What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - DI Hugo - Other (Execution) (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handy

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Smiffy Boy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DI Hugo

Date of the incident

01/28/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was restrained by DI Hugo, where I proceeded to initiate on him and ordered my release from his custody. Upon me initiating and warning him of snipers I start to call out his position as he is right next to me and behind the blue fence (hot miced in game and for TS so my friends know) he then proceeds to shoot me while I am in restraints and un armed. This is execution. In the liaison session despite being told by Tomthedodge this was a rule break he proceeds to argue and come up with every excuse under the sun (including me apparently baiting.) Hence the reason for this report, the fact that he was arrogant and argumentative combined with the fact that he is a DI and should know better than to do this.
I went to go and calm down after the liaison session, and after a think about it, a police officer of his rank should know the rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/588d3445489c8ea245/k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Smith Boy,

Thank you for this.

I am sadden to hear that even with a 20 minute conversation in the liason room, you still feel the need to report me.

What the video does not show is that shots were being fired at me while you were giving directions to where I was (Unfortunately I do not have the video). As I was being shot at, I was in a grey area, as I could not remove your radio equipment as I was too far away (Bad RP).  Yes I took the shot and killed you while in hand cuffs but I felt you were directly involved in having my life taken by telling people (who was shooting at me - not shown in video) where my location was.

You say in your report that is clear that I executed you and that is not allowed. This is stated in (9.1. Police are not allowed to execute players. This was abolished in UK law in 1965 . (Punishment is a ban). But there is a grey area that I feel needs to be clear. If a player who is handcuffed is deliberately assisting in the death of an officer by providing the location of a police officer so his sniper can kill him, is that player not as guilty as pulling the trigger himself? I just want this to be made aware because if it is not the case, maybe reword the rule to say that "Under no circumstances is a player restrained to be shot".

However, this is mute as you Handy have felt hard done by. To that I am truly sorry.

After counsel from my CI (Aiden) we went through and noted the mistakes I made. These were:

1. I should have removed your comms straight away when I tazed you.

2. I could have tried to yell over to you to try to organise a peaceful solution.

There was mistakes involved. I am not denying that and that I will learn for the future (If given the chance).

What I am sad about though is that there was nothing more I could do in the liason room. I apologised sincerely (witnessed by Fade, CI Aiden, DSGT Proctor, Dsgt John Morrison and Matt Azajuri). I offered compensation which you denied. When asked if there was anything else I could do to resolve it, you said no, there was a sour taste in your mouth. Even at this point, your team mate Matt Azajuri told you that you were being silly.

You advised everyone in the room that you were not going to do anything but have a drink and cool down. 5 minutes later you make this report. It is my hope that we can move forward and have a chance to have some wonderful RP in the future.

Lastly, whoever reads this report, please note that Holo (who was not involved in this situation) came into the liason room and was purposely going out of his way to cause an argument. To the point that he was forcefully removed by Fade/Tom three times, the channel had to have a password put in it and he still came in causing an issue. Tom then removed Holo and held him in a different room.

It is my belief that if Holo was not in attendance, this situation could possibly not have escalated to the extent that it did.

I cannot provide any video evidence from my end. That video does not show the conversations I had with Smith Boy, nor does it show any vocals from me.

If there is anything else I can to assist, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Respectfully

DI Hugo

Holo was intended to be an asset due to his experience in the police force, and to keep the equal representatives rule in play. I didn't state I wasn't going to do anything, I said I would have a drink and calm down then make a decision. I felt this report was necessary and irregardless to what my friend told me, the report was my choice. Although you apologised I still feel that you as a DI should have a better understanding of the rules and to not execute people.

I do not feel satisfied that police command can deal with the offence appropriately due to the severity, which is the reason the report was filed.

You are taking the opportunity once again to point the finger towards everyone else where possible. He did what he wanted to do, he is reporting you because you broke a rule end of . You and other cops were argumentative even once told you were in the wrong by a staff member (most people would of apologized here by the way). Your clinging to straws in an poor attempt at trying to dismiss Handy's claims. I wont comment further as i wasn't directly involved however as Hugo felt the need to mention me i will comment this once.

Before this Report A Player can get processed (Due to our 24 Hour Waiting Protocol) and given the comments about third parties potentially being an influence with the outcome of this situation.

I would like to suggest that both of you meet on TS with a Staff Member and talk this over 1 on 1 with the Staff Member present.
Now, please understand that if a resolution does not get made during that teamspeak discussion then we can proceed with this report as normal after the report has been up for 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to be part of this. Please let me know where and when (if this were to take place) and I won't hesitate to be there.

Respectfully

Di Hugo

I don’t feel that this second discussion is needed. This argument of third party influences is silly and frankly not why this report is up. I don’t feel the need to discuss this once again as the rule break is clear and he can’t comp for this issue. His attitude was poor and frankly he should know better. I won’t be attending a second discussion as I feel all points were adequately covered and sufficient discussion was given to this matter for what was clearly in my eyes a rule break. Furthermore, he had the audacity to try and turn it into what I may have done wrong in the situation (accusations of baiting as I mentioned earlier). I will refrain from posting further and politely decline the opportunity to discuss this again.

Yes Vaffla, thank you.

1. I've apologised sincerely for my mistake.....This is deemed unacceptable by Handy

2. I've also offered compensation.....This is once again deemed unacceptable by Handy

3. I've asked Handy is there anything else I could do to remedy the situation....Handy informs me there isn't.

All this was witnessed by level 3 and level 4 staff team. This is from I believe is the purpose of the liason room.

4. I've apologised publically for my mistake....this seems unacceptable by Handy.

5. I've accepted to be in a room one on one with a neutral party to try to resolve it (Recommendation by Fluqi)....this was rejected by Handy.

Yet he claims he tried to resolve it in the liason room and that it is not a revenge report.

I'm not sure what more I could possibly do.

Respectfully

DI Hugo

After reviewing all the evidence provided along with the comments made by both parties and opinions of the Staff Team I have come to the following conclusion; 

@Hugo000, although I can clearly see that you are apologetic for what you have done, it doesn't change the fact that you have broken Server Rules. As a long standing member of the Community & a Detective Inspector within the Altis Police Force I would expect for you to know and follow all of the rules provided by either the Server or your current faction. 

Your comments on the "grey area" of the rule some may say are valid but that does not mean that you can use these "grey areas" to your advantage to either break the rule or find a way around it. The rule is clear. 

(9.1.8) Police are not allowed to execute players. This was abolished in UK law in 1965 . (Punishment is a ban)

I am sure in your time on the Server as a Police Officer you have encountered several situations quite like this and from my knowledge you have not acted in this way. Why start now?

Today I will be placing a ban on yourself for the above reasons. I do wish you the best of luck in your unban appeal.

Accepted - Action Taken 

Hugo - (9.1.8) Execution 

Name:DI Hugo

Steam ID:76561198160934449

GUID:69825bcabcef0a677fe7790791c2ca3a

@H A N D Y I will leave you with a bit of advice;

Firstly: In future, if you ever attempt to solve a situation please make sure that it is only with parties directly involved. Although you asked for your friends to come with you because they had experiences within the Police Force from what I am hearing it became more of a hindrance so in future please just have people directly involved as well as a Staff Member if needed!  

Secondly: Although in this situation Hugo did not deny what he had done, if he had done so then with the evidence that you provided I would not be able to come to the conclusion I did. I would ask you that in future you at least attempt to (if at all possible with your Computer) have a recording of your own, from your own perspective. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back