What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cutless - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martle

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bart Lewis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Cutless

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/17/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22:15

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So where do I start. We are chasing a Balla I believe we stop them and the Dave's and johns were there being a pain as always :). We impounded some cars and a flatbed turned up to pick up these cars (Balla situation was over at this point). Someone said the passenger had a firearm in the flatbed on them, so we start following and were trying to get units to attend. Then as u will see in the clip the lady tells us they stole her flatbed which we were following already. I was trying to get units, my firearm and trying to follow. Flatbed stopped someone got out and someone jumped in the driver side, we were then told the driver had the firearm.

The passenger jumped out around the corner, and we carried on following the flatbed as we were told it was the driver who had the firearm. I was kinda confused at this point i was trying to get units to attend trying to get my rifle and drive, so I wasn't really focusing on everything going on, so I did miss a few things. So once we found out the guy who got out was the one we wanted to stop and search, the flatbed picked him up, and we told them to pull over. He then got out tried to run away he was tased, then I saw an officer get run over (Vehicles started ramming). Then shots started flying.

To me, starting a massive gunfight over a stop and search is what this report is about. I don't understand the logic, yes he may have lost his firearms and a few hours in jail. But if there were more firearms units on to deal with the situation, they would have lost a lot more. They could have tried different ways to help their friend they knew we were following, and we watched to speak with him, he did get out at one point around the corner he could have easily got in one of his mates cars but chose to get bk into the tow truck. I have spoken to the two that were in the flatbed (Lewis and AJ their discord names), but they aren't the issue I had also one cutless member I believe, it was the gun fight that started over a traffic stop. I had to watch the body worn just to get my head around it all.

I just want RP fun for everyone. And starting a massive gunfight over a stop and search isn't it. To anyone involved, don't take this report personal. ❤️

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1VTnLohRdRLuDq/d1337gEvFTg4?invite=cr-MSw4WTMsMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@dingbatL I believe this is you that they were originally chasing out of the tow truck, would you like to give your side of the story?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

unfortunate you didnt get to sleep on the situation like you said and its come to this but its also your right to report too, im unsure if im being reported here but i tried several times to RP with you as i left the truck as you had only had suspicion of a fire arm. a criminal you had just seen stolen the truck i was in and had told you this information. i believed i could talk my way out of this and tried too but the last time i did i was met with, "raise your fucking hands, its armed police" which no fire arm had been seen by me at this point only your weapons, your aggression was met with aggression when you tased me instantly neglecting any sort of chase and RP you could of had with me from that point on and had firearms ready to shoot, i had tried to unwind the situation several times during the chase even by fully stepping out, at that point its no longer a simple stop and search as you claim, its an on-going chase with dangerous driving with a known OCG with a suspected fire-arm. we always try not too shoot police in any situation as repercussions in RP can be costly, the fact that there wasnt more firearms on so we cant shoot dont make sense, thats not something we can control we would just expect the consequences of said action. me choosing to get back in the tow truck was an RP issue as i left the weapons in the truck believing you would leave the truck as i stepped to the sidewalk the first time, i went to retrieve and extract for another chase if i would have been caught fair enough but you went straight for a taser/cuff and my members witnessed your aggression and acted upon it, you knew cutlass members was around and trying to get involved as was mentioned on radio, i dont believe it to be random and more of a reaction to the aggression police showed initially pulling weapons out and seeing our members with weapons out too at which point shots was fired by both sides.

i tried several times to RP with you as i left the truck as you had only had suspicion of a fire arm. a criminal you had just seen stolen the truck i was in and had told you this information
We had a chat in discord. And this report isn't about you. It's about the gun fight that started. In my clip I only seen you get out once and at this point we was told it was the driver who had the firearm. This is why we didn't stop and carried on following the flatbed

i believed i could talk my way out of this and tried too but the last time i did i was met with, "raise your fucking hands, its armed police" which no fire arm had been seen by me at this point only your weapons, your aggression was met with aggression when you tased me instantly neglecting any sort of chase and RP you could of had with me from that point on and had firearms ready to shoot,
I can't control what the other officer said or did. But if there is reports of someone having a Firearm we would have to do a armed intervention meaning our firearms would be out and raised as we had intal you had a Firearm. This is something that would of happened regardless. I wouldn't of minded having a chase would of been fun but by time I got out and started making my way over u was already tased  by another officer. 

dangerous driving with a known OCG with a suspected fire-arm. we always try not too shoot police in any situation as repercussions in RP can be costly, the fact that there wasnt more firearms on so we cant shoot dont make sense, thats not something we can control we would just expect the consequences of said action
Would say failing to stop wasnt really driving dangerously tbh. There being one or 8 firearms units on duty doesnt stop anyone from shooting. The point i was making with this was if there was more units u may have lost more than what u had as others would of got arrested.

me choosing to get back in the tow truck was an RP issue as i left the weapons in the truck believing you would leave the truck as i stepped to the sidewalk
We would of left the truck to be honest but when the driver got back in we was told it was the driver the reason we left u and carried on following the truck. You getting get bk in is unfortunate as u say this was a rp issue.

i went to retrieve and extract for another chase if i would have been caught fair enough but you went straight for a taser/cuff and my members witnessed your aggression and acted upon it, you knew cutlass members was around and trying to get involved as was mentioned on radio, i dont believe it to be random and more of a reaction to the aggression police showed initially pulling weapons out and seeing our members with weapons out too at which point shots was fired by both sides.
That wasn't me who tased you and went for cuffs. That being said are firearms would of been drawn regardless as I stated above. As for knowing cutless was involved and following I was unsure yes in my clip u hear someone say it believe it was one of the daves or John's. But as the daves and John's kept following us me personally wasnt sure if it was them or cutless. As u can see in my clip when I attempted to Beanbag one of the shooters he was the only one I seen at that time. Once I knew there was more u would see me switch to my sidearm. And make a poor attempt to get my rifle b4 going down. 

I don't know if I needed to explain my self here as this report isn't really about you. I understand u would of preferred a chase rp I would of also. But unfortunately any rp we would of had got shut down by cutless opening fire. 

Hi there, I feel like context matters here. I would like to sum up the events that happen that night. We got a GPS from Lewis in our group chat saying he's going to need help. Further communications was given on radio. Multiple of us arrived at the situation and from my POV I can see Lewis was getting held at gunpoint by a group of armed police with aggression. Our initial idea was trying to get Lewis out of the situation because as cutlass we would rather not have a shootout with police. I see him run away and get instantly tased closing down any further roleplay of the apprehension of Lewis. He had no way out of the situation he was just met with "Lets have a chat" "Armed Police lets see some fucking hands". In all honestly from my distance I started seeing cars bonneting them in the situation and then Lewis gets tased and I react. In this clip you can see Joseph Bane already had his firearm out. I whip out my gun and gun shots start getting drawn. The fact of the matter is I don't see how any of this was a random encounter because prior to the situation you can see multiple officers on that scene press there panic so surely they knew something was going to happen since joseph bane said "Cutlass are trying to get involved" The truck was in full colours. Not only that you can hear civilians say Cutlass are coming. So you knew full well who we are. Just a sidenote the stop and search was enacted because they believed the suspect had a firearm and was also known as a cutlass member with high risk. The pursuit lasted a fair amount of time and cutlass members where reacting to the show of force on one of our members by the police firearms being drawn aggressively and being instantly tased. Fully knowing who we are and now claiming for this to be random encounter, I highly disagree. 

You quote "I just want RP fun for everyone. And starting a massive gunfight over a stop and search isn't it. To anyone involved, don't take this report personal. ❤️"
There could've been multiple different scenarios out of this shootout for example a raid on the arcade, getting CID down to check for gun shot residue, blood etc. We spoke in liaison and I generally thought we got to the bottom of the situation by me explaining the side of our story leading to the events. I was met with Ill sleep on it. Don't understand the change of mind however its your right to report. I'm more than happy to go to liaison again and try sort this situation out if your interested. 

Joseph Banes POV: - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1VTgTqZPz4tZyS/GoGnjtRr0VeX?invite=cr-MSw2TmUsMjAwMDcwNTYzLA?mobilebypass=true

Many Thanks.  

Hi General we did have a chat on discord at that point i didn't know who started shooting, this was what made my mind up on making a report to understand why and who started shooting or who gave the order to shoot. When we know someone has a firearm, we can't go light. Once we ask can we do a stop and search we believe u have a gun, most run away if they have one. So in most occasions if we have Intel someone has a gun and lives are at risk aggression will always be used, it's part of the firearms tactics.

Joseph got out of the car with his firearm due to the Intel we had once he had seen Lewis didn't have a gun out and started running he switched to his taser then was run over then Lewis was tased by another officer. Am unsure if Lewis was shot in Joseph clip, it looks like he may have got run over by one of your own. But he did have a good chance of getting away IMO as there was like 3 of us on the floor at this point, As Joseph was getting up he saw cars were ramming so at this point he has the right 2 switch back to his gun (unsure if he saw the guy with the gun you would have 2 ask him)

I panicked when I heard shots, you can see this in Joseph's clip and mine, I could have panicked sooner due to cars ramming. I didn't even notice the tow truck was in cutless colours and as stated I was unsure who was there due to the Dave's and John's following also. But that being said, why should police stand down if they see gang colours? We wouldn't of known you all had guns, so there was no reason to if we knew you all had guns we would have had to follow the stay safe principal. And try to get more firearms units to attend or gather evidence for CID. 

This report was to understand why this gun fight started, I have agreed to have another liaison with General. But that being said, i, for one, don't like seeing people getting into trouble and hoping gangs understand they can't just start shooting at police for doing a simple traffic stop, stop and search. 

Me and General had another chat, and he explained his events. And he wanted to avoid a shoot-out he said he heard shots this was why he fired and when I watched the clips bk it does sound like a shot or 2 was fired b4 he started shooting I didn't hear it in my clip, but I heard it in Joseph clip. 

That being said, I believe everyone involved in the shooting on cutless side understands that this kinda of RP isn't the way. And also said this report has been an eye-opener for them all. 

Am happy to leave it at that and move on. 

Hello everyone,

So how we see this situation is that there were reports of a person with a firearm, and it was pointed out to the police that the person was in the tow truck that was also stolen. From the POV of the officers, they wanted to get more units on this, and due to these reports, they started calling for other units way before more Cutlass showed up or even knew the person they were dealing with was a member of Cutlass.

It was clear that the officers weren't getting any response on the radio, so they deemed it necessary to press their panic button to get more assistance. At this point, it still wasn't clear who exactly had the firearm in the tow truck, and they wanted to conduct a stop and search by simply asking the driver to pull over to the side of the road. This obviously wasn't happening for some time up until the passenger and owner got back into the truck, which the truck owner complied by stopping, as to which the passenger got out and started running away. The officers gave multiple warnings for him to stop, and the people in the cars started running into the police before any tasers or weapons were fired. After the officer tased the suspect, the officer instantly ran over, and after getting back up, shots started being fired.

Overall, there was no roleplay provided by Cutlass from when the police started to initiate a traffic stop on the tow truck up until shots were fired; there were no warnings or even a word said to the police by Cutlass in these 4 minutes and 30 seconds of chasing.

There were so many things here that Cutlass could have done. I think it is very obvious that this is not a good performance from Cutlass.

Now there are some issues that lie here:

Firstly, when the passenger got out of the truck and started running away from the police, the driver of the T20 behind the truck instantly started running over the officers without saying anything, which would be considered RVDM.

Secondly, after the suspect was tased by one of the officers, the officer got ran over and when he got back up, immediately started getting shot at without any words being said, which would be considered RDM.

@GENERALLL I do see where you are coming from; trust me, you received a call for help on the radio, and you were acting in response to your mate being tased. There are areas where you and other Cutlass hold short; even though you are backing your mate, there still needs to be some form of RP engagement between the two parties before considering violence. It wasn't clear at all to the police that the passenger or any other people in the cars were cutlasses. In the future, I recommend communicating a bit more so you know if the person said anything to the police so you can retaliate.

I could count at least nine Cutlasses that got involved in that situation; there were not that many officers on foot chasing him. I'm just not understanding why you resort to shooting straight away; why not tackle the officers from getting to him? You guys could have put any guns in your cars, got out, tackled the officers, given some RP by saying leave him alone, and you probably would have gotten away.

The comment of the police could have called for CID to get evidence and conduct an investigation; to me, it seems like an excuse for any RDM report. Yes, you're right, they could do that, but it doesn't excuse the RDM, RVDM, and low-quality RP that took place, right?

Also on the comment about gang colours, the person that they were primarily chasing is wearing something that any baldy can grab, so I'm not really sure how that matters here. Sure, I would agree with you if he were in gang colours, but there would still need to be a direct threat for you to shoot at police. You can't just open fire on police without any engagement; it would still be RDM.

ACTION TAKEN

CharID: 102326 ( @edb0y8)

Rule: G1.1

Warning Issued

------------------------------------------------------

CharID: 88225 ( @GENERALLL)

Rule: G1.2

Warning Issued

Due to you all having a discussion in liaison about this situation and resolving it, I will only be issuing warnings on your profiles. Now remember, @edb0y8 and @GENERALLL, your unban appeal conditions are still in place. Be more careful in the future, for now this might be just a slip-up.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back