What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cocolini - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafari

Your In-game name

Murphy MacManus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cocolini

Date of the incident

10/04/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were chilling with my friend (Connor MacManus) in the weed processing while my friend got out to exchange he's Buds for the unprocessed weed a guy just shot him couple of times with even initiation just after he killed him he initiated and the same happens for me we were unarmed and tried to get the guy OOC but no response he just denied it all.. and didn't tried to solve it up on TS tho .. i actually i
depressed tho I find more "happy triggered" players than ppl that "will" to make some RP.. hope we can get some compensation on this one with my mate.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9PgYnoKy90&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rastafari So you say he killed your friend before? And can you please provide a longer video at least 3 minutes long please. Thank you.

The video that provided is from my friend's camera I am the second one who's killed tho.

We tried to reach him several times .. but the guy just ignored us .. 

Any footage found otherwise we will decide soon concerning this report.

Well i think its enough but as you wish i tried to ask my friend about the footage if he have more time there..

But that all we had there was 2 min before he came and 2 after so im pretty sure its enough but if not thats all we have..

Edit : Now i use plays.tv so i can have more footage in any other report so that problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rastafari

It's good you have the ability to make longer recordings now. As explained, staff generally look for proof that no hostile situation  happened between you guys prior to when your video starts.

Going by what is available, and without evidence to show otherwise, I deem this as RDM.

Action Taken
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Name : Cocolini
SID : 76561198052174378
GUID : ac5e3eb5503a4bd15f341716ccc90330

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back