What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Colem - RDM (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Smith

Unlinked
Your In-game name

PCSO Roger Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Colem

Date of the incident

05/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was patrolling with two other officers (PC Vicky Smith and PCSO Bone Topick) and we were called over by a few members of the public regarding a firearm in Kevala Square. Vicky hops out of the vehicle to deal with the situation and the situation escalates into him having to chase Colem whilst warning him that he would be tazed if he did not comply. However, before he could do this Colem draws his firearm and shoots Vicky just outside of the greenzone.

I am then told to contact an Admin. Which I do. He then arrives (Roberts) and asks if we had Bodycam / Dashcam to which Vicky says no but I say yes. So I am instructed to make a report providing the video evidence so that he could look it over and decide what to do.

I have not ticked the attempting to resolve button because the player in question (Colem) combat logged whilst the Admin was speaking to him. I have included that in the end of the video. So it would not have gotten anywhere. Plus I was instructed to make this report anyway.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability, however it may be better to ask Officer Vicky himself as he was the player directly involved.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5b676990a5a2b48745/roleplay-server-report-rdm-admin-request
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Roger Smith Can you provide a video from another perspective like from Vicky perspective? As from where you are stood i cant tell whether Colem said anything or not, the video doesn't give me much to go on.

@CreatorChris Sadly not as that’s why I made this report. They weren’t recording at the time. I’m not sure if that was briefly mentioned in the video?

@Vicky Smith Do you have a video of this anyway though?

I sadly was not recording but to edit this. I was just in the green zone. It was at the entrance to the big main car park in the green zone. 

Unfortunately without sufficient evidence i cannot action this report.

Thus i will have to reject this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back