What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Danz4, PaulP - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Ozzy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PC Ozzy [0419]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Danz4, PaulP

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 01/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2024

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and SGT West were in pursuit of the HEMTTS along with a few other officers when we were brake checked by Danz4 and then Rammed by PaulP.
West Contacted them in game asking them to come to liaison and we were ignored
Please See evidence Attached:

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/nek7vc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

That does indeed seem to be rather aggressive driving on their part. Which may indeed be VDM. I am not a fan of break checking and would also consider that attempted VDM. 

Couple of questions though, why Danz4 and paulp? I see no proof that either of these two are involved other than them being the owner of the vehicle. I'm not saying it isn't them but I would like to see a video of them getting into the vehicle if you have it. 

I am also questioning Wests reasoning of shooting the person when it seems as though you didn't have RP initiated. I understand that when you are being VDMed it feels like you should shoot them, but just because someone has broken a rule, doesn't mean that you should too. 

I could be wrong though, and if you have any initiation, please provide video. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right well, based on that I will go ahead and deny this report. I will recommend that SGT West does not shoot people in future without any RP. Using the excuse that a player broke a rule therefore you can shoot is not acceptable. If this happens again, more serious punishments will result. 

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back