What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Diego - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Please upload 2-3 min before you arrive to the gas station
given that a few days has passed since the incident I no longer have said footage - However i am confident both me and diego can agree this is where the situation started.

Report is rejected due to not enorth video been showed 

The Report Itself

So if you are at a stage where its a clear cut rule break or you haven't been able to resolve the situation with the person then you may proceed by filling our Report a Player form.

Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore you must supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back