What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Deleter - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Felix

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Deleter

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/08/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2000

What best describes this incident ?: 1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Video says it all really. I am not one to really get offended by this sort of language, what I have found to wind me up a bit about this situation is that it was a member of the community who has spent so long as staff - dealing with people that do this exact thing and treating them like they are disgusting and tell them they have no place in the community using this sort of language- and then calling me a retard, pretty much unprovoked

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/gCWuOsUW4EM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First at all why did it take you over 48 hours to report this ?  

And you say is not a revenge report but funny not even 2 min after your friend getting ban on Altis you put this report up on the the staff team. 

You contacted the NHS command and the staff leads and still put up a report ? Where you not happy of the outcome since you had to report it the 3 time after 48 hours ? 

Don't know if your mind is still on Altis but there is a big difference on how to roleplay on FiveM and on Altis. 

Calling you a retard was said in roleplay as you jump around on your own car and on the ambulance don't really see any word that fit how you do your roleplay. Personally i do not know any people that is healthy jump around on cars on normal days when there friends are need in help. But hey maeby we don't share the same group of friends ! 

It had been said that Altis and FiveM is 2 different way in roleplay where in FiveM we allowed a lot more words that we did not allowed on Altis as long there is a roleplay.

Don't know your age but GTA you need to be 18 to play and i have not seen you reporting any NPC for saying the N word or call people all the order word that is in the GTA GAME ! 

Why did it take you over 48 hours to report this ?  
Why 48?: I uploaded it at the time I did because that was when I'd confirmed it was an issue. Previously I had told a staff lead about it, they didn't action it so I had assumed initially it wasn't an issue.

And you say is not a revenge report
Why revenge report?: It's not. It's just clear from the judgement you mentioned that it is in fact not acceptable, and I wasn't aware of any action taken. If it is acceptable, then the lead I told can explain that, but I saw an inconsistency in the rules and wanted to post it so it can be actioned in a way that's fair.

You contacted the NHS command and the staff leads and still put up a report ? Where you not happy of the outcome since you had to report it the 3 time after 48 hours ? 
Why contact NHS command and Staff lead?: I'm also senior in a whitelisted group and know Phoenix so Wanted his view on your conduct as NHS. I raised it to a lead as it was about a staff member. The lack of action compared to the recently actioned report has led to this report on forums. All consistent.

There is a big difference on how to roleplay on FiveM and on Altis. 
Your point on Altis vs FiveM. It's a community rule, so they need applying consistently. The previous report led to action on both Altis and FiveM.... The community's view is that the word is unacceptable. Why does the server in question change that? 

It's a word that carries a discriminatory connotation when describing someone or their behaviour. As  said on the last report, it shouldn't be a word used to describe anyone or anything on our community and I'm sure you know that and you know that it's wrong... but you haven't admitted or apologised for that?

Whether or not it's in RP doesn't necessarily matter. The word WAS said in RP on Altis too... but that was unacceptable. Why does 16 vs 18 as a minimum age for factions suddenly mean the acceptability of language and application of community rules is so dramatically different? I don't believe it does or should.

Since this is a report against a staff member, staff leads will deal with this one.

I just want to clarify @Felix, just because action was not taken straight away. It does not mean its unnoticed.
We do have lives and jobs. If you had questions. You could have asked.

We will deal with this when time presents itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
You wrote in your report that it did not offend you but now you wan't me to say sorry. 

So sorry for calling you a retard will make sure not to call you that again. 

Under normal circumstances prior to Tuesdays Staff Meeting on the 10th of November, this would have been a rule break in accordance to C1.2. There has been an ongoing discussion for some time now within the staff team to transition into the more acceptance in use of words on both servers. We have indeed stayed true to our course on especially this rule but as we are seeing that the use of certain words are "normal" elsewhere, permanently banning someone does not really benefit the community. This has been discussed and was discussed 20 minutes after this report was put up on Tuesday.

To prove this: See this IMGUR for the meeting minutes on tuesday. We do not take minutes from rules meetings because they are rather long, but discussions have been had for some time.

Now this does not mean you can use every other word under the sun because this report said something else. The staff team will retain the ability to deal with this on a case to case basis and issue punishments to the degree that we see fit.

•  Things said in roleplay, stays in roleplay. The characters you create in our community stays in-game. Anything out of game can and will be dealt with.
  •  From a case by case basis we will introduce the Fair Ban System into the C1.2. Excessive use and so forth will and can still lead to a permanent ban but as stated before, case by case.
  •  If it requested that you stop using words or phrases of that kind, you stop. Punishments can and will be handed out.
  •  We do not encourage the use of these words, but as stated above we are looking to be more lenient.
If there are any questions on this, feel free to message myself on TeamSpeak or Discord.

Because of this, any C1.2 ban issued since tuesday that are similar to this case, will be reverted to a 1 day ban, and unbanned as time served. The next ban issued will follow the normal proceidure of the fair ban system.

This being said, as this is the first offence of DELETER in the Fair Ban system he will be banned for 24hrs.
There will also be internal staff punishments.

Action Taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back