What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cody Ortet, id: 38 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niamh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Niamh Biggs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Cody Ortet, id: 38

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: nvl, poor rp, pegi?

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This situation came about because we'd fired cody from ac. The guys had wanted to mess with him so they set up a meeting him and grabbed him. When threatened at gunpoint he just told people to shoot him and he didn't value his life.
They tortured him and didn't act on his injuries.
He was then taken to the hairdressers and told to change his hair which he refused. The guys then decide to grab a knife to shave his head, they cut him out of zipties and he tries to walk out of the shop with guns pointed at him. He then pulled his phone out and gps'd a friend still while guns were pointed at him which lead to him being shot.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11LCfXx8JEfqf6/d1337ORNP3pV?invite=cr-MSxCV2UsOTAxOTE1MTgs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11LDSABT7AS8lJ/d13379qBUUU1?invite=cr-MSxMTk4sOTAxOTE1MTgs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11LH8EIg9TTFP9/d1337qjvKnS3?invite=cr-MSxzeEQsOTAxOTE1MTgs
My pov:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11LHARjScndxmr/d1337UkvEZdA?invite=cr-MSw3cnksMjY3NjAyMjYs

I was aware he was very new to the server and so I called him to discord where he admitted to not reading the rules and having no idea what he'd done wrong. The staff member in the chat also tried to explain what he'd done wrong.
He posted in ooc chat if he had to value his life and staff replied saying yes but still continued not too.
Through the liaison he just came off as not trying to understand what he'd done wrong.

Also I’m wondering if staff can do a pegi check as he came off extremely immature in the rpuk discord.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/916106785427955722/1090389397259694110/Screenshot_2860.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/916106785427955722/1090389397582647458/Screenshot_2861.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11LHARjScndxmr/d1337UkvEZdA?invite=cr-MSw3cnksMjY3NjAyMjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

1. I never got fired, I quit my job. (Lie 1)
2. They never tortured me and I was never injured (Lie 2) until when I got shot in the head, I didn't speak once when I got shot. (In Fact I did act my injuries) (Watch the clips, I was not being tortured)
3. I never admitted to not reading the rules. (Lie 3) (I asked a question if I was allowed to value my life or not)
4. I was never forced to change my hair and no knife was put to my head. (Lie 4) (Just cut me out of zip ties, watch the 3rd clip and there's no sign of them putting a knife to me)

I am sorry that the roleplay didn't end up how you'd like it to, I can assure you that next time I will be valuing my life a lot more in any other situation, the only thing that I believed that might of been wrong was that what I said was "I don't value my life (Rule: G2.4)" and I am sorry for breaking this rule, like I said I'll be valuing my life a lot more from now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Cody, Jim here. Gonna go through this in chronological order so maybe it jogs your memory. You had been regularly causing shit at the dealership, until yesterday when you had a falling out with another employee. Not going to get into details, but it resulted in you being removed from your position on the books as employee, whilst the situation was resolved. Today, a discussion was had which resulted in you being told you weren’t being put back on because of your attitude. Then, you continued to harrass @Niamhover text, to the point where I decided we were going to have a chat. We went to the first meetup point, and as I arrived I circled the area to see 4+ people loitering. This struck me as dodgy, and therefore led me to think you were trying to set us up, knowing well that I always carry a gun. I decided we would ‘teach you a lesson’ and at the next meetup where you came alone, we pull guns on you and ziptied you. You were then taken to a location where you had guns pointed at you, and you said directly that you don’t value your life, and that we should just shoot you or you would drown yourself. We submerge you in water, and somehow you are speaking perfectly fine (I believe this is the not acting injuries niamh is referring to). We then decide to take you to a barbershop where after repeatedly telling us you don’t value your life, you refuse to change your hair despite having two guns pointed at you! Than, you are cut from zipties where you decide to attempt to leave the shop, still having two guns pointed at you. After being blocked, you decide to go on your phone and send a GPS to your friend. All whilst being held at gunpoint. I end up shooting you. You then refuse to accept that you broke rules when in liason, and only apologise when you think you will get a ban. When asked by @NewlyUnknownif you thought you had broken a rule and if you would do better next time, you replied ‘well i must have broken one, im getting banned’. No actual apology. @NewlyUnknownwas present for the entire liason, and I am sure will vouch that your attitude was appalling. To top it all off, you decide to make childish comments in discord after the liason, making me severely doubt the fact you are mature/old enough to be on this server anyway.

I could make so many comments about what you said there, but I'm not going to and let staff deal with this.

@Maverick WalkerI'm going to correct you here, as I couldn't let what you said just slide by...
1. I haven't ever caused shit at the dealership, if so, I would like to know what shit I have caused. (part from this tony situation)
2. I never harassed Niamh, I was asking questions! (Screenshot proof of me NOT harassing...)
3. I never got submerged in the water (please watch the clips before you make false accusations)
4. I never refused that I didn't that accept a rule, I had asked a question.
5. My attitude was never appalling actually, I was asking questions, I didn't sit there and just started having ago, I join the call and I sat there and answered questions in a normal way, there wasn't any way of my attitude being appalling!
6. I might make stupid comments but didn't you call me a "Clown", just makes me think that you're not old enough either. 

Screenshots of me "Supposedly" harassing Niamh:

Text 1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1080891297793052702/1090455199954513930/image.png
Text 2: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1080891297793052702/1090455205591662682/image.png
Don't look like harassment to me, Just me trying to figure out if I can get my gun back which would technically be. (Lie 5)

I also would like to point out that I got called a "Fucking Retard" by Ben from AutoCare, which is also against the rules (Section C1.1, Section C1.2)
Clip: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11LH8EIg9TTFP9/d1337qjvKnS3?invite=cr-MSxzeEQsOTAxOTE1MTgs (First 3 seconds of the clip)

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@codylxrkinI am not going to entertain you, but merely going to point out that we are here to discuss the rulebreaks, not the situation that lead up to it. Half of what you are arguing about is an RP issue. You seem so intent on calling us liars that you have forgotten that. I won’t be replying further unless asked by staff.

@codylxrkinjust a couple of points and don't think I'll be responding and unless staff ask me to.

Since I dislike being accused of lying:

You were fired from ac, sorry you didn't understand that. 

I don't recall using the word harassment just that you were annoying me and I didn't care if Jim wanted to mess you at that point.

I do agree that Jim probably could have rp'd out water boarding you more but I'm not sure if the animation changes at all when you put people in the water(it's been awhile), that doesn't mean not rping it is really acceptable. You kept saying you didn't value your life which defeats the rp and makes it boring for everyone.

"I also would like to point out that I got called a "Fucking Retard" by Ben from AutoCare, which is also against the rules (Section C1.1, Section C1.2)"

If you want to make a report on this go ahead but you didn't seem at all bothered by this at the time and just feels like your trying to get people in trouble. In fact you've used the word around me multi times and I had to tell you to stop... not that I have evidence of this just seems odd. 

No, you said I was off the books and wait for me to come back, but I quit, there wasn't any point you said I was fired.
I used the word "Retard" once and it was towards my self and no one else. 
Here look another lie, when you said "I used the word around you multiple of times" I used it once on myself, you do love making up lie after lie.

I actually despise liars with a huge passion!

Also about this part "If you want to make a report on this go ahead but you didn't seem at all bothered by this at the time" I didn't realise he said until I watched the clip, so I will mention this.

Last edited by a moderator:
@codylxrkin how is any of this relevant? This report has been made about your NVL and awful excuse for RP, I personally would have thought you would want to focus on defending yourself in your replies, instead of flat out calling us liars and getting hung up on irrelevant RP details. I fail to see how whether you being fired or quitting is relevant to this report.

Good afternoon all, we seem to have gone slightly off topic here so lets get this report closed off shall we? 
The original report was for Poor RP & NVL, I have had a look into all of the evidence provided and taken into account all of the arguments from both sides above.

@codylxrkinLets start off with the 'Poor RP'. Throughout this situation you were clearly at a massive disadvantage, let's not forget that you were the hostage in this situation surrounded by multiple people. 
I wouldn't consider it high quality roleplay to be throwing comments such as "Just drown me, I don't care" "I don't value my life" etc. 

As for the NVL, from the context I have it looks to me as if everyone involved in that situation attempted to give a really fun and interesting roleplay scenario which you went into with a negative mindset since you were hostage. 
In the clothing store, they were attempting to cut your hair as part of the roleplay scenario but were limited due to the game mechanics thus had to cut you out of zipties so you could change it for the roleplay. I cannot comment on if they were going to put a knife to your head to roleplay this out as them cutting it since you decided to walk off before they had the chance which isn't exactly a smart move in that situation. 

You were told to get onto the ground whilst at gunpoint by two people, you then decided to go onto your phone whilst being demanded not to but chose to ignore this as if you had the power of demands which in turn got you shot. This is a clear breach of G2.4!

You had asked in the Liaison with a staff member present if you saying sorry would stop you from getting a ban, this tells me you know that your actions were wrong in this situation.

I also would like to point out that I got called a "Fucking Retard" by Ben from AutoCare,
This comment is very contextual, at the time he used this word it was used well within roleplay. 
Looking at the footage, it was not out of anger and that was no malicious intent behind the comment.

As an overall comment for everyone involved, let's make sure to prioritise roleplaying over rule playing.
Comments made inside the shop such as "Value your life", and "You've got 2 guns pointed at you" This wouldn't make any sense as you were both standing in front of him and he can clearly see this. 

Due to all of the comments made above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: Perm Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Cody Ortet

Rule(s): G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back