What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Col. Koala Bear [SDI] - Other (Warning issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droge Worst

The Original Sausage!
Your In-game name

INS Droge Worst [WA321]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Col. Koala Bear [SDI]

Date of the incident

22/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Our CC @CC Aiden got taken hostage by the UNMC. Somehow a gunfight followed and I arrived at the place where the gunfight took place. Other cops decided to keep an UNMC alive, but as soon as he got up and restrained he got kicked (pulled his plug?). We wanted to keep him alive, so we could use it for the roleplay which would have followed. We could have traded him for our CC Aiden. He refused to get back into the server.

I''ve send him a screenshot of where we restrained him. Proof that he didn't want to get back in the server:
W0CMGNOXSWyyApWtZb5-ng.png

He said he could have "i could have pressed f to respawn. so you wouldnt of got me".

I've talked to a member of police command and then decided to put this report up, as he would have done the same.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1DPegoU_94
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
also before we start this

as he would have done the same.
I wouldn't put a report up over someone losing connection and not even having the decency to come and speak beforehand like I offered 

Jr0LYC7.png

okay so we were on our way back to our lands with a police hostage and out of no where a police car ploughs into us and needed a repair police hopped out and we turned around to get more hostages we got into a gunfight and I was downed I then tabbed out to look on the forums to wait for the cops to run down the hill because it would take them a minute or two and when on the forums I realised my pages weren't loading and my internet had gone off at this point I had heard no vocies so I sorted the problem out and relogged into ts to a message from droge saying come back and in my opinion 

https://imgur.com/a/G8uMS

this picture sorry about the shit quality had to do it on my phone because I couldnt take a screenshot shows 

1. I could have respawned 

2. the bar wasn't green so i wasn't getting revived 

after this happened I was unsure if I had to come back so I spoke to Sam in staff help and he said log on and see if you have your gear so I logged in athira and i had no gear just a uniform which all UNMC log in with and i sent the screen shot to samat as soon as i logged in and just to make sure i requested an admin to come just to confirm but none were available 

https://imgur.com/a/Rf6nU

https://imgur.com/a/GjXAY

and the reason that they were able to restain and revive me is because when you are losing connection your player model stays there for a minute or two and they were fully aware of that because in the video you can hear an officer saying he is losing connection also I do believe you started to revive under 5 minutes of the last shot correct me if I'm wrong would you be able to upload a longer video to confirm im still willing to have a chat if you wish as I believe it wasnt resvoled at all it was more a give me a yes or no answer bam report 

wouldn't put a report up over someone losing connection and not even having the decency to come and speak beforehand like I offered 
Losing connection is fine. Losing connection and not coming back is not. 

Also: look at the time you've send that message. You've send that message when the situation was already done due to UNMC executing our @CC Aiden. You could have just come back and there wouldn't be a problem.

The rule states: 

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
You didn't want to continue the roleplay whilst you were still aware that we have revived you. 

Edit: 

I see you edited your post (or I haven't read it that good last time). I'll try to respond to your arguments:

I do believe you started to revive under 5 minutes
You're not defending yourself here, you're counter accusing here. I wasn't reviving anyone. I'm not gonna upload a longer video as I was (before I drove to you) alt + tabbed. Also I wasn't the one that revived you. You can report the person that did.

I believe it wasnt resvoled 
I've gave you loads of opportunities to come back in the server (chat of 14 minutes). Do I have to spend more time into discussing the fact that I believe that you combatlogged? I'm here to play Altis Life, not Liason life and sit in a room going around in circles for an hour (or even more!), which happens a lot lately.

im still willing to have a chat
I had a chat with you (on TS) and I was thinking about retracting the report, due to you're being a member since 2014, which would be a shame too lose. However after talking (again) to police command and reading your response closer, I decided to keep it up for now as I don't believe that you see that you denied roleplay. Regardless if you lost connection: you admitted that you could have respawned (holding F) by the time, which is really poor in my opinion. Rather respawn then roleplay with the cops....

I'll leave it up to the admins from this point forward and I'll provide any response if the admins want me to.

The role play stopped when shots were fired I heard no one speak too me when I was tabbed out so no role play started when I was down so then that gives me the rights to respawn and that character would have died if I didn’t lose connection I would have died anyway so I don’t see how I denied roleplay  

I would have died anyway so I don’t see how I denied roleplay  
Can you explain why you would have died anyway? I don't see a reason why you would have died... You were shot by cops and they were all around you... I believe you were the only downed person as all the other UNMC pulled out. At all times, from your death untill the cops revived, there were cops near your body.

The reason i would have died is because i could of pressed f to respawn and no one was in the area and the fact that i spawned in athira with no clothes shows that i died also no cops were in talking range of me because all the cops in the car died and the only other cops in the area were on a hill 

Seeming as I was involved in the situation I’m just going to say a few things. Firstly, you state no one spoke to you when you were down, that is not true as I was on your body within 30 seconds of you being shot. I was there talking to you when I didn’t get any response from you. You stayed dead silent until you started to loose connection. In my eyes, it seems a little to convinient especially as you didn’t want to come back and meet us.

The reason that I didn’t want to come back is because that character had died and I didn’t hear anyone speak to me I dunno wether that was because I was tabbed out or not but I was waiting for someone to speak to me and then I would have tabbed back in 

Okay, 

Reviewing this report and I'm disappointed tbh. 

I'd firstly like to quote the following; 

I've talked to a member of police command and then decided to put this report up, as he would have done the same.
I don't think this is an appropriate comment to include to the report, this just seem's petty and bringing the childish Police VS UNMC stuff back? It's not needed.

I can see both sides throughout this report and would expect a lot better. I can see Koala's reasons, and I can see Droge's. This could have been handled much easier and quicker if you had seen the perspective from Droge @Koala Bear. Yes, you could have re spawned however you got kicked and couldn't use that option, so I would suggest going back and see where the roleplay took you. I understand why you thought you didn't have to but that's not what we want, we want players who are willing to make it fun for others and reattend weather that means going to jail or not.

It's entirely up to you weather you want to RP re-spawning or continue and be arrested, it's always advised that you stay alive for roleplay purposes of-course, it's fun?

The question here is, should a guy who's been here from 2014 know better? Yes. 

However, I do not feel like a ban will be the correct way to move forward. 

I don't care if you could have re-spawned you should have came back for the sake of the name of the community. Roleplay......

I'm going to reject this report and give this a lesson learned, one reason being you have no bans on record. However if something similar does occur and you make no effort to go back then it will be actioned as rule (2.5) 

Warning issued, learn how to handle these situations better and see the perspective of others please @Koala Bear. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back