What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Coronel()Goncalo - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operator Kamzo

Your In-game name

KamzoJones

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Coronel()Goncalo

Date of the incident

08/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend were on Kavala bridge, my friend tried to lock pick someones abandoned vehicle,
Then the vehicle someone flipped, killed him and it blew up and killed all of us, and then a guy came up with
a gun and finished me off with no initiation. Even tho someone initiated on that guy to kill me, they still
didn´t initiate on me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNRPgOuaSUc&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Yeah i was there, but i do think the guys that told him to do it may have broke a rule because they forced him to and we had no interaction with them prior of the incident so if you know those two guys maybe it would be some help 

The purpose of this server is to create emerging role-play situations, our rules are a framework within which this can be encouraged. Our rules do not list 'initiations' or any other such black and white terms, as such situations like this are allowed and even encouraged.

High quality role-play occurred, you may not necessarily have been a willing participant but nevertheless it did occur and thus this was not a rule break as far as I can see.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back