What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - dael - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Shark

Your In-game name

SGT Shark [RT987]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

dael

Date of the incident

27/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my patrol partner @CI Max ORyan were responding to a dispatch of people being robbed at Oil Trader. Upon arriving, we spotted an armed rebel (dael) robbing a couple of civilians. After we initiated in him, he tried to shoot Max but was tazed. We then removed his radio and GPS (You can hear Max say "Alright we're gunna take your GPS and radio" at 0:02 of the video). Max had to go afk because his dogs were trying to kill each other, so he went into the car. As soon as Max left, dael said "you want to let me go, I have friends in the area". He then also threatened me when I was about to place him in my car, saying that Max would be shot if he was placed in the vehicle. After running around with him for a minute or 2, and several threats later, I began getting shot at. The situation devolved into a gunfight with roughly 10 rebels against a similar amount of cops, cops won the fight.

The problem I have with dael is that there is no way he should have been able to initiate for his friends since he had no radio, meaning he should have been muted on TS. They would have no way of knowing what was going on, and even if they did they would have had no clue he was initiating on me seeing as he had no radio, so if they did shoot it would have been rdm seeing as they couldn't confirm whether he was initiating or not.

What really confirms my suspicions that he was talking to them on TS was the fact that he says a very pointed threat when I'm about to put him in the car: "They will start firing on the person in the passenger seat". Even if he knew his gang members were "in the area", and it's "standard protocol" for them to initiate when there radios get taken away, that very precise threat that they were going to shoot Max instead of me makes me find it incredibly hard to believe that he wasn't communicating with his friends after we took his radio away.

I messaged him on TS about this and asked him if he had a video of the situation, he said he did not:
<00:518> "Shark [RT987]": Hello Dael, do you possibly have any recordings of the gunfight we were just in of the beginning?
<00:51:45> "Dael": No? I muted my group as soon as I was restrained. They were already in the area XD
<00:528> "Dael": then the person i was gonna kneecap lockpicked me out XD
<00:53:37> "Dael": you can ask the members of my group (they're serious roleplayers and heavily dislike anyone who breaks rules as it can reflect poorly on the group) so if I was communicating with them while my radio was gone, I'd be kicked and reported.

It goes on a bit longer like this, he claims no one has a video and that his friends shot because they were "in the area":

<012:26> "Shark [RT987]": I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe you were not communicating with your friends while in restraints. The fact that you knew they would "fire on the person in the passenger seat" if I put you in my car, the fact that you knew they would shoot at all, ect... ect... is EXTREMELY fishy. So unless if you or one of your friends has a video to prove that there was no communication whatsoever between you and your gang, I'm going to have to claim bullshit. Especially since if you didn't have any way to communicate with them they would have had no idea you were initiating on me, which meant that if they fired they would be commiting RDM if they hadn't known what you said.
<014:10> "Dael": BECAUSE THEY WERE IN THE AREA !
<014:24> "Dael": we literally had a hellcat in the area with thermal vision going on!

So to wrap this up, I believe he was communicating with his friends the whole time, and the fact he doesn't have a video, nor do any of his gang members, is too convenient for me to believe

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES_qrEepZbA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know they were going to fire at the officer in the police car it was a bluff otherwise they would have started to shoot at you guys as the iniation had already started I was trying to buy time for my mates as I knew at the time while I was doing the robbery that 7-10 people flying in helis in the area but were not positioned so I had to buy time before you guys took me away. But the Hellcat did see everything which indicted that there was a active situation as I fired on the police and got tazed. I warned many times that I had friends in the area.

I honestly don't understand why you're reporting because if you looked on teamspeak you would have seen my microphone being muted.

And you say the whole time but did you not hear me communicating with the guy I tried to rob to get him to get me some lockpicks? which he did. Which led me to go up the stairs to your location to shoot you.  If I was communicating with my group I wouldn't have been able to hear anything as gunfights can be loud and crazy but I was talking loud and clear to the guy who lockpicked me out, Hogan i believe his name was.

Forgive me for that reply, it was stupid and done out of anger because I did nothing wrong in-game. My microphone was muted and the only way information was given was from the Hellcat /w thermal vision who were my fellow group members. I was busy roleplaying with the person who I tried to rob to get him to lockpick me out.

@Dael That isn't really the best attitude to have with your last reply now is it? If i may ask, Who was the first person that decided to shoot at the officer?

It's just he annoyed me, I had my mic muted while I was restrained. My group knew I was fighting cops because I told them and as seen in Shark's video there was a hellcat that was keeping watch. I was the one who started firing on the police after they initiated on me.

Do you have any video to back this up @Dael ? 

Also, I meant who was the first person to start shooting at the cops that was running with you in restraints?

No I don't record :/

I have no idea. It could have been any of my fellow group members/allies. I was busy trying to get the police to give up and surrender and let me go.

Hello, my name is crapshot I have left this gang to join the police now and I was not online at the time of this event but from what people in the gang have told me is that dael indeed had his mic muted, but I believe this issue here is that dael did not mute his speakers which resulted in him hearing the gangs communication.

So this may of been dael possibly misunderstanding the rules as they state 

“When your communication devices have been taken from you by another player, you must not use external methods or group chat to communicate with anyone else.”

So he wasn’t talking to them I believe he was hearing them.

@Crapshot thanks man but I don't want you getting into any trouble for this. It's really much appreciated though! 

It was far too loud to even be able to hear gunshots, the helicopters and hear hogan to see what he said after I tried to convince hogan to lockpick me out of the restraints. I wouldn't have been able to hear anything at all if I had my teamspeak speakers on. 

Also I was banned before for a week for combat logging (connection drop) as you probably remember @Samatlewis, you know if I didn't care about playing on roleplay.co.uk I wouldn't have tried to appeal the ban and wouldn't be here trying to defend myself. I even had my character wiped for the connection drop but didn't complain because I appreciated you allowing me back on the server ,So I wouldn't jeopardise my account on this server by breaking its rules as I enjoy playing it a lot and especially enjoy playing with all the people I've met. As you can see by some of the comments/likes I've made some good friends who have taught me from day 1 how to play properly. The only time I can give information while I'm restrained is through direct communication because their locations would be visible with my eyes in-game ( unless they roleplay putting a gag in my mouth). 

@SGT Shark  could you also provide a full 5 minute video that is completely unedited, also do you have a screenshot of my teamspeak being unmuted?

I was the one who was in the helcat in the video at 21 sec. At this moment in time i was already aware of the presence of the police and the basis of the situation, Therefore i was scouting the area. Also i can confirm that he did have his mic muted therefore didn't speak within teamspeak.

Right, so after looking at all the evidence it is pretty clear that dael was still in communication with his friends in the area, even if he wasn't particularly speaking to give info, he was defiantly listening...something which you can't do seeing as your communication's have been removed from you. the reason that has led me to thinking this is the fact that you gave the officer very clear, unique and specific commands such as the guy already in the car would be shot if he put you in there. Something which you would never have said if you were not in contact as it was very specific.

Today i will be issuing a Ban as this is a breach of rule (4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat. (Punishment is a ban)

Please re-read and make sure you understand the rules fully then put in an un-ban appeal.

Action Taken: Ban for rule 4.4.

Name: dael

Steam ID: 76561198077819443

GUID: 41810dcdf29cfab3cbbfcf0270dd7474

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back