What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [CSAT] Fat Chao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Houston

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[CSAT] Fat Chao

Date of the incident

22/12/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Before this video - I was speaking to members of Havoc because they were selling weed, I was proceeding to rob these guys with the difficulty of multiple trolls interrupting, running around calling me a pussy and shouting over me when I was trying to speak to the member of Havoc making it difficult for us to roleplay anything. Once this is occurring [CSAT] role up to the drug dealer and their first member shouts "Hands up or die" to everyone in the radius of the drug dealer. I then get multiple shots fired towards me (Not shown in this video) so I run behind the stand in the drug dealer and start shooting at the guys with rifles running trying to kill me. I shoot Fat Chao and his friends because of my life being in danger from the shots being fired towards me and also because one of my gang members life's got taken away outside the drug dealer. Fat Chao then calls us into Teamspeak regarding the reason we shot him and I told him that his gang members shot my friend and also fired shots towards me. He shows us his video that is down as evidence below where it is evident that on his side rules were broken. Not only the initiation "Hands up or die" and the 2-4 second time to comply for the hobo inside the church (This is going off when he says the hands up now made at 0:11-0:14. This is going against the rule 2.2 not giving the man enough time to comply) but also the fact that once he died he broke a rule by telling his gang where my location was from where I shot him. After pointing these mistakes Adam.BZ told him that we would be taking this further so he removes the video from youtube. Luckily Jack Shepard managed to get a recording of the incident before. I am not happy that he tried to delete the evidence so it could not be discussed and I feel that even though this was half solved I am not happy with the solution. I would also like to add, that is not shown in the video but one of my friends sitting in a vehicle gets shot randomly when driving past the drug dealer too. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys6-mqU6tYU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting 

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to say I did not say a single word or shoot a single bullet in this situation I was just there.

[CSAT] Jed

I would just like to say I did not say a single word or shoot a single bullet in this situation I was just there.

[CSAT] Jed
 I would like to remove [CSAT] Jed from the report as he was only there and following what his gang was doing. He did not say a word or shot during the situation

Can I ask why I'm getting reported? I didn't say anything nor RDM'd anyone. I killed someone because they were shooting at my friend? So how am I involved? 

Can I ask why I'm getting reported? I didn't say anything nor RDM'd anyone. I killed someone because they were shooting at my friend? So how am I involved? 
It was overall a whole gang thing. Some people called that they died and some even giving information when they were. I also added you to the report because you killed a gang member that from what I was told had no time to comply. There is no evidence proving this but from what I have seen in your communications you guys are breaking a few rules. I put you down on the report because you were involved in this situation and it was unclear due to your comms who was saying the things they said. You are one of the Generals of this gang and you need to be strict with your gang's attitude. Allowing gang members to talk when they are dead, giving you information is wrong and in fact against a server rule. When you die you are supposed to mute up. Unless you can come forward with the names that broke the rules it looks overall like a gang issue because multiple people were talking and it was unclear of those that broke the rules.

I do not agree with me being part of the report as I broke no rules. I will come on ts about 4:30 if you're willing to speak as I'm currently at the gym, I would like to be taken out of the report as I broke no rules but I will come forward later on today and speak to you. 

I do not agree with me being part of the report as I broke no rules. I will come on ts about 4:30 if you're willing to speak as I'm currently at the gym, I would like to be taken out of the report as I broke no rules but I will come forward later on today and speak to you. 

I have already tried to discuss these things last night and unfortunately got kicked from your TS channel for sitting in the lobby once you guy rudely left while in a middle of a discussion between myself, Adam.BZ, Jack Shepard and members from your party. I will talk once more at 4:30 but I want it to be a one on one discussion with no other people present. 

I have already tried to discuss these things last night and unfortunately got kicked from your TS channel for sitting in the lobby once you guy rudely left while in a middle of a discussion between myself, Adam.BZ, Jack Shepard and members from your party. I will talk once more at 4:30 but I want it to be a one on one discussion with no other people present. 
Can I ask who kicked you? I will gladly speak to the people who were being so rude and disrespectful. That being said I agree with what you say, I will speak to you about 4:30 on ts with no one else. 

Thankyou @Houston

Centurion 

Just saying i wasn't envolved in this situation i wasn't even on the server.

[CSAT] Ping Ping

i like the fact that your pulling entire gang into this call only the people who are involved thank you .

I would like to remove the report on the other players included as after speaking to Centurion he is not happy with what happened last night too. The only player that a problem occurred with was Fat Chao (Giving information once dead and not giving people enough time to comply). Also, him deleting the evidence does not reflect very well either.

"the hobo had been initiated on before hand.  I just gave him some more chances. From the first imitated was made he had more than 5 seconds. They come to ts to resolve this. We sat down had talked for a bit and we agreed that the situation was sorted. I asked multiple times if this was sorted everyone said yes. So I took down the video.  There was no point of having it if we were all sorted however I did apologise for some what poor rp from mine and csat side. Don't see why this is on the fourm when we all agreed that this was sorted

"the hobo had been initiated on before hand.  I just gave him some more chances. From the first imitated was made he had more than 5 seconds. They come to ts to resolve this. We sat down had talked for a bit and we agreed that the situation was sorted. I asked multiple times if this was sorted everyone said yes. So I took down the video.  There was no point of having it if we were all sorted however I did apologise for some what poor rp from mine and csat side. Don't see why this is on the fourm when we all agreed that this was sorted

I agreed this was sorted but after you deleted the video when we said we were going to take it to higher people in the community it kind of gave me the impression that you guys were trying to avoid a solution. I was not happy that you removed the video nor happy that I got removed from your ts channel because you guys rudely left. I spoke to a member support and they said that this was bad and from the poor solution I decided to take it further. We agreed on that we would be taking this video to people higher up in the community before we came up with a solution, as soon as this was said the video instantly gets removed, you guys move out the channel and kick us from your TeamSpeak room. The fact that you tried avoiding us discussing this with other people shows that you were fully aware of the rules and what you did but in fact still decided to break them. I am not happy that you revealed my location after dead in an active gunfight nor the fact that you said to "Shoot everybody in the area" all because one hobo didn't put their hands up once told. You also shot at multiple vehicles driving past the dealer and apparently you were the one who made the "Hands up or die" initiation. What you showed was very poor and I have had several situations with yourself and some of your members doing the same thing over and over again and not learning from after I call you into TeamSpeak.

I would like to end this discussion now as it is going around in circles. If you want to defend yourself that is fine with me, this report is turning into a discussion instead of a report a player.

i kicked everyone out of our lobby when there were nothing more to say, every part said they were happy and was not gonna take this further. everyone agreed that this situation is sorted. there were no more to talk about. you were just sitting there and that is why you got kicked

i kicked everyone out of our lobby when there were nothing more to say, every part said they were happy and was not gonna take this further. everyone agreed that this situation is sorted. there were no more to talk about. you were just sitting there and that is why you got kicked

No more comments from me after this one. We solved it but I was not happy with the solution. We were discussing in your lobby what we would be doing with your video because we were going to take it to someone higher up in the community to review. We were discussing the fact that you deleted the video and Jack was trying to get a reupload so we could show someone. You didn't seem to understand the solution that you were in the wrong and instead told me I was breaking rules because one of your members shot towards me so I shot back? To be honest, I made this report because after the TS discussion I was not satisfied that you were going to change after the discussion. Your attitude was not the best and after multiple encounters and me being in your TeamSpeak channel around 3-5 times yesterday because of problems I have had with you and some of your friends left me with the conclusion that this was not going to stop. I don't feel like from the outcome that you are not going to change and this is evident because of this way you rudely left the liaison room and removed the video. I asked you why you removed the video and you just laughed at first that made me feel like you were not even bothered. Your attitude changed when you found out that we still had the recording and then you changed because you thought everything was going to be okay because there was no possible way that we could get the video, but in fact, Jack Shepard had the video open so the deleted evidence could be recovered. I am not satisfied with your attitude and multiple encounters I have had with you and this is why I made this report. As I said above I would like this discussion to end as this is a report a player not a discussion post. No comments from me now as I said above.

I agreed this was sorted but after you deleted the video when we said we were going to take it to higher people in the community it kind of gave me the impression that you guys were trying to avoid a solution. I was not happy that you removed the video nor happy that I got removed from your ts channel because you guys rudely left. I spoke to a member support and they said that this was bad and from the poor solution I decided to take it further. We agreed on that we would be taking this video to people higher up in the community before we came up with a solution, as soon as this was said the video instantly gets removed, you guys move out the channel and kick us from your TeamSpeak room. The fact that you tried avoiding us discussing this with other people shows that you were fully aware of the rules and what you did but in fact still decided to break them. I am not happy that you revealed my location after dead in an active gunfight nor the fact that you said to "Shoot everybody in the area" all because one hobo didn't put their hands up once told. You also shot at multiple vehicles driving past the dealer and apparently you were the one who made the "Hands up or die" initiation. What you showed was very poor and I have had several situations with yourself and some of your members doing the same thing over and over again and not learning from after I call you into TeamSpeak.
I was not he one saying shot them all. everything i said was Alright boys, do not jump in your car or you will be shot. "hobo walks way" hands up "hobo still walk away in order to hide, and maybe pull up a gun. put your hands in the or or you will be shot. the guy i shot had 10 seconds to respond after my team initated. like i said to you in teamspeak im sorry for reaveling you position. i was asked where your location is i responded with i dont know, in the church? 

however the only rulebreak i see here is reveling where about your location is keep in mind i also said i dont know. i dont like that youre accusing me of saying shoot everybody in the area beacuse i dindt not do that. 

that only leaves us to 1 rule break wich is talking while im dead wich we sorted out in ts, feel free to talk more with me if you have something on your heart. i still dont see why you took it to the fourms when we agreed that situation was sorted. i was not involved with the earlier situation. youre saying that i should learn from when you called me into ts the first time that never happend beacuse i wassnt involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back