What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Code, Leroy, Micky Grams - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyar Armstrong

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Eyar Armstrong

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Code, Leroy, Micky Grams

Date of the incident

30/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

These are two incidents on the same day with the same people (one was 3 am and one was 4:30 am).
They had been harrassing me constantly on my duty as a poseidon member for two days and this is where it got to the point patrolling became a bit unfun.
I tried to talk to them many times, call them to teamspeak to resolve this like adults but I've noticed they are not really acting like ones ( calling me offensive words and such proves it, but most of the words were said two days ago so I am only referring to them and not uploading them). There are 3 (2 and a half) scenarios with videos here:
1. At the checkpoint : Two men - Code and Leroy arrived armed and hostile. I tried talking to them and calming them down, they were armed heavier than me and Thomas and I didn't believe going into a gunfight would help. As you can see they weren't very co operative and already took combat positions while I am talking to them. Later the guy from the other tower ( code ) said " Hey buddy put your hand up for me now, put your hands up for me now", I tried to process what's going on and moved below Leroy so he doesn't shoot me ( I thought Leroy initiated on me because he was closer) and then realised I'm being shot from the other tower. Then one of them proceeds to saying "Ohhh p*ssy you're gay". 2. The second incident was at rebel outpost. I arrived at the scene (with Thomas) and heard a helicopter's engine and roters running. I proceeded and then ran and approached the pilot before he flies off ( they tend to do so). Then I asked him to stop and initiated on his rotors, he tried to ascend and then heard that and landed. Then I spotted a rebel taking a combat position in the tower and asked my partner to look at the helicopter pilot while I go and speak with the gentleman. I felt like they were very hostile, even too hostile to talk to but I still gave them a chance - I did say I don't want to shoot, I tried explainning that but it was too late. Micky and Leroy took it as initiation and just started shooting my partner. I tried to defend myself (tactical walking didn't work, and in an awkward way I died). then I say "fucking hell" because I didn't fully understand what's going on and it was a lot to go through. Then Micky proceeds and says "Get the fuck out of here, who do you think I am? get fu**ed up you little b*tch, go back to europe slut", I was a bit shocked and then he said another thing I think it was " F you and your butt buddy" or something in these lines. After that they get a pistol and execute me - the third (or 2.5) incident. I got a message on teamspeak, tabbed out and came back, saw Micky and tried to talk to him and call him on teamspeak, I said I'll write him a note and then he just executed me and said "Oh you are writing a note? sucks for you".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FRd4kvDy0w&index=1&list=UUUhAjkLJgn0T0PvNqGWcttw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

The two other links didn't go on properly so I'm going to put them here (the second the scenario is in the report) : 

First scenario:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I checked yes on this is not a revenge report by accident.
I thought it's yes, it is not a revenge report and not yes it is, my mistake.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Yeah, it is quite clear as day in these videos the disgusting behaviour by all 3 parties involved. The first situation with Code and Leroy is textbook douchebaggery, making a slight homophobic jab after they open fire with borderline nil roleplay. Both parties shall be recieveing punishments to give them a lesson on why roleplaying is such a serious part of this community, them running around going "HANDS UP" and opening fire is condemned beyond belief. The Situation with Mickey Grams at the Rebel outpost would of been dealt with differently, but seeing as he is already banned for a similar offence I don't deem dealing with that neccesary.

⚠️ Action Taken

Code
Banned for breaking rule 2.2, 7.1.3 / Low Quality RP.

Leroy
Banned for breaking rule 2.2, 7.1.3, 1.2 / Low Quality RP, Homophobic Remarks

Micky Grams
N/A - Already Banned

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back