What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Darryl Yang + Coalition - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Eziekiel Montoya

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Darryl Yang + Coalition

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2140

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4, G2.8, G3.1.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My recording software had some issues and did not capture my microphone, however everything that has occured can be seen and heard.

We have just finished fighting Coalition near LS Trucking rental, we proceeded to take our members up to Sandy Hospital where Darryl Yang is spotted, when we recieve radio comms that Yang is in someones boot, we proceed to stop the vehicle and Yang is in fact in the boot, we tell him to step out and he begins to run, he is clearly outnumbered and numerous people tell him to stop running and place his hands up, in the clip you can see that he places his hands up and immedietly drops em, begins to run combat roll even though he had just left hospital and proceeds to pull out a weapon and begin to shoot even though he is at a clear disadvantage and engaging in combat with multiple members with firearms. He is downed placed in a vehicle and his communications are seized. I proceed to try to attempt and find a dodgy doctor so we can get him on his feet, one is found and I begin the process. Out of the blue Coalition manages to spot me and proceeds to open fire. Once this takes place and I am downed Yang can be heared shouting to a helicopter a distance away shouting you got him, I dont know if he was attempting to talk to a helicopter so far away or if he was hotmicing but the fact that coalition managed to supposedly pull up so quickly to my location and spot me seems to me as if Yangs location was metagamed. I did not manage to find the ID's of whoever was in a helicopter however I'd like for them to come into this report and show me their side of the situation.

Recent reports have showcased that Coalition has been relaying information into their discord, this is why I think that they meta gamed this situation as I assume Yang didn't want to lose his L8 as it may have seemed like a prized possesion leading him to NVL and possibly meta game to try and keep it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaTppTC8Dx4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

I just want to start by holding my hands up to the NVL portion of this report. I messed up plain and simple. At the time I though to myself I woulld take my chances as I had just sent a GPS of my location whilst I was in the trunk of the car and knew I had air support somewhere nearby, at the very least I thought I might be saving my own life by stalling for time for my people to fidn me. You mentioned I wanted to keep a "prized possession" in my L8, I can again say this is not true, as far as weapons are concerned, I am in no position that I would need to fearing losing an item as I often run around with a car weapon and a decamp weapon. For me its no issue.

As for the NLR, I dont agree with this as I was forced in to what I would call a combat situation. You could argue that had I followed the NVL rule better I would have also have followed this rule too but as I ran away I was shot at by someone and proceeded to pull out my weapon in resonse and fire back which resulted in me being downed. As for the Meta gaming accusations I can categorically state that this is completely untrue as it is something that I would not get involved in or condone in any way. Shouting at the heli was what it was, me shouting. In the heat of the moment that is exactly what I was doing as I was excited at the fact that had found me and downed you. Nothing more, nothing less. it would make no sense for me to roleplay my injuries otherwise.

I understand there was an instance where a member of my group was hot micing recently and in their report nothing came of it as you have so kindly alluded to in the report. To keep throwing these acusations at everyone involved is in my opinion, a little shallow as again, this is not something that I do or condone. If you would be so kind as to keep the report against those involved and not throw further baseless accusations around in an attempt to sway the outcome of the report I would be gratefull. 

Finally as to how I was found at dodgy. Earlier in my reply I mentioned that I had sent a GPS of my location where the car had been pulled over and very stupid continued to NVL'd. (il attach a screenshot of those messages first gps is at hospital second is where you guys found me.) The heli had planned on searching dodgy locations we had known about that storm. The options were either that Dodgy or the one that was at Lumber and they chose to check that one, being the closest at the time. Had I not been there, the next stop was going to be Lumber. I believe it was Jax that was flying the heli and he had been brought to that exact dodgy earlier in the day before escaping hence why we knew that location before finding lumber ourselves just after the 6pm storm.

I believe I have covered all of the points raised. If there is anything else you would like to discuss I would be more than happy to.

Thanks

evidence.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Yang, I appreciate you coming and explaining your side of things, however I am curious if you are truly being honest that this is your own response as it seems to be copied straight from discord. 

Was Bravo the shooter inside the helicopter ? Also does Jax have any video evidence of his flight or whoever the shooter was, I’m positive whoever killed me clipped them doing so as I know you guys like making montages of each situation. 

Also could you tell me how you knew you still had air support ? As I know you died leaving you unable to communicate via radio before the main fight occurred where numerous coalition members were taken by police. So you being in hospital throughout the fight would lead me to believe you had no knowledge of what was going on at the time you was in hospital correct ?

At the time we arrived at the hospital you was in your boxers and wasn’t seen active on your radio so that’s the reason for my confusion of the knowledge of your air support still being active. 

Any clips that you may have would be really beneficial to showcase your side of the story so please feel free to add them if you have any. 

Hello all,

So first two points off the bat -

NLR Claims ~ You sort of forced Darryl into Combat, so he never broke this but he did fail to value his life.

Metagaming Claims ~ Whilst yes, it does look a bit odd that they've found you. This could've been down to your own poor planning, as you could've waited a bit for their patrols whether in cars or helicopters have searched other locations which resulted in nothing then moved forth to a Dodgy Doctor. I am aware that Dodgy Doctors change location now, but if they're in a helicopter and know most if not all of them, it wouldn't take them long to find their man considering you have went directly to the Dodgy Doctor after you've downed Darryl.

Now,

@DarrylYangI have looked at your record, and it is extremely clean which its quite unfortunate because this was one of the worst breaks of NVL that I have seen. You were absolutely outnumbered in this certain scenario, there could've been so much roleplay opportunities for both parties here but that went downhill as you ran off, pulled a gun which resulted in you going down.

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 75526

Rule(s): G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back