What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cpt Djok - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constable

Your In-game name

PC Hagrid [6692]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cpt Djok

Date of the incident

01/10/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I went AFK for roughly 15 minutes whilst in the blue zone at Kavala PD whilst on duty and in full uniform. I was approached by a group of players who were wearing masks who proceeded to use some form of incapacitant on me and proceeded to zip tie me, only to drive me out of the PD Blue Zone and steal my Rifle, Taser, Medkit and magazines from me. I will admit that I had a Spar 16S, however it's irrelevant to the report. The players did not initiate or use any form of RP while doing this, not to mention you can't take hostages in a blue zone. Nonetheless I've attached a Youtube link with a screenshot of Cpt Djok confirming he had actually committed the offence. As to why him? He's the one who ziptied me. There were more involved, but he's directly admitted to ziptying me in a blue zone and stealing from me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

Video is posted Below (Asked to be hidden by 2 police memebers - Now edited, no audio available but a transcript can be given if requested.)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
We came to the police department in Kavala, whilst this officer was afk. We indeed took him with us trying to Rp with him, concluding he was still afk for some time.
Now there is no specific reason for us to do this, we just wanned some RP with him. Also to mention there is nothing specific in the blue zone rules that says we can't do this (https://gyazo.com/ea3264689c2b0d6378e69941388cb560). Thought i would like to add that some sense in this way would sort of say you can't do this. So i will admit, that's my bad.

Besides that the officer send my a msg through the phone telling me "i have to explain something", i can udnerstand and went to TS to have a talk with him about the situation to resolve this. The man did NOT want to talk to me on TS to solve this problem and then told me: "I will make a ban report on the forums". Now this is a threat to ban me without trying to resolve the situation on TS duo talking. After that i told him i found this very inmature and would have loved to have a chat with the man to solve this, but unlucky.

I then closed to conversation on TS and after 2/3 +/- minutes the man said: "have fun", if you ask me this is a sign of just inmature and childish behaviour. 

Yes i technically did something wrong in this scenario, but to be specific, the man also did something wrong. I'm pretty sure this wouldn't have gotten to such a "bigger" problem if we could have just had a normal chat with eachother correcting ourself on the things we've done wrong.

Even though i couldn't find anything specific on the forums saying what we did is totally NOT allowed (might be a misunderstanding from my part). I would like to appologise for what i've done wrong duo to commen sense around the "zone-rules". There for i was not the only one who is mistaken here, so I'm hoping to also hear a sorry from the officer for inmature behaviour /or maybe, still have a chat with the fellow man.

Update:

I've just had a chat around with some staff-members about this and i came to the conclusion that this is NOT the way it works.
Also some guys on teamspeak told me that it's not suppose to be this way, there for I'm sorry to have picked upon this officer whilest in the blue-zone, totally my bad on this part.
I'm playing again sinse a week from a very, very long stop. Alot of things got chanced and I didn't fully understand that specific rule around the blue-zone, different people explained to me how it works, so obviously i know now. I'm still learning some of the new changed stuff, and getting into the community, so once again, I'm sorry for what I've done here, 100% my bad. I'll make sure this won't happen again!

Firstly, even if you played a while back you'd understand that taking a hostage requires a decent amount of roleplay; of which on you and your party's end, there was no such thing. You said something akin to "Hey." and then proceeded to incapacitate me, ziptie me and take my gear.

Quite frankly, I don't have to talk it out with you in teamspeak if I don't want to. It's a common courtesy, but so is not doing anything to AFK players really. It's more of an unwritten rule and quite frankly, I didn't feel I owed you anything after you decided to do what you did.  You then proceeded to message me and try to tell me what I was doing wasn't allowed, as if to cover your backside as you'd realised you were in the wrong, when I simply stated I was going to post a ban request or at bare minimum report you. I didn't attempt to blackmail you into giving me some form of compensation or I would report you. I clearly stated what I was going to do, and have done so here.

Quite frankly, you didn't even apologise or admit to doing anything wrong and blindly defended your actions as if to put me in the wrong for going afk for no more than fifteen minutes to eat and have a cigarette. I don't think you actually care, otherwise you'd be admitting to what you'd done right off the bat and apologising for it in the first post.

You even self admit that in your own first post on this report you took me without any sort of reason other than "We wanted rp." (imgur.com/a/SjcP9LD) if you had wanted RP you'd have waited for me to return or sought out another PC to get the RP. I believe you saw an opportunity to get some free gear off an AFK player with no consequence. I believe you had no intent to RP or to create any form of RP. You were simply interested in getting free gear without having to pay out money on the server because you thought you'd get away with it.

I for one minute don't actually believe anything you said, as you don't really seem apologetic at all despite you apologising. You've made no attempt to contact me directly to apologise which makes me think you just don't care, and you're expecting me to apologise for getting angry? I in no way was rude to you or behaved in an immature manner. I believe my reaction and messages to you were polite enough and justified given the situation you created. Not me. I will not apologise for an incident you caused directly. As a friend said to me "You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes."

I'd urge the admin dealing with this to take punitive measures accordingly.

Regarding the youtube footage, I've taken it down as per request of some others due to some things being discussed while I was AFK. I can edit it so that it specifically displays the sections where the issue's occurred if an admin requests it.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you knock out a cop in bz that means you have your lethal firearm out and then you take him away with no rp at all. 

Action taken rule 6.2.2 and 7.1.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back