What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Daniel Shalvarak - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammah

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TCK] Hammah

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Daniel Shalvarak

Date of the incident

09/12/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and a few friends thought we would do something different and decided to do some jump/stunts on quadbikes from buildings, hills etc. One of my friends decided to go up kavala main road to find some better hills to jump off. He was quite far ahead so I decided to follow him. Driving up the main road and 2 or 3 guys hop out of a hatchback and begin to initiate on me, their iniation was, 'get out of the car, get out of the car, get out of the car'. I carried on driving as they didn't threaten my life or tell me my tyres would be shot. They opened fire on me and killed me a few seconds after driving away. I did speak to one of them on teamspeak ( the one who killed me) as the other ones were in teamspeak but apparently 'couldn't talk'. I was offered compensation by Daniel but due to the fact we have had issues in the past and let him go as we don't like to see players getting banned, this time I decided to take this further. I feel as if he hasn't bothered to even take a glimpse at the rules and I feel that he has not learnt from his past mistakes either.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/0Eybgkpmn1Y
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

im daniel shalvarak im just signed in from my friend forum  account i mean tonyking cuz i didnt had any forum account cuz i just wanted to answer fast.

so for the first thing that he is saying that we didnt do the initiate well .i have a question from him if 3 people aim on you and tell u to get out of the car 3 times and u are on a bike why u run ? i asked him and he said on team speak that i didnt see any threat so i ran . but i cant get it when 3 people are aiming on you on middle of the road why u think that they want just tell u hello . and i cant get it why u ran when 3 people with mxm are aiming on you u see no threats ? and u initiate your life ?

and for the second thing that he said he had some problems with me . do u have any proof to show me ?

cuz i dont even know tck clan or your self   . if u can show me any video about any thing that u think u had with me ill be so happy if u show me .

Buddy, as for the 3 people aiming at me, you didn't threaten my life or even tell me my tyres were going to be shot. The video shows you saying 'get out of the car' 3 times, thats all, if you threatened me then yeah maybe I'd stop, support already confirmed it was fail rp/rdm as for the previous issues, I don't have video evidence of those because I clear my videos every week, nor do I need videos of prior issues because those aren't the issue right now. Also, besides me not stopping as you didn't threaten me, does that give you permission to kill me? and the person you killed 10seconds after me or so?

Last edited by a moderator:
lie about having issues befor hmmm im not accepting that .

btw when 3 people are aiming on u they are not saying hi man .

gl anyway

It is quite clearly implied that when someone is pointing a weapon at you that they mean to do you harm. However with this said at the speed he was going, it would be hard on the shooters side to tell when he is stopping and he had a very itchy trigger finger. I am now on the fence. I am leaning towards banning Mr Shalvarak.

Tell me how did you gentleman resolve this in the end? was it a speak to me on TS job and you just wanted comp or report? what were your attitudes to the situation? 

I don't have mothers I have one. :)))) :)))

Approved and actioned.

Steam ID

76d71c53b69ae5b1d8b3d230a0ed1cad

BattlEye GUID

Last edited by a moderator:
Permaban issued on TONY1KING, I believe it was his 2nd account and went on mass RDM Spree. Perm issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back