What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Deadpool and Arjan - Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupss

Your In-game name

Pupss Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Deadpool and Arjan

Date of the incident

26/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well Deadpool decided to start talking smack while we were roleplaying with them and Arjan just went off character way too many times.
Now i believe they are new to the server but once we tried to talk with them after another situation (they went to the Southern Checkpoint and messaged us that it was being taken and basically RDMed us upon arrival) they decided to log out from the server.
I did not attempt to resolve the situation since there was nothing really to resolve although i wanted to speak with them to explain them how the server works and stuff.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=CaringLazyRhinocerosHeyGuys&amp;autoplay=false

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha where are the first 10 minutes of your video? you people are the ones with LOW quality RP. You executed us because we had a big mouth (RP).

Goodjob! while we werent even over the border. You encourage people to take up their arms against you and the Cartel (we did after NLR). We did comply by putting our weapons and stuff away to enter the roleplay (me with a big mouth). And still you execute us while ziptied and cooperated. You are the one here who should be penaltied by your actions. it's the thing that I never report a player on the forum because of this and always sort things out on teamspeak if there are any problems.

next: You didnt try to resolve anything with us.
next: it was 23.30 english time
next: There was no RDM, you literally told us to put our weapons down or get shot.

Next: Really high quality proof you got there.

Feels bad.

We did try to speak with you, ArcticKora sent one of you guys a message.

We did roleplay with you only 2 of you got shot the other one was let go until he crossed the line.

I believe that ArcticKora is getting a video of the other situation as well.

23:30 was the other situation btw.

Yes, very high quality roleplay by executing people who cooperate. Upload the whole situation and we will see what happens next.

Didnt receive any message, didnt hear any of my friends receiving one aswell.

There is no need for the full situation iam reporting you for (1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal. and also for (3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything. now if you have a problem with my roleplay of executing you people you also need to know how to roleplay and be able to adress tô people in different situations, now I know you complied and placed you have put your weapons away although you had a police vehicle which I contacted the police to come and get you, since they couldn’t do it we took care of you and the reason why Is that you adressed to me without care. Although If indeed you have any problems with my roleplay put a report a player up on me.

Also note that the date is wrong I tried to edit it although for some reason it’s not working, correct that 25/07/2018

Not talking about you, your name is not on this report a player for some reason

Tbh also how can you say we failed rp when we came back to kill you once nrl was over. We told you to put your hands up yet you never. Hence we shot.

@Callum123450 That was not fail roleplay it was more of baiting and RDM since upon arrival all you also did was initiating instantly, funny also before i executed one of you he said something like "Our brothers will come back and revenge us", also seen as breaking NLR (since we all know what you ment by saying that). I dont usually put up reports although you guys just broke way to many rules and didnt really care much in my opinion.

@lex0r Not even going to bother responding to you anymore.

What do you mean its breaking nrl, We waitied for the full 15mins plus extra for you to come back to the checkpoint?

Still you need to let go what happened to you before (basically forget and move on) not come back for revenge.

Yes i understand that but hence saying we sent photo to brother etc and they will come back surely that is still in rp ways and is still acceptable

Heres the thing how would you actually send a photo when you were ziptied?

Also lets stop talking this here since its not the place for that although if you want come teamspeak Poseidon Poseidon Liasion

Baiting for gunfights etc is all you do all day long dude, coming in with guns out etc, starting to talk aggressive etc. The most fun part of all this is that I payed Butch 75k for a ticket (manual transfer) xD. We didnt break NLR since we waited for like 20 minutes and to be really honest, I didnt even bring the last situation up. I can let it all go since I don't care much about the money etc. Next to that I rather talk stuff out on teamspeak instead of posting stuff on forums since it can be understand wrong. But you didn't even try to reach out to me. You are probably a nice fellow outside the game and all if I checkout your twitch but now I can't see empathy here.

Sorry that it gone this way but the mistake is on you in my opinion.

Like I said before, if you behave like this to people...you will find people who don't care about money etc (like us).

Then situations like this occure.

Just be careful with your RP and act in situations like you would do in regular life (since when is a Kartel calling the police for assistance etc!?) and like you would kill people for having a big mouth?! (strip them or make fun of them).

I fully cooperated with you in that RP situation and I even enjoyed it a little bit (my friends not so much. especially Arjan as you noticed 5 minutes before that ppl took him hostage for over 30 minutes and travelled around the map with him). But you know, no hard feelings were involved until you take this small thing to the forum.

It feels like you are seriously hurt and are in need of micromanagement.

I am still open to talk this over on teamspeak and sort it out so we can let this past.

The situation has been resolved, would be nice if some one could reject this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back