What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cutlass dont know who - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Cutlass dont know who

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/19/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2056

What best describes this incident ?: RDM on my screen but cutlass belive i NVLed

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had seen that cutlass had war cars out so i informed the gang and sure enough they came just after i jumped on the roof. They spotted me pretty fast and surronded the house, one of them "Unknown" jumped out the car and pointed a gun at me for 4-5 secs and shot me.
now here is the catch on their POW they where shouting commands to me but where to far away so dident hear non of it.
so now they truely believe i have NVLed since i radioed that they where pointing stuff at me. and i believe it was RDM since no quality RP was made before shots was fired. The reason why i dont belive i NVLed was because i dident not comply with any commands since i wasent told anything, i wouldent know what to do and what not to do.

so just to clarify this is as much a report on myself to get it setteld if i did something wrong or if the other party did something wrong .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pModXVheJzk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

From our point of view, we were close enough for our shouts urging you off the roof to be heard, as was stated in the liaison.
You were well aware of our posture even though you couldn't hear our demands well since you responded, "I've been spotted... they're aiming at me."
We believed that there was a blatant no value of life because, given the obvious disadvantage, you should have given up at that point rather than continuing to radio.

https://streamable.com/tibqux

in my opinion it wouldent be NVL since i wasent given any commands to comply with. and for the secound point initiation needs to be done with quality RP and i dont believe pointing a gun at someone from far away and expecting him to come closer.

i will also point out that this is mostly made to educate either me or cutlass since we dident get to an agreement in the liason if we can do this without to much of a punishment to their side atleast, if the ruling says RDM that is.

we established in the liason that the "RDM" happend due to them not being close enough for shouting distance and thats a fair mistake.
now the reason this report is up is because we want to get clarified who was actually in the wrong here. they believe it was nvl because even tho I had a gun to me i still radioed since i dident get any commands to comply with, and i dont feel like pointing a gun at someone is a propper way to initiate unless you put some verbal commands in there aswell.

i also believe that its always the "agressors" responisbility to have initiated proberly with good RP before any shots has is being taken

Evening @Nikolaj Nielsen

In a nutshell, this report is messy because it contains two misunderstandings.

First of all, Cutlass believed you could hear them and I think most people would agree that in that situation and that distance, that would be a reasonable assumption to make, and so we won't take into account this part of the report.

So now, the situation is that Cutlass have aimed a gun at you from a roof and told you to get down. You, however, didn't know that they wanted you to get down so continued to sit on the roof, which I believe to be a reasonable reaction given what you knew.

The second misunderstanding is that because you haven't explicitly been told not to use the radio, you can use it. Frankly, this was an enemy that you were fully aware were hostile towards yourself and your gang. It is clear to them that you are affilitated with Marabunta in one way or another, so the obvious conclusion to draw is that you are radioing in other Marabunta, which is a threat for them and more than enough reason for them to end you.

Had Cutlass said nothing, it would have been RDM. Unfortunately, an honest mistake meant that you didn't hear them, it happens sometimes and is unfortunate, but I can see so malice or ill-intent displayed by Cutlass.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back