What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Darrow & Cruso - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conza

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Pfc. Hairy Egg [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Darrow & Cruso

Date of the incident

22/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and Pvt. Cozza were just patrolling Kavala helping civilians when we came across a SUV in the middle of the road with tyres out and then we all of a sudden get spiked by a hobo with a Zubr, me being a UNMC I instantly ran up to him and started pulling authority over him telling him to put his hands up multiple whilst I and Cozza were aiming guns at him. He stated that he had a sniper in the area but that was hard to believe considering he had a t-shirt and shorts on with a pistol. The issue I have here is that as you can see in my video, he is not talking to anyone so I really do not know how they could have heard his threat to me and also he says in the middle of me restraining him ''No he didn't'' after I took his communications.

Also he just executed me with no word or anything.

Cozza did send him a message in game as we are unable to contact people in OOC now and he received no response.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPjA_kL3Or8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Darrow here. Let me try and clarify the situation: we set up a few spike strips near Kavala because we were trying to immobilize a few officers we had had contact with recently. Obviously, we were quite surprised to see UNMC coming straight at us. Unfortunately, it was too late to remove the spike strips. Having said that, after both of the UNMC lackeys left the car, I tried to explain (you can see that my pistol is down at some point) that we wanted nothing to do with them, and that they could, in fact, carry on with their journey (after repairing the vehicle). I was, however, drowned out by the hysterical noise coming out of Conza's mouth, who saw fit to unleash an unholy storm of wails on all present. He couldn't, therefore, hear me out.

Do keep in mind that, during all of this, my partner, Cruso, has kept line of sight with me (behind some bushes after the road). Conza proceeds to ask for a warning shot, which he gets at 00:42 in the video (hard to hear, they think it was me who shot). I repeatedly tell Conza that they will be shot if they don't release me. Please note that, seeing as they took my radio and other means of communication, Cruso only shoots at them once they actually try to move me. I am adamant that there was no foul play on our side.

Now let me be blunt: I honestly don't know how individuals which sport this type of behavior are admitted into the UNMC; and further, have the nerve to report me and Cruso. Perhaps the UNMC should give its members a lecture on the merits of listening, as they seem to be rather lacking on that department.

Lastly, after this encounter, we were engaged by additional UNMC members and ended up dying. I then proceeded to log out - that being the reason for me not answering Cozza's message. I hope we can come to an amicable outcome.

Best,

Darrow

@Conza did you actually speak with them in TS?
We did not speak in ts as they did not respond, I also believe that they have not been on our ts as it seemed they were using Group channel in game. As you can see above I have asked him to come onto ts later so we can discuss the situation further 

@TikTak As long as it is clear that neither me nor Cruso have any intention of offering any type of reparation or apology to those involved, that's absolutely fine. Thank you for handling this so quickly.

@TikTak As long as it is clear that neither me nor Cruso have any intention of offering any type of reparation or apology to those involved, that's absolutely fine. Thank you for handling this so quickly.
That’s what resolving on teamspeak is for.. Literally. as you have just stated you don’t want to do that, I’ll lock this report pending @TikTak

Okay after reviewing this report with some other staff members we have come the conclusion no rules have been broken in this case. But @TheRealMr.Chang and @Cruso you are very on the edge to poor RP try to up the RP lads.

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back