What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cullen - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Diego

Your In-game name

Diego

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cullen

Date of the incident

28/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and some guys i met, where talking to 2 other guys at the weed processer. When my friends tell them to go, one of the guys starts running us over, and blows up my car.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns2TQbr74Uk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you marked it down as a "Yes", how did you attempt to resolve it? Alongside that what was the outcome of the attempt exactly?

@Pet0888 In future you need to make a reply and not just edit your post as I only noticed it while looking through it again and as such if I didn't I would not have seen it. Not making a reply just wastes valuable time in the matter so please ensure you actually make a reply in the future especially when asked something regarding the report.

So to ensure you are capable of following simple steps to avoid wasting staff time, why did you not attempt to resolve it? And did you mark it as "Yes" by mistake? If so could you please ensure the rest of the report is also correct before I can proceed.

It seems this player knows exactly what he is doing and on purpose showing a lack of regard for our rules so he can explain himself in an unban appeal if he ever wants back.

Cullen - Action Taken (2.1)

Also for you @Pet0888 I see you have visited the forum again since my last reply and decided to ignore it, I will make it clear that in the future you need to reply to any questions asked as they are important to ensure crucial points for the report and not doing so ends up wasting staff time as I pointed out in my last reply as well. Ensure you reply in future to questions asked or when you are asked to do something, for example, uploading a longer video among other things, not doing and continuing to waste staff time will only wind yourself up in trouble as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back