What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cyanide, Moon - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeTAAA

Your In-game name

peta

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cyanide, Moon

Date of the incident

04/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was arranging a diamond run with the intent of collecting money, as I was processing the lozenges one guy rolls up in a police car and starts lockpicking my hemtt while claiming to be an undercover Poseidon member "Poseidon does not have an undercover unit" I tell him to stop lockpicking the truck and that I will knock him out if he does not, he stops and I re-initiate telling him to put his hands up with the incentive of being knocked out, he then proceeds to run away pulling out a gun and screaming something incoherent I knock him out and am promptly shoot after putting some zip ties on him.
I also wish to mention that I spoke with one of their members on TeamSpeak and he was very acquiescent to the fact that wrongdoing was present, all though he did not have enough money to compensate me and from what I have gathered Moon told his allies that initiation had been obtained tricking them into shooting me then denying me compensation trying to make his friends pay for him.
I also have about 4 minutes of further incriminating footage if required.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2B5GFg3gBQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hey there, I was the person you spoke to on Teamspeak, and the person who shot and executed you.

As I told you on Teamspeak as far as I was concerned Moon had been initiated on, and be had counter initiated. And I did ask him before shooting and he confirmed that we had been initiated for. Moon had that told me that you had also initiated for the rest of Ground Branch, leading me to believe that there were more in the area making it an active gunfight, hence why I executed with no RP.

So on behalf myself and Hank Hill (the 3rd person of my gang in that situation) I'd like to apologise for this shit show. As I told you I currently don't have enough to comp you, however after we had spoken Moon did tell me he could comp you since it was his mistake. If he doesn't then his fault, but if I can get the money I will happily comp you.

@Cyanide I would love nothing more than to accept your offer, but regrettably I gave you and moon the opportunity compensate when we spoke on team-speak, I have already made a report here, so I won't be accepting any compensation at this current time.

That's okay, like I said I didn't have the money however I do now. If you change your mind and Moon still hasn't comped you I am still willing to, just send me a message if you're on and change your mind

@PeTAAA - thank you for submitting this report. Are you able to follow the guidelines and submit a video with 3 minutes leading up to the event? Also, would you care to explain why you decide to meta-game the current activity of the gang "Sentinel": 

https://gyazo.com/80048497d3a38fa10cdb1dab0b35be1e

I agree with you, that it doesnt look too bright for Cyanide, seeing as he was the one discharging his firearm without ensuring that it was actually OK to do so. But lets see what you can come up with in terms of footage.

I agree with you, that it doesnt look too bright for Cyanide, seeing as he was the one discharging his firearm without ensuring that it was actually OK to do so. But lets see what you can come up with in terms of footage.
Like I said I did make sure I was initiated for, as you can see in the video Moon said that he had "friends and allies in the area" which was hotmiced. I double checked in comms if I could engage Peta and Moon replied with "Yes". So yes I did check that I was initiated for, unfortunately I was not aware that Peta had not threatened Moons life until I (and I alone) went to TS.

Again I am still willing to compensate Peta upon request as this evidently was RDM on both mine and Moons part.

Are you able to follow the guidelines and submit a video with 3 minutes leading up to the event?
I have a 3-minute video, there will be quite a bit of interference during the first minutes as it has not been properly edited.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now if I am not entirely incorrect I believe meta-gaming to be
 "using the information your character has not acquired in roleplay/ingame to determine the character's actions"
As such I must mention that I intended to determine the amount of reinforcement he might have so that I knew how many players I were about to take on in the case it becomes a gunfight, which I suppose is meta-gaming? In any case I accept whatever punishment you choose fit for my actions.

@MadassRubberduck

Ok - after having carefully reviewed the full footage I've arrived at my conclussion. 

1. @PeTAAA - its absolutely critical that people dont use out-of-games mechanics to influence ingame situations, also known as metagaming. When you decided to check how many of the specific gang that was online you violated that rule. Therefore, you will receive a 24 hour ban under 4.1 metagaming.

2. @Cyanide - as previously discussed in this thread its 100% your responsibility to ensure that you can actually shoot at someone. In this case you werent in the clear to shoot him. Learn from this, or it will be a more permanent solution. 24 hour ban under 2.2 RDM. 

3. @Chipy - and as for you Moon, this is kind of "friends in the area" is so poorly executed that Im very interested in seeing an improvement on your RP. You're in a whitelisted faction - you're supposed to be able to conduct yourself in a way that exceeds server requirements. For this, you will be receiving a 24 hour ban aswell - consider yourself lucky that your interactions with the staff team today didnt end up in a ban, as this ban would have been extended to a 48 hr ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back