What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Craig Fallace - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-Borris Vagin

Drug Lord
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mike-Borris Vagin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Craig Fallace

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 430

What best describes this incident ?: (G3.1) OOC Information

Please (in detail) describe the incident: When i got taken to Dodgy Doc ... and got told to drop some of my stuff on the ground. Me and my friend got forced to fight. When we were about to start the fight. I got a phone call while I was on my knees with my hands on my head. The one pointing the gun at us, telling us to fight. Are pointing out straight away that they forgot to take my phone and radio. while he sounded a little shocked / suppriced himself ...

In the situation I was a little bit confused. Since he said he could hear my phone calling. Something that normally doesn't happen. And this has been something I had to look further into.... I am pretty sure he was watching my live stream on twitch.
I was ofc considering that he could have heard my phone from my ear clocks true my mic. But I hate my self to hear echo from others background noise. and because of that i have tuned my setting and mic to NOT capture any sound from my headset. Ofc I have double checked that people cannot hear any background noise/eco by blasting HIGH volume of music ect. To make sure that no settings were changed. This test was done the same day. without turning off or rr my computer.

So in my eyes. It's obvious that he did metagame. Even if it maybe didn't effect the part of the RP I have proof of this happening. I am left with a feeling that its not the first time... and not the last time its happening. And i get a little bit concerned on what lvl this is happening on ...

I am also left with the question to my self ... Should I quit streaming situations that offen can be the most entertaining for the viewers? just because im concerned that someone is using information from my stream to fuck me over? Those feelings and concerns i sit left with. Are the reason why I choose to report this. I understand its unavoidable. But hopefully. This report contributes to the improvement.

I have chosen not to try solving it on discord because its blatant that it did happen. And I feel that its nothing that could come out of that conversation that would make me not report it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iksQUI7OxMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Boris, I'm not the person you reported but I was involved in the situation and was the person that incapacitated you so I feel like I could shed some light on the situation. While you was at the dodgy doctor, Craig was not the only person who heard your phone ringing, myself, Craig and Banjo all heard your phone ringing from your microphone because It would stop every you finished talking. I can assure you there was no metagaming at all throughout this whole roleplay scenario and to be honest I'm quite shocked you didn't even decide to call us to a liaison to discuss it if you had any concerns considering Craig wasn't the only person who could notice it and call it out.

I guess one of u have a record of the situation then i hope ? ...

Sorry for dragging a conclution this that fast... But i just find it rly wierd that it would happen. IF it did. 
Can i ask then ... Did u hear ecoing of yourself talking aswell when i pushed to talk without saying anything to? 🤔

And i understand u feel i should have talked to you about it on discord before putting up a report. And maybe I should have done it.
BUT ... since I rarely have issues with echo from sounds from my headset. It was and is blatant that it did happen. One way or another to be honest. IF the information didn't come from my stream... but true my mic. Its still information u should not act out from. That's common sense in my opinion at least.
+ that it was some few other things I reacted on / that made me question it when I was watching the VOD afterwards.

i also did find it wierd that u dont hear a eco of the ringtone in my clip when i'm talking. If u know what i mean ^^ 

I'm not saying that I couldn't be wrong here. So it would be glorious if one of you do have a record on it and could prove to me that my suspicions are wrong

Hello Boris , to be honest I am so shocked at this report . I would have really appreciated a chance to liase and feel the only reason you are accusing me of this is because you lost the situation. I feel like if we had a chance to liase this genuinely would not be happening in the first place mate. 

As for the accusation of watching your twitch stream Its shocking . I can tell you exactly what we were doing . Earlier on in the day I was threatened by a different gang member and it didn't sit right with my character so we decided to go out to look for him to create some interesting RP . As I entered the smeltery I saw you accidently pull out your gun and that's when I decided to rob you guys and that's what makes me absolutely appalled at the fact you are accusing me of metagaming . I certainly feel the only reason you have reported me is because the situation did not go your way and you have a serious lack of evidence . This is just a random accusation . 

As for your phone hotmiccing it was extremely loud and I took it as a opportunity to RP it out as it was very loud and i didnt really know what else to do with the situation . I have no interest at all to be in your twitch stream at all and as for the meta gaming accusations it makes me very shocked and I would have loved a chance to liase last night as i have no clips from the situation as it was a day ago , If you had asked me to liase I could have clipped all of my POV to show you .

Just to add , surely there is a delay on your stream mate whether that be a 1 second or 5 seconds . My reaction to the phone is instant . Your friend Aleks also heard your phone and you can hear him laughing in your clip shortly after it goes off . Also when the phone begins to ring your Voice is on yellow which means it definitely did hotmic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate, I'm not the one you reported but again I was also someone who was there in this situation and I can guarantee you we could all hear your phone ringing through your mic. It is kind of upsetting to even see this report as we actually had some quite decent RP during this situation. I can almost guarantee you if you were to ask your fellow gang member who was there "Aleks", he will tell you the same exact thing that he could hear the phone ringing through your mic. Now I do not have any clips as I had no idea you even had any issues with what happened so I didnt clip anything however, again if  your friend Aleks has any clips, I'm sure he can provide them. 
Thanks

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi @Pearboi

Some info has come to light, Why were you watching Boris' stream if you were in the same scenario with him? Is that not basically streamsniping? If you knew this as a Marabunta member, that it is possible that you could've hot mic'd the phone call and I assume Boris' knows this, how is it 229's fault to have heard that phone ring?

Much like, if you're talking to a baldy and you hear a dog barking. 9/10 times, you'll be engaging in RP about 'Whose dog can I hear?', 'Do you guys a see a dog'? etc You get the gist of what I am trying to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Liam.

Why were you watching Boris' stream if you were in the same scenario with him? Is that not basically streamsniping?
Borris is a good friend of mine both in RP and outside RP, I often join the stream just to be a lurker. Run it in the background etc just to give him that extra viewer. Either way, whenever I am watching Borris's stream, I always put it on 0 volume so I dont hear myself, radio or Borris twice.

Playing on the server whilst watching someone on the Stream can lead to a multitude of issue, I'd refrain from doing so going forth..

Also, how come you stated you always put it on Volume 0, but you stated in a DM that his stream could've came through your Voip?

Also, how come you stated you always put it on Volume 0
Why would I have any volume on when I am there tho? I struggle with speaking enough as it is.

but you stated in a DM that his stream could've came through your Voip?
I never stated that it could've came from my voip. I stated that it could've been hotmic from borris's side

Hello again and sorry to clog up the report with another message . However I did have a clip from earlier on in the smeltery after I got my kill that I would like to provide.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/16lOAw0wCa_8wt/d1337W1Jmlmq?invite=cr-MSx5eDksNzk5MzM4Nzcs

I am adding this clip as in the background you can hear no streams or anything like that in my clip. My thought process through this is wouldn't it make more sense to watch your stream during the initial robbery ? But no you can hear nothing as I was not once on your stream. My question is why all of a sudden would I use your stream once the initial robbery is over .

I would also like to say that two of my fellow gang members were put down by Boris . If I was watching his stream and knew his location surely I would not let this happen . I was completely unaware of his position and two of my gang members went down as a consequence . Again I'd like to emphasise if I was invited to liaise I would have gladly clipped the last 5 minutes to prove Boris definitely did hotmic the phone call and no metagaming at all took place . Cheers

Good evening, let's bring this report to a close shall we?

Now whilst in the original evidence provided by Mike-Borris you can hear the ringtone, without having another clip to look at it is near to impossible to know if we could hear that in game through a microphone or not.
There could be many many things that would've caused other parties to hear that ringtone in game without metagaming.
I believe this situation could have also potentially been resolved if the time was taken from both parties to go into a Liaison and discuss the issues presented.

To all of you reported, please be extremely mindful whilst playing on the server not to watch any streams to avoid situation arising like this one.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back