a past player report:

In this report Fergu was banned for the exact same thing you did as he gave no roleplay and just robbed the man as soon as he got up from the medics. You yourself should know better as you were actually present in the video provided in that report. So there's absolutely no way you can turn around and say you didn't know what you were doing was shit, you did, you just didn't care.

I debated whether or not to report you myself, knowing the possible consequences, because you're just a toxic indiviudal who this community needs rid of, but alas you did the job for me so thank you. To me, it is a joke that you have gotten away with pulling this shit for so long. I know what I did in this situation wasn't perfect but your shit roleplay spreads like a plague. By giving such shit roleplay just so you can rob my suppressor for yourself, you forced me into a situation I did not want to be in and I had to react. You could have done many things but you chose to be complete scum and restrain me while I was being revived so you could rob me and then run off. You didn't want roleplay, you wanted gear.

I tried to resolve this is ts but you were well aware of what you did but didn't seem to care. What I did may have not been perfect for you or very fair considering you guys crashed a helicopter and I came over to you and then unrestained you when I was told to. Ts was muted anyway so would not make a diffrence and the mic is muted to not pick up breathing or anything.

I went into JFS for clarification about the rule and I dont think any hostile actions was forced upon you where you would need to provide low quality rp with a "if you do x" you get shot.

You don't care about roleplay, you care about winning and coming out on top.
I don't want to bring other situations to this but considering that later on I was taken hostage for about 15 mins, I got blindfolded and you guys said nothing to me for the 15mins I think you would need to reconsider who that statement is aimed at. This is a video game at the end of the day and I could not care less if I win or loose as long as I am enjoying it and making it enjoyable for others if I can however I think your just being petty.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I tried to resolve this is ts but you were well aware of what you did but didn't seem to care.
https://prnt.sc/t2tzm1

Mhm yes, it really appears that way. I accepted what I did was not perfect, why can't you accept that what you did was shit?

I dont think any hostile actions was forced upon you
Would you not agree that a robbery is hostile?

I came over to you and then unrestained you when I was told to
Why do you keep trying to play on the whole "I only unrestrained you because I was told to" when that simply is not true. You unrestrained me because you got the only thing you came for. This was a robbery, straight and simple.

I don't want to bring other situations to this but considering that later on I was taken hostage for about 15 mins, I got blindfolded and you guys said nothing to me for the 15mins I think you would need to reconsider who that statement is aimed at. This is a video game at the end of the day and I could not care less if I win or loose as long as I am enjoying it and making it enjoyable for others if I can however I think your just being petty.
Would this be when you were knocked out at the start of a gunfight? What kind of RP would you expect during a gunfight? If you want I can post a video of that also? I believe this is also the same situation where once we dealt with the cops and took you back to Poseidon lands you refused to talk and later messaged one of us saying that you had arma 3 completely muted while watching netflix. Shit roleplay follows you around like a bad smell.

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/Ao1ykLs

Isn’t it amazing that any situation you come up with, we have some sort of evidence to you breaking rules in it. It’s almost like you breaking rules is an extremely common theme.

I would just like to add on that I do not believe my standard of RP was great here, my RP is always to a much higher standard and most people know that. It is my belief that due to the situation that Akula forced on me with his shit RP robbery, it caused me to become seriously frustrated and I allowed my quality of RP to drop as a result. I come on this server to have fun, have a laugh and find interesting RP. Like you can see in this situation, it is people who give out shit RP that lower the quality for everyone else. This has been a problem for a while now and why the quality of RP has dropped here. It is just a shame to see such an experienced community member going around and constantly giving shit RP to others and ruining the experience for everyone. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

G'day,

There are definitely some wrongdoings shown by both parties within this report. I am going to break this down under the following:

@PC Akula I'm finding it hard to understand what exactly your logic was with regards to how you approached this situation within Roleplay. Slapping restraints on someone whilst they are getting up with the only words said prior being "You have an attachment I like", simply doesn't cut it. Rule 7.11 is in place for rebels taking hostages needing to be carried out with high quality Roleplay, the Police are also held in the same regard when arresting someone. As a result you will be receiving a temporary ban under rule 1.7

@Coco I would expect you to know better than to be shooting someone merely seconds after being revived by a medic. There really is no excuse for it and going forward I hope I don't see anything of this sort from you. You will also be receiving a temporary ban under rule 5.4.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back