What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CveTkoff - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Your In-game name

Dixie Normous

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CveTkoff

Date of the incident

17/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was running towards the blackmarket as a civilian as my car crashed a couple clicks back and as I run up I see a guy on the floor (Dont know his name but pretty sure its his friend). Im speaking to him then abruptly I get shot and as Im being shot the guy on the ground says something like "hands up hands up" and then I'm killed. There was no initiation and no roleplay whatsoever. I then tried contact the guy who killed me via messaging system in game and he never responded. I only started recording as I was coming into the town as before I was just running (This may be a concern for lack of evidence) but unfortunately this all I've got.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhe4pqQWjes&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Laimiux

You are the only person who I can find on the Forums from your gang, this why I am tagging you. I can see that you have recently been on the forums in the last few hours.
From looking at your BM, you were online at the same time in the same location that this happened. 

After speaking to you in game i will await your replies.

Hey how are you Benjaamin?, We had captured the gangbase at that time was it against the rules to fire in our own territory?

[COLOR=rgba(255,255,255,.701961)]Hello.Here is CveTkoff I was at my own gang territory. I know the rules and I know rdm is not acceptible. Im sorry benjaamin it had to end this way. I thought this rdm rule did not apply in this situation and at the gang hideout that was captured by us at that time.[/COLOR]

Hey how are you Benjaamin?, We had captured the gangbase at that time was it against the rules to fire in our own territory?
Yes? Just because its your gang area doesn't mean you can just shoot people. 

[COLOR=rgba(255,255,255,.701961)]Hello.Here is CveTkoff I was at my own gang territory. I know the rules and I know rdm is not acceptible. Im sorry benjaamin it had to end this way. I thought this rdm rule did not apply in this situation and at the gang hideout that was captured by us at that time.[/COLOR]
I did try to resolve this with you by messaging you however no response so I had to bring it here. I'll await Admin verdict.

Here is a thought @Benjaamin since you tried to resolve and had no response would you be willing to resolve it with them now to see if you can come to a resolution without an admin verdict? all you need to do is keep staff informed on this report as we will ask if there are any updates if it then takes to long we will act upon however if you willing why don't you contact @Laimiux & @MeLou and try to resolve it since you can forum msg them? - An admin "verdict" should be a last resort in my opinion.

Benjaamin, please let us know what you decide as staff won't act upon this report until we know if it's been resolved or not.

Thank you.

Me and MeLou had spoken to the admin with in the game about this after the incident. Could we come to some sort of agreement? With out involving admin? In this. We are not children to fight over this. Mistakes were made that day. Im sorry for it. Let me know what you think.

Here is a thought @Benjaamin since you tried to resolve and had no response would you be willing to resolve it with them now to see if you can come to a resolution without an admin verdict? all you need to do is keep staff informed on this report as we will ask if there are any updates if it then takes to long we will act upon however if you willing why don't you contact @Laimiux & @MeLou and try to resolve it since you can forum msg them? - An admin "verdict" should be a last resort in my opinion.

Benjaamin, please let us know what you decide as staff won't act upon this report until we know if it's been resolved or not.

Thank you.
The only reason I didnt seek inital resoloution when the replies were made was because I was told this wasnt the first time someone was RDM'd in that area and it seemed to me like the two guys knew what the rules were but couldnt be bothered to read them properly. Furthermore, the fact that the person on the floor instead of saying in // yeah look sorry can we just resolve it he said "nah it was only for the crack" which led me to filing a player report. I dont mind resolving this of course, however I want to be 100% sure this doesnt happen to more people in the future. So Ill await their responses through forum messages and if I feel like they still dont get the rules I'll put this report back up. 

Thanks Staff you can close this as resolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back