What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Dave Davidson 489 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avion Solar

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Avion Solar

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Dave Davidson 489

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1846

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting/Teliporting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had arrested Dave Davidson and was sorting out the BWV for the report when DAVIDSON can be seen throwing himself at the cell door multiple times before appearing to teleport through then getting a machete that was not on him when he was arrested and coming back and slashing me. i attempted to contact DAVIDSON multiple times though OOC requested he comes to liaison however he failled to do so.
BWV of search in the cell: https://gyazo.com/072014d16397a8c2f836f2ff5995a32f
BWV of exploit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ZJvC-T2pU

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/17146ed9348c09f9c4e8a215d8c910c0%20-%20ID

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thats me in the clip ,  I was jumping around and punching and kicking and I accidently managed to phase through the gate somehow. Obviously I wanted to escape so I attacked him. The reason I had the machete is because It was in the police evidence storage on desk. I didnt see you the officer say anything in OOC ngl. But after this I cooperated with the other officers and went back to my cell. 

I didnt see anything OOC if I did I would have came to liaison.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ozkiiand @Avion Solar

Hello there, fellas. I was wondering if any of you happen to have a recording of this scenario with audio, as that would be highly appreciated. If it happens to be that the audio was manually cut for personal reasons, then I would highly appreciate a full version sent to me in private.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies I didn't realize the audio was missing I am re-uploading now with the audio 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

other officers in the station you can also hear if you listen my mic capturing the bwv I was sorting out which was playing through my speakers as Ive set it up so that my windows media player audio isn't recorded by my obs

@Avion Solarand @Ozkii

After watching the footage it is clear that both /e and ragdolling was used in an attempt to get through the cell. This is a clear violation of (C2.2) Exploiting by using an exploit to gain an advantage over an opponent, and as Dave Davidson decided to use this advantage instead of requesting to be put back in, it shows clear intent of exploiting. We also require high quality role-play whenever a life is taken on the server, and as Dave Davidson had left for about five minutes and returned with the only words spoken being "night night" before killing the officer it's shows clear violation off (G1.2) Random Death Match.

31303 | Permanent Ban | C2.2, G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back