What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CorruptCaptain - RDM (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xkan

Your In-game name

INS Xkan [AT117]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CorruptCaptain

Date of the incident

07/28/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was responding to a call near stadium fuel making my way from Athira, as I get near wilco chem I crash at the bend due to the road being blocked by a hemm't, upon leaving my vehicle I see several armed rebels prompting me to draw my rifle as soon as I leave the vehicle, he initiates as I'm pulling out my weapon by saying "Officer do not pull your gun out"

I had little to no time to comply to his orders and couldn't even get a chance to holster my weapon. Barely after finishing his sentence he shoots and kills me before I could barely react.

"(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

This rule is not applicable in the red zone."

I did want to try to resolve it with CorruptCaptain but he logged off shortly after the situation had happened and I wasn't able to find him on teamspeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKfzUN-IFas
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Such actions are not tolerated and we expect everyone to provide high quality roleplay to everyone.

Accepted, action taken.

CorruptCaptain - (7.1.3) RDM/FailRP

76561198066552126 - Steam ID

c54b351fe7ea6affc1121df30ad81359 - BattlEye GUID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back