What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [CSAT] Centurion - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Houston

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[CSAT] Centurion

Date of the incident

12/23/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A person playing with our gang calls that there are trucks at the weed processor and that he is robbing them. We start driving down when we hear shots and find out that the man did not comply and that he was shot dead. We start driving towards the situation where we are shot for no reason and the man says that "I was driving through an active gunfight" so he had every right to shoot me. Not one point I identified myself as being with him nor did I show any sort of rifle, I was driving down a public road and get instantly shot, his explanation was that "I was driving to the weed processor so he thought I was involved" This is not a valid excuse because a lot of people drive down that road so it does not mean I was with the guy robbing him. After 30 mins of speaking to support, we came to the conclusion that what he did was RDM. I decided to make this report because over the last 2 days I have to deal with Centurion around 2-3 times himself individually. I am not happy that he is not learning from his mistakes and I am getting sick and tired of dealing with him constantly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/s/L4qpMY44QOgr
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
pfffff houston your giving our new gang hard times;P anyways ill hit centurion up to check this out.

pfffff houston your giving our new gang hard times;P anyways ill hit centurion up to check this out.
Already been discussed for 30 minutes. Not happy what so ever with these solutions. You can hear at the start of the video that I only just finished speaking to one of you guys. I have beeing dealing with some of your guys for 8-10 times in the last 2 days. It's getting pathetic and every resolution is not learnt from.

I'm only giving you hard times because you guys need to improve, not happy with most of your member's attitudes and how the same members over and over against keep breaking rules. 

Centurion also said I need to stop being so angry about this when in the support channel. How can I not be angry when the same thing keeps happening over and over again and it's actually ruining the game for me because most of my time I'm in TS talking about the rules broken. It was blatant RDM on that video and he had no defence against it.

He and some of your members thought that you can shoot any vehicle driving through an active gunfight?

Centurion doesn't seem bothered about what he has done and after speaking to member support I told him that I am not happy with this solution and your not going to learn from it. His response was "Okay son, don't let the game get to your head"

Are you stupid? Your mate initiated and killed one of our team mates and you drive to the location where your team mate just killed one of our guys and get killed and report for rdm. Stop crying when ever you die thinking that others are in the wrong. 

Come on lads, everyone just stop commenting and let the staff team deal with it. Whatever happens I'm fine with it, my fault and we couldn't solve it.  

Are you stupid? Your mate initiated and killed one of our team mates and you drive to the location where your team mate just killed one of our guys and get killed and report for rdm. Stop crying when ever you die thinking that others are in the wrong. 

Sorry to be rude but you were not the one who shot me so please do not get involved. After speaking to 2 members supports (One being LVL 3) They even confirmed that what you did was RDM. I was driving on a public road and get instantly shot. How did you identify that I was part of the robbery? Did I ever show a threat? Could you confirm that I had a weapon? The answer to all these questions is "No". You can't just shoot a random car because it's driving towards a robbery, do you not know this? For all you know I could be anyone, a lot of people tend to visit the weed processor.

Also, I do not appreciate you calling me stupid on a report that I have made that your not involved in. You're just defending you friend like friends do and I understand that.

I am not wrong buddy, you're the one wrong for commenting on this report when you don't have a clue whats happening and you were not involved in the situation.

If you think its not RDM I have no clue what you think RDM is.

Let's all stop acting like kids, lets this report go forward & whatever happens is the right thing. 

He was involved in the situation as he was in the heli but it got shot down, but he had no right to call you stupid. No more commenting unless it's absolutely necessary. 

Let's all stop getting butt hurt & just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back