What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - craig fallace - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy scalleta

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: tommy scalleta

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: craig fallace

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/01/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Ballas and hustlers were engaged in a active gunfight when craig went down https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wENpR992udEgd/d1337JAWYfai?invite=cr-MSx0VnYsMTY2NDI3MzQ0LA (sorry I don't have the exact time off his death but I'm sure the logs can show) he then comes back to the gunfight and starts lockpicking a balla car whilst ballas were still up and the situation is still a active gunfight https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wFjeVfigbQ2_j/d1337mPGL2iD?invite=cr-MSxobW4sMTYzODYxNzM1LA. I did try to call craig to discord later on but I don't know if he was off the server already.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wFjeVfigbQ2_j/d1337mPGL2iD?invite=cr-MSxobW4sMTYzODYxNzM1LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello original gangster tommy scalleta , I would have appreciated a DM and I think we could of sorted this out as you already thought I had logged off which I did . 

My whole thought process behind this was that I would be a little bit cheeky and try and pretend to not be a hustler and try to get you out your car but as that didn't work so I began to lockpick your car . From what I knew in game the fight was over and all the Ballas were dead as my gang members were collecting Ballas and our downed members . The NLR rule states 

• Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

I believe the fight was over so in my head there is no combat going on right ?

As you have reported me you clearly think different as did your pals in the discord call as you muted the clip you reported me with . https://medal.tv/clips/1wFgvfiyx2k2-s/vpQoyYfc7?invite=cr-MSxQcUQsMTkzMzc4NDA0LA . Where your pals are trying to get you to say stuff in game influencing your RP .

Hello @tommy scalletanice to see you deleted the clip I provided earlier so here it is again https://streamable.com/nxnrno . I also ask how would you know the fight isn't over unless you have found a way to metagame it as at the time no shots were going off and hustlers were alone running around not getting touched 

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Craig first of I will talk about your Nlr you state that your gang members where picking up body’s so the fight was over, well yes that may be true but the situation is still on going we all know how well a fight may be over and suddenly a bike will just drive by you at the same situation but maybe that is what you wanted as you wanted to get re-engaged with the fight, the rp situation is over after everyone leaves the area, you disengage with any type of gunfight that happened in that area. 
Secondly I would like to state that non of the clips provided were from myself my medal is @niall76 

ask how would you know the fight isn't over unless you have found a way to metagame it
The initial clip taken by Tommy was to represent you being out off colours during a active situation as per our war rules, it was only later when I noticed the striking resemblance between Wayne killing you and you showing up at the side off Tommys car, this is why I was late to call you to discord because I only saw them later on after the fight.With the whole meta gaming you are accusing off I don’t see any rp being influenced at all as Tommy was still dumped and his rp wasn’t influenced but if you feel a rule has been broken please feel free to report it as it does not involve me therefore the accusations have no place on this report.

Are the people providing the clips not able to type out their own report ? To me it makes 0 sense at all that you are reporting me with no evidence of your actual own . In my opinion the combat situation was over like the NLR rule states . You also mention war rules which in this report make 0 sense as it is not at all a server rule . I understand that you were late to call me to discord because you only realised later on but several Ballas like Dwayne , Charlie , Hayley all can find my discord very easily and I would have appreciated a chance to liase .

The situation to us was over as all of your members were down to our knowledge . The whole reason I had my top off was to try and pretend not to be a hustler and sneakily get a balla away if he fell for my bait (to get him out the car making him think I'm not a hustler ) and have some interactive RP with him however he clearly clocked on and that is when I decided to put my top on . In no way I affected a ongoing gunfight and the combat situation was over in my opinion .

You also state "we all know how well a fight may be over and suddenly a bike will just drive by you at the same situation but maybe that is what you wanted as you wanted to get re-engaged with the fight," ill be honest with you your not quite getting what I'm saying like I said I thought everyone was dead until about 5 minutes after I got the body a few of the boys killed two of you hiding in bushes away from ur turf . I have been on the server for longer than a year if you think I am going to break server rules to try and get back involved in a gunfight (which was over) you need to think again mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the people providing the clips not able to type out their own report ?
First of all the rule brake was against ballas as a whole and not against one individual so it doesn't matter who reports it or where the evidence comes from.

opinion the combat situation was over like the NLR rule states
I'm not going to sit here and have a petty argument about who is right all night but I will give you my opinion to the fact that although in your mind all ballas were dead which is fair enough I see how you would try to scoop a cheeky body but it still comes to the fact that you returned to the same situation that downed you regardless of if there were any ballas up or not it is still a active situation until both sides part ways. let me try to put it in prospective for you, if you were sat outside ballas turf dead but you killed me 20 minutes before in the same situation and I come and grab your body, surely you would be able to see the nlr there because although the shooting may have stopped the situation plus rp is still ongoing . I realised I may have repeated myself a bit there just let me know if you need anything clearing up.

You also mention war rules
war rules was mentioned to provide you with the reasoning on why the clip  was taken which was for personal use it wouldn't have been going in a report as it is not a server rule. But as I stated previously this report is neither the time or place for this discussion.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to put this report up and thank you to both parties for replying, even if some of it wasn’t amicable,

@CornerTakenQuickly I’m not going to waste any time on this, I’m just going to get straight into it, you were downed and went back to an active situation area, whether you thought this was over or not, you know it’s a ‘hot’ area, and it was silly of you to return with the intention of interacting with people still involved in the situation, downed or not.

CharID: 66861
Rule(s) Broken: G4.5
Action: Ban - 1 Day

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back