What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Danny Conway - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haarry

Your In-game name

Harry

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Danny Conway

Date of the incident

29/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and a friend were lockpicking a sports hatchback just next to the peach trees, as i was about 70% a boxer truck drove past. The truck slowed as it passed and pulled a u-turn about 30m away. It then turned around and crashed straight into the car, pushing it into me and killing me. After that he drove off a bit and my friend tryed to stop him in rp ("stop the truck please sir, or your tires will be shot") and it drove off towards kavala. a minute later, the truck came past again and just out of my view he hit another vehicle and died. because of this my mate saw his name "danny conway" and called him to teamspeak in ooc. shortly after he disconnected from the server and i bled out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/910156967341647819/05F861622C017AB6BA9B65991352223055B75E88/%20-%20during%20incedent,%20truck%20driving%20off
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

wtf lol just loaded pic and what am i suppose to be looking at, and no offence i dont even know who you are i have never meet you

Last edited by a moderator:
Its your truck driving off, i know this isn't much evidence, my recording software wasn't working. But my friend asked you to come to teamspeak multiple times and you disconnected.

Without a recording of the incident we have no way of determining what actually happened. 

Report Rejected due to insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back