What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cutlass - 297, 296, 303, 305, 308 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Raptor

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jax Mitchell
Reported Players: Cutlass - 297, 296, 303, 305, 308
Date: Apr 26, 2024
Time: 17:30
What best describes this incident: Cutlass hop on squad - G1.7, G3.1, G11.5, G1.2
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and two other Pirus members pulled up outside the arcade and downed one Cutlass member and two other people, we then stole a local car and placed the Cutlass member in the passenger seat and drove off.

I then drove to up towards Marabunta and got onto the highway going towards sandy, after driving past the Power Station I pulled over to the side of the road out of line of sight and behind a couple bushes and remove the Cutlass member from the car to then place him into the boot of the car and then continue driving towards sandy.

While I was driving with the cutlass member in my car the other two Pirus members I was with went to find a dodge doctor, then once they had found one they said nothing about the location of the doctor on our radio but sent me a GPS for me to follow.

Once I arrived in sandy I drove up the beach where the doctor was located and the moment I pulled up next to the doctor Cutlass started shooting at us from all angles (at this current moment their member was still in the boot of the car so he wasn't able to be seen or heard) without saying anything and with no indication that we were the same people that had their member.

After I was downed and picked up by a cutlass and put in his car I used session heads and saw that all their session IDs were suspiciously very close together.

G1.2 RDM - I believe that Cutlass have committed RDM on myself and the two other Pirus member, this is because Cutlass didn't attempt to communicate with us or investigate us at the dodge as they wouldn't of had any idea that we were the same people that had kidnapped their member due to the fact that Dibs hadn't been seen by cutlass up until they pulled had found him in sandy, Mickey had changed clothes before going to sandy and I hadn't got out of the car so they wouldn't of been able to see me yet before they started shooting.

G3.1 - OOC information - I believe that Cutlass have broken rule G3.1 due to the fact that all the Cutlass member listed above have been told OOC by somebody about us downing and kidnapping one of their member who had a Micro SMG on him at the time and all decided to all logged on around the same small time frame to go metagame and save their member and his gun. I also find it extremely had to believe that Cutlass wasn't using OOC information to influence their action within roleplay due to the fact that it took us around six minutes to arrive at the doctor and out of the all the dodge doctor locations they had all came to our one first.

G11.5 - ongoing hostile situations/hop on squad - I believe that Cutlass have broken rule G11.5 due to the fact that every single Cutlass member apart from original one that we had kidnapped from the arcade had session IDs that were extremely high and were suspiciously very close together. there would of been no other reason for all these cutlass member to log onto the server 10-20 mins before the server was set to restart apart from going to save their kidnapped member.
- Also stated in rule G11.5 that when a member of a gang joins the server he can not get himself involved in any ongoing hostile situations involving their group, I believe this rule was broken by Cutlass as it the time in between us downing their member and getting ambushed by cutlass in sandy was only 8 minutes and 43 seconds apart which is made evident by watching the clips listed and staff logs.

Thank you for taking the time to read this report.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: Evidence clips Dibs' POV POV Clip 1 -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
POV clip 2 -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Me again @Sir Raptor

I'll quote a few things and then ask a question, if you could answer ASAP that would be amazing!!

due to the fact that all the Cutlass member listed above have been told OOC by somebody about us downing and kidnapping one of their member who had a Micro SMG on him at the time and all decided to all logged on around the same small time frame to go metagame and save their member and his gun.
Do you have any evidence of this? You seem sure its a certain thing but I don't see any evidence of OOC usage at the moment.

when a member of a gang joins the server he can not get himself involved in any ongoing hostile situations involving their group
Let me look into this one.

I have presented my side of things within in a ticket. (Ticket 2304) If staff need anymore information i am happy to reply either in the ticket or on the forums.

I have presented my side of things within in a ticket. (Ticket 2304) If staff need anymore information i am happy to reply either in the ticket or on the forums.
Hi @Barry C

Thank you for that, I've taken a look and will take it into consideration when people have replied.

Hi @Hank Summers

I was actually in the server for a while before this situation, I had to re log due to the textures in the arcade being bugged and I couldn’t see/leave the arcade. I’m sure logs can back this up.

Hi @Sir Raptor

Is there any reason the first clip doesn't have audio?
Hi the clips are my pov.
Im not sure what happened to the audio. I record full sessions and had that section cliped for the evidence which I then uploaded to youtube, the file must of corrupted as the second clip is fine.
I have since deleted the full session as I have low space on my pc.

i was the member you RDM'd outside of the arcade, i was more confused more than anything the standard of roleplay i recieved was terrible, as for the claims of of OOC information you left the arcade with 2 other people downed who told the members who i was yet too meet at the arcade, i can assure you there was no information given OOC. ill leave you with this clip of how the scenario started.

Me again @Sir Raptor

I'll quote a few things and then ask a question, if you could answer ASAP that would be amazing!!

Do you have any evidence of this? You seem sure its a certain thing but I don't see any evidence of OOC usage at the moment.

Let me look into this one.
Hello Hank,

No I've got no evidence but At the time it was 20 mins before the server was going to restart, after we had downed the cutlass member and he had fired his Uzi at us which would alerted any member in the arcade or any others in the area and we had stayed in the area for another 3-4 mins to get a local car which is seen in Dibs' clip and no cutlass member appeared. also the logs should back up this claim as it would show the cutlass that members started to join the server after the cutlass member got downed and kidnapped.

I'm not really sure why I've been been reported in this scenario.

Can I have some clarification?

Hello staff, as shown in the logs I was already in the server and had logged out for 5-10 minutes as I needed to go to the toilet and didn't want to sit AFK. Once I logged back in to park my car I left at the bottom of the arcade one of my members said he was being chased by police so I went to help him, The only time I interacted with these was when they were laying dead on the arcade floor.

I was in the cade when you arrived downed, attempted to Roleplay and you gave next to nothing in return.

I will preface this by saying I am not in Cutlass but I was part of the situation. My response is discussed with staff in ticket Forums-2306.

I was the person that clipped the situation posted by dingbatL where you came to the arcade and started RDM'ing everyone there. Bear in mind I am not involved in your ongoing beef. You attacked me after I pulled a pistol (and didn't shoot) and left me there. I was able to inform all of Cutlass about what happened and that's when they started to look for you guys. This is when you got grabbed and executed. We knew where the dodgy doctors were, we knew you took Lewis, we knew he had a micro SMG and we knew the chances you would take him to the dodgy doctor were very big. I told them this information ingame, so there is no metagaming or OOC information involved.

If you take a look at my clip that has been posted it's clear that it was Pirus that commited an RDM offence to start the situation, not Cutlass. The only reason this hasn't been reported is because it's only a 2 minute clip. Bear in mind that Pirus has had reports accepted for RDM twice already in the past week and you fail to show any improvement on your RP. Also when you got grabbed I was there and you provided zero RP, seemingly just being AFK while laying in the Arcade. In a span of 20 minutes you and your friend said about 3 sentences combined. Also there was no RP'ing of injuries. Quite poor from a group that eventually wishes to be whitelisted.

Last edited:
So, I have a question regarding some of the things I have found out whilst doing some digging…

@Ant Toe
@Barry C

I can see that you both were on the server until 17:34 and 17:31 respectively, both leaving the server by the same means.

Lew Cloud is killed at 17:36 and then you both reconnect to the server at 17:38 and 17:39 respectively.

This all seems very suspicious, could you please explain why you had left the server when it was calm and then reconnected as soon as things started happening?

@6AN6
@KiloC

You both joined the server for the first time that day at 17:45 and 17:50 respectively, although obviously not a rule break, can I ask what the reasoning or the thoughts were behind joining the server 10-15 minutes before restart, again seems very suspicious that you only join it nice things are getting heated.

I appreciate the time you take to respond in advance.

Thank you.

I can see that you both were on the server until 17:34 and 17:31 respectively, both leaving the server by the same means.

Lew Cloud is killed at 17:36 and then you both reconnect to the server at 17:38 and 17:39 respectively.
as i mentioned above, the textures in the arcade were bugged and i'm sure a lot of people who have been in the arcade would've experienced this at some point, i couldn't see or leave the arcade for this reason and therefor had to re log.

This all seems very suspicious, could you please explain why you had left the server when it was calm and then reconnected as soon as things started happening?
I was on the server for some time and my textures around different parts of the city were bugged, because of this I decided to restart my game. After leaving the server I had quite a few problems getting back into the server due to my fivem crashing over and over (early-exit trap).

I log in at random times depending on my sleep pattern. I don't check the time and so this isn't an uncommon occurrence for me to log in near restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back