What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cursing, Golden Boy, Gray Wolf, Liam, Old Johns - RDM<br>VDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Fergus did the same how you accept his videos and not mine? I cannot understand that logic, Fergus uploaded 2 videos 5 and 3 mins and all situation with him was like 30 + mins.. Its clearly cut the videos like we did.. 

The pilot that time was Oldjohns 
also i would like like to tell that i am in heli i have drive heli like 3-4 days and at all these three days when someone wanted to force me land with my heli they did the same think i did 3 times happen to me someone came over me and with his heli force me to land and my heli didnt explode like his so i said why not to try this by myshelf.... 

i cant understand why you dont accept our videos for evidences and you accept fergus plus at fergus videos dont shows the troll he was doing at five armed guys for half an hour so how much tolerance someone can show...? 

Last edited by a moderator:
@oldjohn, @cursing, Did you tell Fergus that he was completely safe and and that in fact you were going to give him 500 million just after his heli crashed?

@Fergu, once you posting restriction has expired, please post uncut, unedited video of the situation.

nop we never said that... why we sould tell this to him? after all he realised fron the begining that we will still him so even if we offered him money he wouldnt obey and stop his vechicle... 

I just made up that accusation and yet if we allowed cut video evidence it is just as believable as anything else mentioned here.

This is why we need uncut video evidence.

I just made up that accusation and yet if we allowed cut video evidence it is just as believable as anything else mentioned here.

This is why we need uncut video evidence.
Almost anyone here posting videos like we do, I mean cutted for smaller size, almost anyone... But in our case things are different, lot of people face-palm our videos and everything we say, seems like the problem is not the videos but our nationality it self and the fact we are not native English players I guess, this is what I feel here and if you check  my small history on this forum you will see lot of hate, in game happening too, so if this is the case we are not going to keep playing and get you out of trouble, I'm getting face-palm notifications every few hours from players that don't know us or interact with us anyhow.. And once I started face-palm too comments from other guys they posted on my profile and asking me the reason.. I told them same reason as them and sadly one staff member toke their side, we get used to it that everything we do is wrong, and even with videos we are wrong again and again.. So I'm asking a honest answer from staff members, if you don't like us like your community don't like us, just tell it and we will gone in 1 min that easy... 

I know this post is not the right place to say this but this is the cause of taking a long apologise to you WHEN WE DO NOTHING SERIUS WRONG... If we did few mistakes.. Other here have done thousends but still we apologise and them are fine and well protected.. 

@cursing , I couldn't give two hoots about who you are or what country you are from.

The only thing I care is your actions.

If you have any issue with other players and their behaviour towards you, please raise this through appropriate channels.

At the moment you have been reported and you will be dealt with as per the procedures of this process.

Now, please upload uncut video footage for it to be considered in this report.

@cursing , I couldn't give two hoots about who you are or what country you are from.

The only thing I care is your actions.

If you have any issue with other players and their behaviour towards you, please raise this through appropriate channels.

At the moment you have been reported and you will be dealt with as per the procedures of this process.

Now, please upload uncut video footage for it to be considered in this report.
Understood, I will upload the "uncut" videos once Fergus do the same.. But I told you, you will see just pointless things but okay.. 

Ok listen up. You said that cursing's videos are not valid as they are cut? Well look in the top right he starting the recording at that moment, meaning he clearly doesn't have a full version and that is the full avaliable version. He uses the same software as me. NVIDIA's built in software. It is not in the rules that we need to record 24/7 and I can be certain over 90% of your community don't have the space to record a full 5 hours of gameplay.
His video may have been short but it was not edited and shows all the detail you need.
Further the reporters first video is about 1 minute of the actual situation, the first 3 minutes are him just flying around. Further he didn't show the video of him shooting our friends and killing them about 15minutes earlier. TBH we could of shot him on the spot for shooting our friends earlier. Further he decided to run away from gunpoint after being revived and shot at us while we had guns at him and told him not to move. He showed no value for his life and continuously broke rules.
In addition he didn't show the clip of him trying to destroy our heli's on multiple acasions.
His evidence is cut far more than Cursings is supposedly so if cursings videos are not valid you are wrong in saying that this fergu's videos are.

@Fergu, as previously requested, please upload uninterrupted footage of the situation in order for us to proceed with this report.

I have 2 questions for you.. 1st is you can see on videos that fergus was looking for troubles..he never stop to our calls, he never stops when we shoot him... he stored his hembox when we were searching for him, he was road blocking our heli from take off , he ignores firing shoots he ignores our request to stop or leave  , he killed 2 of us while they were on heli ,he even told me shut the fuck up and once he killed me he told me FUCK YOU too(its allowed? nop.. ) , from my point of view i see lot of broken rules... but he uploaded 2 CUTTED VIDEOS TOTAL 8 MINS and instead of canceling his report and punish him..you are asking ONLY FROM US uncut videos and explanations .. this is 100% unfair and no one from my team is happy about it , there is no common sense at this situation and everything is against us AGAIN ..

2nd question , what about this rule ? did he broke this rules too? remember the total time of this situation was more than 30 mins , he escaped with hem and come back So only for this only and for insulting me you can easy punish him

[SIZE=medium](3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]this is the last video my team has to offer ,the quality is bad my friend had wrong settings , but still you can see the same things you saw on my videos and by the way its 30 mins video ..30 MINS NOT 8.. [/SIZE]and you can see him roadblocking me and trying to do baiting and insult me 2 times, that's more than enough to punish him

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[SIZE=medium]note :EVEN the police using cutted videos for reports !  but nooo we are dealt different here..[/SIZE]

@cursing, you need to calm down.

I have in fact asked Fergu for uncut videos twice now, everyone is being help to the same standard.

No actions or sanctions have come about because of this report as of yet, this could still go in a number of different directions.

You typing up rants about how you are being unfairly treated when I have not actually done anything other than ask questions is not helping your case.

@Fergu, please upload continuous footage of the situation before 16:00 tomorrow or this report will be declined.

Many Thanks,

Alex

the footage is unedited I recorded the first 5 mins and then I hit the record button after 3 mins, not 5 as I was using shadow play

And also in the other video, he posted all he said was don't move don't move and then started disabling the tires, and I was not baiting

The problem we have is that there are obviously events that occur off camera, we need to be able to assess them in order to make a fair and complete judgement.

Please upload footage that runs from the beginning of your interaction with this group through to the end without interruption.

I only have that and the video was the medic picked me up which is already posted and also some footage of him telling me I'm going to get deported. But I cant post that now because I'm at a boarding school where I don't keep my pc so I will be back home this Sunday if you would still like to see it.

Fergu, when you are at home will you be able to comply with "Please upload footage that runs from the beginning of your interaction with this group through to the end without interruption."?

Fergu, when you are at home will you be able to comply with "Please upload footage that runs from the beginning of your interaction with this group through to the end without interruption."?
Once i get home i will be sure to upload all the footage i have and i will show you it is everything i have by recording my files but it is a closed weekend which means i should only be able to go home for an hour so i am not 100% sure if i will be able to post it

And I was not waiting for warning shots i was rotor blocking you so you would stay there and i could maybe pass you a note to join ts

Hi Fergu, I didn't ask whether you are disclosing everything you have recorded.

It is a simple question: will you be able to upload a piece of footage that runs from the beginning through to the end of your interaction with this group without interruption?

I don't have start through to the end because I only record the past 5 mins when I press alt-f10 so I will have sections but I will upload when possible but the vdm bit was the closest to the start of when I started recording.

And in that long recording, you see someone try to initiate from a vehicle by saying 'leave or you will die which I did not hear'.

Without clear footage of the full situation I cannot make a judgement around the poor RP, or RDM. Your video does clearly show VDM by the helicopter pilot, Cursing has confirmed that the pilot was OldJohn. It also shows numerous in game OOC communications from the whole group.

@oldjohn will receive a final warning for VDM, any more infractions in the near future will result in a ban. Please know that the rules are written clearly and regardless of what you see others do, the rules need to be followed.

The rest of the group should know that we will be watching them closely, please reread the rules and ensure you follow them. They are in place to ensure quality RP and OOC communication clearly breaks immersion for everyone who witnesses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back