What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - DewieP - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Your In-game name

PAR. Roy Mustang

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DewieP

Date of the incident

29/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me (PAR. Roy Mustang), SUR. Lostie and STU. Annamaya were on a NHS patrol and went to Kavala square to treat people.

While we were trying to treat the patients, DewieP came to the scene and started calling Annamaya and Lostie "Whore" and "bitch" (which I personally don't have any video footage since i started recording after that...).

After 20 seconds or so he went from the street to upstairs of Kavala market and called me "faggot" the first time. You can also hear Lostie saying in TeamSpeak that she had called admins in-game and at 0:28 in the video you can hear admin joining our channel asking if anyone is recording (can't remember who the admin was tho..).

After he left the Market, he went to Annamaya as she was telling someone her name and said "no one gives a fuck who you are Annamaya" and after Annamaya told him that she just said it because someone asked her name, he replied with "Ye but no one gives a shit".

Then i followed after him away from the Kavala market to a random house nearby, he tried to get in but it was locked so he said "Well, i wasted your time and that's what i wanted to do" and as I was walking away he called me "faggot" once again.

As i was walking back towards Kavala market he ran after me and started calling me "French queer" and "faggot" once again.

He had no reason to be toxic towards anyone but he still did it, and calling people "whore", "bitch", and "faggot" is just not right.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsROuF-GCTg&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Supsuli

Do you have a longer video, perhaps showing a minute or two before for context please. 

Thank you.

Report Accepted
After speaking to Annamaya, and hearing from the other medics involved. 

While this is not a ban, it is a warning on both of your steam accounts DewieP for offensive and discriminatory behavior. 
The reasoning behind this is that we can not see here where this "roleplay" stems from, and at times it cuts very close to being a personal insult to the players behind the character. 
If you are found to be making such remarks in a malicious way in the future, you can rest assured the punishment will be much more severe. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back