What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dec,Stephen Donald Black,Liam Ryan - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mig

Your In-game name

Christian

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dec,Stephen Donald Black,Liam Ryan

Date of the incident

29/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was following Ifrit for some time then I decided to talk to them. When I landed they started running towards me and They said: Hands Up, If you are gonna get into the helicopter I will disable it, Then started screaming Hands Up Without any Threat like Lethal force is gonna be used against you or something like that. Probably I haven't heard it or something. On the video, my voice is a bit later but their voice is good.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKg3ep1SbTA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@John Mig, my view of the situation is as follows:

You see an ifrit with armed rebels surrounding it. Your curiosity gets the best of you and so you land.

As soon as you land, you are approached by armed rebels who ask you to put your hands up. Rather than following instructions, you pull your weapon and proceed to talk back to the rebels. Some discussion happens but it quickly ends up in a gunfight.

I am not happy with anyone in this situation. Dec, Stephen Donald Black & Liam Ryan obviously had very little desire for high quality RP approaching you in that way. You shut down any chance of RP when you pulled your weapon.

However, without being able to hear your audio clearly, or be able to determine who fires first, I'm not going to hand out any punishments.

Everyone involved in this report would do well to reread the rules and have a long hard think about whether this server is the right one for them. We will be keeping a very close eye on you all.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back