What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Davv on Discord? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Davv on Discord?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/04/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1530

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As indicated in the video I have chased a vehicle whereby the driver has then decamped. Following this decamp despite there being no RP or any form of communication between or throughout the pursuit another player who was in a vehicle (Jester) drives past and begins shooting the officers present which has therefore allowed a gunfight to take place. As shown there was NO RP provided by the person who shot and this is very poor. I don't think your reasoning being 'there were no other options' is an excuse or justification for your actions. I understand that you wanted to help your member etc as you stated however there are many other ways that this could have been done.

After speaking in detail in the liason about this incident with the people who were involved, I do not have any form of issue with the gang retaliating nor escalating the RP in a hostile way and if Albo Reli (the person I was originally chasing throughout) did attempt to shoot myself after I chased etc this would not have been any issue which I echoed in liason multiple times, however as shown this was not the case.

We spoke in liason and I appreciate that you have apologised but, I do not think the justification provided is good enough nor is the standard of people who have been on the server for long enough to know better in a whitelisted faction. 'It was in the heat of the moment' is not satisfactory for me and originally within the liason you believed there was no wrong-doing in your actions which I find concerning.

I would be happy to address any questions raised by staff however I do not wish to elaborate any further within this report as I think the videos do the talking.

All the best,

Biz

Videos - (2 Parts due to Medals length)

Part 1 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1TjKt0RnyarksZ/d1337B6lgdkv?invite=cr-MSwwZkgsNTUwMzUxMjYs
Part 2 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1TjK5AaK90PRzD/d1337AjUeCU7?invite=cr-MSxLUnYsNTUwMzUxMjYs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1TjK5AaK90PRzD/d1337MFEB2Rs?invite=cr-MSx6NG4sNTUwMzUxMjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi Adam, Hope you're doing well.

"Davv on discord" is infact me so i'll explain everything from my my POV. 

However, before i do start im going to clear up a few things, that you've basically blatantly lied about in this report.

don't think your reasoning being 'there were no other options' is an excuse or justification for your actions.
We both know this is a lie, i had admitted that i could've done better, i didn't state there were no other options I had admitted how i could've done better in the situation.

you believed there was no wrong-doing in your actions
Another blatant lie again, i had apologized and realized what i had done wasn't the best and could have been better. So i'm not sure why you've said this?

Now, Busy, I'll give my side of the story.

Mid afternoon last night, myself, Albo, and a handful of other people were going around having fun and trying to find ways of making money. It had eventually came to an end for some simply because we had enough.

Now, whilst on the way back to Azteca Turf, Albo was being followed by Police for whatever reason, and when i came in range on radio the first things i heard were "help me, help me, help me police are chasing me" So as you do i began to make my way to turf where i had seen Albo being chased by police, i tried my best to defend Albo by blocking you as seen in the clip, which you said in the Liasion was completely fine as you understood that i was most likely involved. 

I decided not to ram into you to let the chase continue not only because of RP, but also because getting chased by yourself is pretty fun. However, as seen from your clip you then began to ram Albo yourself before pulling a gun on him. This is where i had pulled up in the Jester and had saw YOU pointing a gun at him. 

Now you claim this to be RDM, however you have guns pointed at one of my fellow gang members, and you expect a known criminal with multiple gun charges to let you arrest him. You did state that i could have pulled up and tried to have spoken to you, however Busy, i know you well very and you're known within the community to be very trigger happy and i wouldn't have wanted to risk my life in RP. So this is why i had decided to take the opportunity to shoot you, to prevent the death, or arrest of Albo. 

You said in the Liasion that i had prevented RP from happening, which i don't believe to be true, I am a gang member and within RP i am NOT going to be friendly, especially when you're trying to arrest someone who is apart of my gang. There was multiple of you aiming guns, and i wasn't going to risk my life within RP to pull up next to you when i know you would've just shot me.

Its unfortunate to see you here in the first place, as i thought it had been cleared within Liasion.

Thanks anyways,
Gibs

Whilst i can agree there could have been more done in this scenario from BOTH sides to really have a good roleplay scenario. 

As soon as you pull that guy and he speeds away, you say "most likely has a firearm" or words to that effect. Then another cop says over the radio that its confirmed firearm. Meaning that there is a very good chance when pinned he would use it. Now in the heat of the moment people do things they look back and think on it and see how they could do it better.

I do believe if you all went to a liason, he admitted that he could have done more there which he could have. 

However, i dont believe it was random. You knew he had a gun, he is circling azteca block (could indicate he has friends there or is a part of it) and you KNOW another car is involved in trying to help him. 

So for that i will not be deeming this 'Random'

What i will say, is that does not mean going forward people can go back to their turf and just shoot police. But in this specific scenario i do believe it was not a random act, multiple things led up to the way this ended. 

Both sides could do better, so next time please do.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back