What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [COM] WhongCheng and [COM] ChauMing - RDM, VDM and Poor/Low Quality RP (action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Jamie Adenuga

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[COM] WhongCheng and [COM] ChauMing

Date of the incident

05/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

00:55

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
VDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A few minutes before the video starts, the players in the white transport van tried to rob me, however I did not have any cash for them to steal.

I saw my opportunity to steal [COM] WhongCheng's van. Upon stealing the van, I was NOT told I will be shot if I drive away.

The remaining players in the van tried to resolve the theft by offering me cash. I refused as they would steal it back after getting out. I demanded money through the cash point. They refused.

[COM] WhongCheng quickly caught up in his hatchback. [COM] WhongCheng attempted to run me off the road and eventually rammed me with his vehicle which breaks rule 2.1.

With the van being disabled I was instructed to get out the vehicle or I will be shot. I complied and attempt to flee. I was NOT instructed to place my hands on my head or stay put.

[COM] WhongCheng then shot me down as I attempted my flee without stating any commands which breaks rule 2.2. (As mentioned earlier, I was not told I will be shot as I stole the van)

Once I was down, I was executed by [COM] ChauMing who was in the van, I was not engaged in a gun fight nor was the execution carried out with any roleplay which breaks rule 7.1.3.

Both players completely disregarded the rules and shot me at the first moment they could without any roleplay.

After the execution I asked both players to join me on Teamspeak to discuss the rules they broke. After the 3rd message they complied. The discussion did not last long as both players were adamant that they didn't break any rules. I disagreed and said I will file a report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/MFdtpuqL-Uo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
the thing is i whas not trying to ram u.. i whas trying to overtake and then slow down to stop the van ass u can see i did not try to ram u i whas going with high speed and lost a bit control on my few its look like disync thats im srry fot hitting u car diddent mean to. and as u can hear i have told u to put youre hands up and not to run away becouse of all the yelling u may not have heart it we try to resolve it with u but the only thing u whas saying whas that u gona report us and gona get us banned we offer u a comp u reject and say that u just want to get us banned therefore i have the feeling u doing this out of revenge i know the roleplay whas not the best rp for all times but u can hear in the tape that we told u to stop and not to run away if u lissen u can hear it all. i must say its whas a stupid action and  we had make both mistakes becouse u not allouwd to demand people to take cash from there bank acount. soo we made from both side some stupid mistakes and also we had 5 people around u and u still diddent complay that look to me a bid fail rp asswel instend of reporting people i would like to resolve this like adults. yes i made a mistake we all do somethimes that gife not to reason to do so but resolving the problem is Always bttr than reporting people. i will wait what the admins have to say abouth is.

the thing is i whas not trying to ram u.. i whas trying to overtake and then slow down to stop the van ass u can see i did not try to ram u i whas going with high speed and lost a bit control on my few its look like disync thats im srry fot hitting u car diddent mean to. and as u can hear i have told u to put youre hands up and not to run away becouse of all the yelling u may not have heart it we try to resolve it with u but the only thing u whas saying whas that u gona report us and gona get us banned we offer u a comp u reject and say that u just want to get us banned therefore i have the feeling u doing this out of revenge i know the roleplay whas not the best rp for all times but u can hear in the tape that we told u to stop and not to run away if u lissen u can hear it all. i must say its whas a stupid action and  we had make both mistakes becouse u not allouwd to demand people to take cash from there bank acount. soo we made from both side some stupid mistakes and also we had 5 people around u and u still diddent complay that look to me a bid fail rp asswel instend of reporting people i would like to resolve this like adults. yes i made a mistake we all do somethimes that gife not to reason to do so but resolving the problem is Always bttr than reporting people. i will wait what the admins have to say abouth is.
For the record, I never said I wanted to ban you nor did you ever offer any compensation (although there is nothing to compensate as I lost nothing).

It very clear from the video you rammed me at the end. You never told me to my hands up either. I’ve listened to the video many times and you do not say so anything regarding putting my hands on my head. 

I’m assuming this account is WhongCheng. This person is lying as I never said I wanted to ban them nor did they offer compensation. I tried to resolve the issue through TeamSpeak but they argued and was not helpful therefore I told them I shall file a report.  I can also provide a video where I was told by WhongCheng that I am “Dick” for reporting him. 

Im not reporting you out of revenge as I’ve not lost anything from the incident. Lying is not going to make your situation any better. If you’re going to make statements such as saying you said to my hands on my head or saying I said I wanted to ban then please provide evidence to back yourself up.

I will be posting a small video of the chat on teamspeak tonight. 

All this and you have lost nothing aas you can See on you account that u like reporting. No problem and can you explain youre rule braking also? Im not gona fight u over here I have Said What I wanted to say so Im gona leave it by here. As a hobo running around an baiting people for making a misstake must be fun in youre eyes But there is always a bttr way. En Yes I made Some mistakes here But that whas easy to resolve Becouse u lost nothing! Good luck with youre report xx Whongcheng (Im not gone say anything till admin respond on this)

• Facepalm
Reactions: Ji
All this and you have lost nothing aas you can See on you account that u like reporting. No problem and can you explain youre rule braking also? Im not gona fight u over here I have Said What I wanted to say so Im gona leave it by here. As a hobo running around an baiting people for making a misstake must be fun in youre eyes But there is always a bttr way. En Yes I made Some mistakes here But that whas easy to resolve Becouse u lost nothing! Good luck with youre report xx Whongcheng (Im not gone say anything till admin respond on this)
All this because I lost nothing? The rules do not get thrown out the window if you have nothing to lose. If I lost 500k worth of equipment or nothing I’d still report it. The rules are in place for a reason, irrelevant of the risk of loosing in game money and items. 

You mentioned I like reporting. It’s unfortunate that the players break the rules, it just happens to be that I’ve been involved or witnessed it. So I will report it if I believe necessary. I do not get some sort of pleasure out of reporting players like you seem to think so. The sever prides itself on how strict the rules are and how good the role play is. I enjoy the server for this reason, therefore I will report the people who break the rules. 

As far as I am aware, I haven’t broken any rules. If you believe I did, then please file a report. 

Im not a hobo nor did I bait anyone. I think you’re forgeting you tried to mug me minutes before I stole your van. I can provide the video of the mugging if need be. 

Hello my name is chauming and iknow it was al a bit fast going when the truck and the car had the accident and u can say it was on purpose but i can clearly see u drive a bit to the left asoon he drive next to u but When we were with 5 guys with pistols pointing against u and u clearly knew what was going on why do u decide to run away ? It was clear that u knew u would be ahot when trying to escape on a desperate way, and i am sorry for the fast execution we wanted to resolve that on ts bc i was still infront of the van and i thought he was giving you your last words as we always do i have to admit the group channel was very messy everyone kept on   Screaming, and as u say in your report u wanted to resolve thing ? No sir u came into our room and started that we were the onlyone breaking rules but u keept on asking that we need to get money from the atm as i know that also is a bannable offence.  As that was your only demands in the van now  and we told you it was al pretty messy from the start u was there yourself and u just keep saying i will get u bannend this gonna be on the forums there was not a second that u wanted to resolve things out  we even wanted to comp u and. Stil it was nop i gonna ban you guys, in my eyes iknow we made some mistakes but it wasnt our intention i stil hope we can talk thing out rather that just reporting people for this lets just wait and see what the admins have to say 

Hello my name is chauming and iknow it was al a bit fast going when the truck and the car had the accident and u can say it was on purpose but i can clearly see u drive a bit to the left asoon he drive next to u but When we were with 5 guys with pistols pointing against u and u clearly knew what was going on why do u decide to run away ? It was clear that u knew u would be ahot when trying to escape on a desperate way, and i am sorry for the fast execution we wanted to resolve that on ts bc i was still infront of the van and i thought he was giving you your last words as we always do i have to admit the group channel was very messy everyone kept on   Screaming, and as u say in your report u wanted to resolve thing ? No sir u came into our room and started that we were the onlyone breaking rules but u keept on asking that we need to get money from the atm as i know that also is a bannable offence.  As that was your only demands in the van now  and we told you it was al pretty messy from the start u was there yourself and u just keep saying i will get u bannend this gonna be on the forums there was not a second that u wanted to resolve things out  we even wanted to comp u and. Stil it was nop i gonna ban you guys, in my eyes iknow we made some mistakes but it wasnt our intention i stil hope we can talk thing out rather that just reporting people for this lets just wait and see what the admins have to say 
I’ve just watched the video again at the moment the crash happened. At no point so I pulled the left, if anything I slightly turn to the right to avoid hitting his vehicle. Why would you lie when you can clearly see in the video that you are wrong.

I decided to run because I wasn’t told to do anything else other than get out the vehicle. 

I asked for money from the ATM whilst I was driving the van that is correct. As far as I aware, requesting the money through the ATM isn’t breaking any rules. As it does not appear on the rules list. Could an admin please confirm this? 

At no point on teamspeak did I say to you that I will get you banned. Both of you have said this which is a blatant lie. Please provide the video of me saying that, as you said you was recording the chat. 

Another blatant lie from both of you saying you tried to compensate me. You never offered it, even if you did, I wouldn’t have accepted it as I didn’t loose anything from your rule breaking! 

I did want to resolve it, more importantly I wanted an apology. Both of you didn’t want to resolve the issue, whereas I did. Stop lying otherwise back it up with evidence.

Wel i unfortunally i have no recording and we couldnt een get to the point of a appoligize because u just didnt want to talk things out at all  all you said that we did break rules and there for u gonna report us that were your own words we keep calm and really wanted to resolve this because we normally always put more effort in the rp as well as the executions, as u kept on getting more angry against us, in teamspeak we couldnt be more helpful in ts we tried but u denied and now were here but lets see wat the admis have to say as i already know u and us can't talk this out propperly like yesterday.. 

we try to resolve it with u but the only thing u whas saying whas that u gona report us and gona get us banned we offer u a comp u reject and say that u just want to get us banned therefore i have the feeling u doing this out of revenge

u say in your report u wanted to resolve thing ? No sir u came into our room and started that we were the onlyone breaking rules but u keept on asking that we need to get money from the atm as i know that also is a bannable offence.  As that was your only demands in the van now  and we told you it was al pretty messy from the start u was there yourself and u just keep saying i will get u bannend this gonna be on the forums there was not a second that u wanted to resolve things out  we even wanted to comp u and. Stil it was nop i gonna ban you guys

Wel i unfortunally i have no recording and we couldnt een get to the point of a appoligize because u just didnt want to talk things out at all  all you said that we did break rules and there for u gonna report us that were your own words we keep calm and really wanted to resolve this because we normally always put more effort in the rp as well as the executions, as u kept on getting more angry against us, in teamspeak we couldnt be more helpful in ts we tried but u denied and now were here but lets see wat the admis have to say as i already know u and us can't talk this out propperly like yesterday.. 
In reply to these 3 statements regarding the chat in Teamspeak.

Here is the video.

Although the video isn't the entire chat, as I did not record until WhongCheng decided to call me a "dick". The video shows no mention of either of them offering any compensation or me repeatedly saying I will ban them which shows they are lying. They both told me to go ahead and report it on the forums, rather than them trying to resolve the issue as they mentioned above, which again proves they are lying. The last statement from ChauMing claims I was getting angry against them, my video shows this is another lie.

At one point in the video, WhongCheng says he told me if I get in the car I will get shot. My original video shows that is another lie.

As you can tell, they are both compulsive lairs. They continue to repeat the lies without any evidence from them selves to support their statements. In the above video WhongCheng claims he is also recording. Where is the video WhongCheng or is that another lie?

I'm starting to get fed up with this thread and hope the admins will take action soon and lock it. 

@putjeschepper5000 it seems quite clear to me that there was an intentional move from you in the hatchback towards the van.

If this was an accident, then you really shouldnt be taking advantage of it, by then providing hostile roleplay and shooting the player.

Secondly what roleplay did you give before shooting Jamie, Whongcheng? because it looks like you issue a warning and then open fire.

If you listen carefully you say "put your hands..", but before you are even finished, there is a barrage of gunfire from several guns.

Do you think this qualifies as high quality roleplay?

thats true as u can see when i stared speaking my team opend fire on him. thats whas rly stupid i have told my team that is not the way to do it. i understand that i fck up here and im rly feel bad abouth it becouce i love rp and Always try me best. but when me and my team where going out it whas a crazy mess people screeming in the group and it whas not good organized and we all know that we fck up here and we rly srry abouth this i have told my team as wel to read all the rules again and make sure that this behavor would never happend again. all i can say is this whas not good rp from the both sides we both broke a rule here and i hope we can learn from this. i feel stupid becouse im Always rp on the server . and i wana say srry to jamie. i hope we can resolve this  :(

thats true as u can see when i stared speaking my team opend fire on him. thats whas rly stupid i have told my team that is not the way to do it. i understand that i fck up here and im rly feel bad abouth it becouce i love rp and Always try me best. but when me and my team where going out it whas a crazy mess people screeming in the group and it whas not good organized and we all know that we fck up here and we rly srry abouth this i have told my team as wel to read all the rules again and make sure that this behavor would never happend again. all i can say is this whas not good rp from the both sides we both broke a rule here and i hope we can learn from this. i feel stupid becouse im Always rp on the server . and i wana say srry to jamie. i hope we can resolve this  :(
Isn’t it convenient that you want to apologise now? In the second the video you’re are convinced you didn’t break any rules and that I should report you. 

I don’t think you should blame your team for opening fire when you landed the kill. It’s very clear who shot first.

You mentioned not good RP from both sides and that we both broke the rules. Please point out where I had poor role play and where I broke the rules.

I did try to resolve the issue and you was no help which is shown in the second video. So do not say you hope to resolve the situation now that I have filed the report. 

jamie you diddent falue youre life therefore it looks for me thats poor rp im not here to fight u again i whas just answering the admin his question. i told u before that im sorry there is not more that i can do now. also i would like to ask you to leave it to the admins now soo we can reslove this wouth out any more dicussions.

jamie you diddent falue youre life therefore it looks for me thats poor rp im not here to fight u again i whas just answering the admin his question. i told u before that im sorry there is not more that i can do now. also i would like to ask you to leave it to the admins now soo we can reslove this wouth out any more dicussions.
I’m confused how I didn’t value my life. In the real world, if someone pulls a gun on you whilst you are in a car, and tell you to get out. Would you get out and just stand there and watch? No you would run away.

So that’s why I ran away, so if anything I would say that I valued my life by attempting to flee the situation as I was not instructed to stay, I was instructed to get out the vehicle. I would not class that as poor roleplay or not valuing my life. 

@Jamie Adenuga u would run away in a real life situation when 5 guys holding a gun in your face who all  look blood thursty after u stealing their van ? ... 

@Jamie Adenuga u would run away in a real life situation when 5 guys holding a gun in your face who all  look blood thursty after u stealing their van ? ... 
If they look "blood thirsty" I wouldn't hang around and wait for them to kill me.  Either way it's clear from the evidence that you broke the rules. As far as I am aware, I didn't break the rules by attempting to flee, however we can wait for an admin to provide input on this. As well as you claiming I broke the rules for demanding money through the ATM, which isn't on the rules list.

@putjeschepper5000 I will have to issue a ban here. Firstly for the VDM where you veer into the truck to stop it, secondly you offer very poor roleplay before the player is shot. You say your friends opened fire too soon, however you are the one who delivers the killshot and execution, so you too are shooting too soon. We cant know for sure who else shot but we know that you did.

All other players who shot, you should know that this is far from good enough RP, rushing to shoot someone almost always ends badly, and he was told to get out of the car, not put your hands up/stop. Please remember this in future and please don't do it again.

56313091b94c2c970d1138a99b62a95e    BattlEye GUID

76561198053289276   Steam ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back