What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Connortizy, Taylor - RDM(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xkan

Your In-game name

SGT Xkan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Connortizy, Taylor

Date of the incident

05/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were making our way down to kavala when our PCSO spots a guy with a rifle hiding around the metal exports. we decide to hop out to confront him, when we catch him we try to speak to him about the illegal firearm he was spotted with, he'd backpacked it as soon as we showed up. when we tell him we already saw him with the rifle he goes quiet. hes most likely calling his friends for help without hotmicing, when he does turn on his mic for a quick second you can hear a loud "OPEN FIRE" in the background, we decide not to make much of it and continue as normal, he pulls out his rifle but dosn't say anything except "how do I drop it" we tell him to just drop it and we'll let him go without a ticket, then out of no where he looks up guns me down while his friend on the hill shoots my PC and PCSO without any initiation.

I tried messaging him ingame and he claimed he hadn't done anything wrong and it was "His bro" that shot us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/ROjzwmROQBU?t=2m52s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

Perfect example of how not to kill someone. Action Taken on both:

Name:Connortizy

Steam ID:76561198332889996

GUID:14b97a666834b53ef2bd2f00675672ae

Name:Taylor

Steam ID:76561198166269792

GUID:f4d0f26d500a391d880736bf3e759860

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back