What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - DefaultFun - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dora Raymen

Your In-game name

Dora Raymen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DefaultFun

Date of the incident

28/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was selling some processed LSD, when these two drove in front of me and blocking my car. They got out and said get out or we'll engage etc, they then tied me up and the video starts there, they stripped my comms and I spooked them by telling them my friend was around, which he was but they took my location devices so no GPS. ( didn't know where he was lol ) they then took me in their car after blind folding me and took me somewhere ( FFWD >> ) They then pulled me out of the car, and They then told me how they didn't like what I was doing ( Fair enough ) and they explained how it's affected their life. Then they decide to send me to the afterlife, on behalf of altis PD. I wish I could give more detail but there isn't any, honestly. I've been on this server over 4 years and it just saddens me to see boring RP with an excuse to kill someone. ( Edited to correct name spelling, not to nudge ) 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JuIChX_iMw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Dora Raymen The video does not seem to work. Any chance you can fix the link? 
Fixed, I had it set to PVT instead of unlisted 🙂 link should work now, if not here’s a new one. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regarding the situation I am open to talk about this in teamspeak to talk about the situation and hopefully reach a conclusion where we can mutually all still stay, also the video seems heavily edited hiding quite a few plot points, may we have the whole un-edited video for inspection. Also may I see the original video you put on the report please since that was deleted.

Regarding the situation I am open to talk about this in teamspeak to talk about the situation and hopefully reach a conclusion where we can mutually all still stay, also the video seems heavily edited hiding quite a few plot points, may we have the whole un-edited video for inspection. Also may I see the original video you put on the report please since that was deleted.
I decided to go straight to this because in all of my experience in these situations, team-speak is never successful and usually results in one guy saying "ah sorry dude okay" and then going and doing the same thing to someone else. The goal of the reports is to maintain RP and keep RP to a decent quality standard, the most role-play I got was "Drugs affected my kids" *Dj Kaled saying another one* it's just something I've experienced many times before and I wanted an official opinion because why should more people go through this experience as well, I might as well nip it now and have it said that the RP quality needs to be higher to kill someone. I'm not looking to get you banned at all, that's the last thing I want all I want is for you to understand that what you did was just boring and you're on the wrong server for that kinda play style is all. 

As for the footage, it's not edited a lot really the only main edit is the FFWD in the car in which I said "so you guys like doing this sorta thing?" and to which I got no response. However, i'll happily upload as much uncut unedited footage as possible from the scenario shortly when my bedroom isn't a freezer, but please note when the video starts is the only recording from that point that I have, it's not cut and the text written scenario is 100% accurate. You have my word that none of this is for revenge or to Ban, nor is it edited to enhance my opinion. I also don't know what plot points you're talking about but I'll sort a full version shortly. Role-playing is like lovemaking, if one of you isn't putting the effort in the other person won't want to either. 

For me to judge the situation I require an unedited/no cuts video. Any chance you could provide this? @Dora Raymen

I also urge you guys to resolve the report on teamspeak if you guys can! If you want a staff member present during this feel free to come to join for support and a staff member will help you! 

@Dora Raymen Shall we set a date and time to go onto teamspeak to hopefully get this entire situation sorted out, also regarding the truck we did NOT steal it, we were going to but it was taken before hand, probably by your friend.

Im not in for the weekend unfortunately, I’ll be back on in a few days. I suppose it’s best to not drag this out any longer, I’ll happily come to TS yeah if we can just come to an understanding that my death wasn’t roleplayed very well. I just felt like it needed addressing officially. The videos I have are basically What is shown without the fast forward as my shadow play is set to 1 minute ( since changed ) so, the uncut version is very similar. I’m not after a ban, and I’d be happy to close the report if it’s clear that quality RP is imperative for the life and experience of this server. 

I'm happy to come to a conclusion that the RP on my behalf was wrong and could of been done better, but that is now a part of the past and unchangeable, though since you're not in for this weekend we can solve this out via the forums here.

Excellent, I’m content with that and I respect you for saying that. With that said I no longer wish* to continue with this report, thanks for not shying away & for being honest and cooperative 🙂 

@Dora Raymen As you request this report will close. I'd just like to say that it's very kind of you that you forgive @DefaultFun for his actions. And instead of wanting someone to get punished you are happy when he admits he was wrong and hopefully learns from his mistakes! Kudos to you!

Report Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back