What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dave - Other (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyano

hehe
Your In-game name

[TCK] Kyano Miller

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dave

Date of the incident

02/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As you can see. I was clearing up a roadblock that these men had created. One of the men asks me to reapeat because he did not hear it earlyer that I steal whatever i want. I would just like to point out that the clearing up was my last resort. I already tried to tell them to move it, but they didnt want to, just to add, multiple cars had already crashed into them

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a22ef54ef17a0b6f7/rpuk-report-dave
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

By no means do we condone the language used by Dave in this instance, however in the video provided it is blatant that Dave had no harmful intentions with the language that he used. I believe that Dave was attempting to inform the player of his wrong doing however did so in the wrong manor.

For future reference, to all community members we are strict with our rules and how our community is represented. However every situation is different and I believe it's best for people to improve from their mistakes, henceforth dealing with this situation in a more lenient fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back