What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - did not get id - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambino

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ry gambino

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: did not get id

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: maybe powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 229 robbed me at ottos demanded keys to my car so i done as asked as they had guns at me so they decided to then bribe me for money or there stripping my car
i did go to there turf where a few arguments tuck place to then get my car after storm to having all upgrades removed of the Ferrari 458, no issue with all the stuff that happened but i think demanding someone's keys to then remove parts may be power gaming if not then i apologise for this report, did not get there ids but not sure if staff can get logs from handing keys over to removing parts

i didnt try contact them in ooc as i didnt no they was removed until after storm

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1gA9AmCrZzVeQX/vpXKlflrw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @Gambino

Just a quite one before Staff look into the logs for this report.

When you were shot downed by these gang members originally, what did you do next?

Was actually shot twice first time I went back to them then I was dumped an didn’t speak to them again 

Well,

Taking upgrades off your car isn't Powergaming in any way. It is roleplay after all, there could've been avenues for you to go down if you hadn't tried to aggravate them which led to your death. We do have a judiciary for a reason..

However, had they took your car keys then killed and dumped you where you stood. This would be powergaming as no matter the roleplay they win. This is just not the case here, you kind of forced them to shoot you which led to you breaking New Life Rule.

Have a read;

(G4.5) When you have been revived:

• You have been given medical treatment and must continue to roleplay your injuries with the medical treatment in mind.
  • When you are being treated by a medic, you must be mindful that you have just been injured and you must not just run off after you have been revived unless there is a strong roleplay reason to do so.
  • Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

With that being said, this report will be denied due to no rule break except from yourself which I hope you'll take this as a learning step. I will add a note to your profile to clarify for future that you have been warned for this.

Report Denied

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back