What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Daniel - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivers

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DI Icecube

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Daniel

Date of the incident

10/13/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After being VDM'd I removed my weapon from my backpack, i normally RP this coming from the boot etc however I was expecting the VDMer to return so was losing patience as this was not the first time. Following this Daniel approached my CSO in training and myself whilst questioning a member of the public who was wanted in relation to drug trafficking. The member of public gave a false name and we carried on with the story as it was a learning experience and important for the CSO to learn the fundamentals of the police and rules etc. Daniel runs over shouting "black lives matter" fine do what you like, but then proceeded to interrupt and then meta gamed the players name which we ignored and carried on with RP, i detained daniel and put him in the car to ignore him, he carried on shouting. After the RP concluded we locked the vehicle to leave and Daniel jumped out, after getting him back to the station he then started going on about Rape so I sent him to prison, explaining to the CSO the reasons why no RP means we can just send them to prison.

Sorry about Mic quality my shadowplay for some reason was picking up my webcam across the desk... And for some reason I copied a small section into the video twice....

Couldnt contact Daniel on TS as he wasnt online and server restarted.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFB19AJLdw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

tick1.jpg

Player Banned

• 5ce6f44b385a7e34c07b3065664f3111 (BEGUID)
  • 76561198081274129 (steamID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back