What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cutlass helicopter driver (sorry no ID) - GTA RP

KearnW

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Kearn Welsh
Reported Players: Cutlass helicopter driver (sorry no ID)
Date: Apr 24, 2024
Time: 19:40
What best describes this incident: Fail Driving and NVL
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Cutlass and Pirus have been at it for the last few days and today it came to shots and blows.
Dibs and i had been in a helicopter for about 40 minutes flying around and trying to gain intel on cutlass whereabouts, then a helicopter came out of no where and started shooting at us so we flew off as we didnt have anything we could shoot back with, they followed us from a far and was hitting shots at the helicopter which was fine, we had made the decision to set the helicopter down and shoot at them on foot and ballas area seemed the most sensible place as dibs has experience doing it there before, as we are lowering the helicopter they were flying came way to close and in my opinion purposely crashed into our helicopter, as you can see from the clip it isnt like they were trying to get along side us to shoot at us as they came straight down on the back of the helicopter, this is why i think it was on purpose.

It seemed like a quick way for them to take our helicopter out the sky.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/29foRiKmGMRGbW/d1337wuGFQFK?invite=cr-MSxGdUMsNTM3NjgyMzEs

I am responding to this report as I was the pilot of the helicopter, we were following you because we knew you guys were Pirus and therefore heard you guys were shooting at us via the radio and your guys were also rolling down to the cade, I was following you and I thought that the person who was shooting was the person which took out the helicopter, what happened was possible desync as you may have seen there was a lot of people in the vicinity of tirenuts and ballas of which where the event happened however it was not my intention nor did it happen in my eyes to collide with your helicopter, I must admit I do fly quite erratic however in my eyes I did not see any sort of collision and neither did my passenger, also to state I do not have any clips of this event.

This report is up, not because you shot at us, because it seemed like you on purpose flew into us, in response to us shooting at you, we didnt but thats an rp issue and not the reason for the report.

You did not request me to hop into QE nor did I notice anything of this regard therefore I could not clip myside and provide evidence to what was actually happening in my eyes, all I saying the cause to what happened was desync for your eyes and mine, and of which lead to these events.

As my right, i do not need to take you to QE also i already knew you had no clip so there was no point in talking it out if i believe this to be a clear rule break, which i do.

So what it looks like is your trying to revenge report me for something that wasnt intended and of which didnt bring it up so i can show what happened in my eyes and show my perspective

It seems unfair to not notify me of this report (so I can't provide a clip) and then report me for something that we both know happened because of desync.

I dont know what you think a revenge report is pal, but like i said i believe it to be a clear rule break so now i have reported it, there is no revenge behind it?

If you cant understand my viewpoint and reason to understand at all then we will see what the staff believe.

Just a quick add on to things that I’ve already said, I’ve also been told that you aren’t even in cutlass so I’m just curious to this and wondering if you could clear it up for me, cheers

Through character growth I have become well acquainted with the lads in cutlass and they stated to me that they requested a pilot and that was it entirely whether im in cutlass or not doesnt differ an issue as if you remember a few days back there was buzzard over 229 turf of which Pirus shot at it multiple times so whether im in cutlass or not isnt the question as inside of RP you guys have initiated and shot bullets at me and this is my retaliation RP

So you arent in Cutlass, okay, thank you.

With that being said you shouldn't be flying over Pirus turf for Cutlass unless you are in the F6, could be seen as teaming, anyways you were shot at in that buzzard because you were dropping people off on towers who were watching us from afar with binos, on top of that there was someone shooting from the side of your helicopter and thats why you were shot mate.

I'm not sure what your currently talking about as or notice I was over 229 turf, of which alliance then took it over, it is not your turf so for you to assume that and therefore use that as an RP reason to therefore shoot at me I wouldn't believe that to be acceptable, you shot at a helicopter first of which had no members inside of it, we were seeing what you guys were doing as my associate who I dropped of he is an Ex alliance member and of which was checking out his old turf, consequently you guys shot at me first and of which led to the cutlass member getting inside of the helicopter.

Just to fully clarify no more to be said this will be a on and off argument lets just let staff ask questions and finish off on that.

Hello @KearnW - thank you for taking the time to make this report, and thank you @Bobby Stanley for identifying yourself.

I'm going to deny this report. Simply put, I'm not convinced that @Bobby Stanley intentionally rammed into your helicopter @KearnW .

From this 16 second clip, I can see that you appear to have taken a pretty sharp turn to the left - in which the pursuing helicopter (which appears to have been quite close behind), is unable to turn sufficiently to avoid you. I do believe in the few frames the pursuing helicopter is on screen it does look as if turn along with yourself. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it...) it fails to make such a sharp turn in time.

From your POV @KearnW it doesn't even look as if the two helicopter collided, it could even be de-sync that caused your helicopter to crash.

Report Declined.

Back