What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Craig Fallace 310 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsnipz

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Leo Brown

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Craig Fallace 310

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2000

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Recently Hustlers and Ballas have had multiple large scale gunfights at Tequi-la-la and the car wash, So when we saw a member of hustlers (craig) in pillbox taking there mask of at the front desk we were going to rob him, This is where the video starts myself and Dwayne move in with guns drawn and tell craig to get his hands up he does comply but when i radio for someone to come in and ziptie him he puts his hands down and immediately pulls out a marksman pistol (idk the new name) and shoots me in the chest he is then shot and killed by dwayne and then myself was taken up to sandy. In my eyes this is in clear violation in G2.4 as he was in a 2v1 (Outnumbered) and he had his hands up without a weapon with 2 guns pointed at him (obvious disadvantage). When i went into liaison with craig he said that when i went to radio the gun was lowered and he took the chance but he still had a pump shotgun to his back less than a couple feet away which I still see as a clear disadvantage. I'm not sure the time is exact but it was around that time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/913085744019566605/1149108436269793350/image.png?ex=64fa4e20&is=64f8fca0&hm=ea5d71d5ffc5e22a1171c7d2df50ca149d04287761de76f1ae7a301571aff19e& (Screenshot of id)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1sNrg4oYwKRPO1/d1337wDXW6n9?invite=cr-MSw3TlMsNDA4MjAwNTUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm going to be honest I don't see this as NVL at all and like I said in liaison feel free to report me if you thought different in which you did .

To kick things off I don't believe trying to grab or rob someone in pillbox first of all was the smartest play on your behalf considering every gang has been warned several times on the matter . Pillbox played a part in my decision making as it is a hospital and if I was shot the best medical service was right there next to me. Furthermore pillbox is known to be guarded and protected by G6 and police officers in which I took my chances as I would rather go with the police or G6 and serve time than go with a rival gang who are more than likely going to torture and kill me.

In your video we can see that Dwayne (Person With Shotgun) is practically behind a wall covering his lines of sight . You on the other half were reaching for your radio asking for zip ties in which you lowered your gun to speak on radio. During this I drew my weapon and took my chances. From my POV I can no longer see Dwayne and can only see you reach for your radio as soon as you reached for ur radio I took out my gun. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1sNqwrctHlkLoV/UU63e4rkVEuO?invite=cr-MSxPSEcsNzk5MzM4Nzcs unfortunately I got stuck on a chair and went down.

As I mentioned above I told you if you were unhappy with our liaison to report me for a Staff POV but you then said you weren't going to report me . Please may I ask you what made you report me ?

With the most recent changes and tweaks to the NVL rule on past reports I genuinely do not believe I broke a rule . This was quoted by Bowen in a past report "To clarify, the NVL rule should only apply if a person essentially chooses to die, as opposed to letting the other side "win". This may be a situation where it is realistically impossible for one to survive, e.g. surrounded by 10 people with guns, or where they choose death purely to "screw over" the opposing side. Taking a chance isn't NVL." 

I firmly believe I took a chance and there was a high probability of survival in my situation therefore I took my chances. I did not choose to die I just took my chance.

Cheers pal

To kick things off I don't believe trying to grab or rob someone in pillbox first of all was the smartest play on your behalf
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1sP5pHyInBjDhD/d13372frRJGK?invite=cr-MSxnSUYsNjUwNDQ0NDks

You say this but this clip shows the exact opposite of yourself and another hustler pulling guns in pillbox against one of us so is it just a bad idea when we do it or just a bad idea overall?

Please may I ask you what made you report me ?
It was your own words from the liaison that made me report you after thinking about what you said or maybe it was Bundy I'm not sure saying something about its only a 1 day ban unfortunately I don't have a clip of that but it was a comment along them lines that once I though back on it that's a really bad mentality to had.

From my POV I can no longer see Dwayne
You know he is there though you watched him walk behind you with a shotgun at a close range

Do you have anything 10-20 seconds prior to this clip because from the way i see it you saw the cars outside and ran to the back of pillbox where only 2 followed i think you knew there was more of us but cut the clip to make it seem that you didn't but that may not be true as I don't know what you seen.

I think you find I punched him in pillbox not once did I draw a gun or shoot a gun at all inside pillbox .

I also stated if you want me to get punished for a day feel free to report me if you believe I broke the rule not once  did I say " I don't care its only a one day " like ur trying to state it

I also think and know Dwayne is behind a wall so i took my chance .

You need to stop twisting my words and grasping at every little thing Leo mate and just let staff sort this out so I wont be replying again buddy

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So,

As the videos show, there is a 2 v 1 situation. During this The Balla with the shotgun stands behind the wall, at the moment of the radio being used by yourself, there is nobody actively holding a weapon directly at him, Further to this I note you have said the following " In my eyes this is in clear violation in G2.4 as he was in a 2v1 (Outnumbered) and he had his hands up without a weapon with 2 guns pointed at him (obvious disadvantage)". Remember that we play the server to roleplay not 'ruleplay'. The meaning of obvious disadvantage is not being in a 2v1 situation with guns by itself, this is a culmination of various things. Regarding 'outnumbered', the rule states 'clearly outnumber' Which Craig is not.

As such this report will be declined.

P.S. There have been countless reminders to avoid conflict inside Pillbox, let this be a reminder to you not to do so.

Report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back