What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Conor - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WANO123

Your In-game name

[IB] Sebastian

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Conor

Date of the incident

03/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and a friend had found a crashed Hemmet box near uranium refinery. I lock picked it and found 114 Blood diamonds in the truck, we proceeded to travel over to the nearest Boat garage to sell the Diamonds at the Smugglers outpost. Whilst on route to the dealer we noticed a hummingbird with a single man in it sort of follow us and then a car pulled up at the dock when we had arrived. From here we thought just to leave them alone and try and sell are diamonds. It was at the point of me loading the diamonds we came under sudden fire from 2 people one of witch
was Conor without any form of high quality role play to the build up. They had not even said hello. As a result I took some damage and had to abandon the truck and my friend Mark Boyle who was actually killed by Conor. I would also like to add i managed to contact Conor and asked him to come to team speak to witch he replied he would come and sort out after he had eaten his dinner, i gave him a chance and said Ok sure mate and haven't heard from him at all since.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diWFees3Juo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@WANO123 Do you have a video from a little before you started lock picking it and until you arrived at the dock?

Yes. Conor contacted me and we have resolved the issue! i would like to remove the report on the accused please.  

Very well @Conor577, thank you for resolving this. 

I can tell that you are a new player here and would like to suggest that you take this as a learning experience and head over to our rules page and make sure you familiarise yourself with them thoroughly. https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules - any questions please as an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back