What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cursing - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbaaz

Your In-game name

Arbaaz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cursing

Date of the incident

01/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i was with my freind the dimond shop and some orcha was just flying above us before. so i told my freind to go and hide is truck while i was driving close to the landed orcha trying to see what is going on. cursing and his freinds hop out of the heli and says "stop stop now " and starts shooting at me and my car

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJhB8eRK1SI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

on video you can hear at least 2 times "stop or i will shoot " this is low rp ? you was doing low-quality rp not me and my friends, you knew we wanted to robe you and you stayed on the same place and was messing around with the car , in fact you was doing circles around us for few mins before we come really close to you to tell you to stop (microphone distance ) , the 2nd time you come to us you stopped and we didn't kill you or take you hostage or anything we just wanted to rob you , So my friend your report is useless since you didn't stop on our calls and noir leave since you knew there was a rob plan for you and your friends , we shoot AFTER trying to stop you by playing our roles,next time run away and when you hear stop ,JUST STOP , we could easily kill you once you didn't stop and that's a fact and we didn't because we play our roles good , more than you do... have a nice day 

@cursing, do you have any footage of the incident from your side?

Thanks,

Alex
No i dont , but we were 4 guys , 1 inside heli 1 sniper on roof and 2 more close to him , i dont know if my friends words count as evidence , but the situation itself i guess it does, we never wanted to kill anymore or don't follow the rules, this guy was messing with us and get what deserve, by the way did i said we have one sniper on the roof? how hard is to kill this guy if we wanted? 3 guns , big guns and we didnt kill him and thats a fact.. anyway from now on we will use all go pro and never had again problems with "smart" players like him

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Arbaaz, as there are obviously some interactions occurring between your group and the reported player before the start of the video, please upload a video capturing all of the encounter.

Thanks,

Alex

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back