What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dillon, SoundLogic - Glitcher (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr FlimFlam

Your In-game name

PC triky [WA181]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dillon, SoundLogic

Date of the incident

30/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on police patrol and we got into a gunfight with three armed rebels at Stadium Fuel whilst they were trying to rob the place. After two got rubbered by other police officers I rubbered and restrained the third. Mahula (the guy who recorded the video) was watching the situation. I had all three rebels in restraints, and while I went to get the car to put their weapons in, two of them became unrestrained and proceeded to kill me, despite my efforts. I have a video recorded from my side but because I was getting the car and did not see them get unrestrained, they were able to claim they got lockpicked. I can show this video from my side if needed. We called the pair to Teamspeak but they never showed up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQH-R1SLiEM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@triky is their any chance a other video, because the video provided only shows dillon running and executing a officer  after his restrains fell off. 
At this point their totally no evidence of soundlogic his restrains felling off. 

@Jefke V I can indeed provide a video of me with all three in restraints, unfortunately in the video my mic was not picked up for whatever reason, but I am talking although nothing really of much significance to this report.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At 4:16 you can see all three suspects restrained, although only Dillon and SoundLogic lose their restraints. The only people around who could have lockpicked are Mahula (who didn't as we have seen his side) and the naked guy named Joe, who I believe most certainly would not have had enough time especially seeing as if he was lockpicking them one of my colleagues would have called it out.

I feel i should add, by the time i got back there, i didn't see the naked guy, whoever he was, or anybody else anywhere nearby them. The only two possibilities i can see, are the cuffs coming off on their own, which in my experience they hadn't been in cuffs long enough to have that happen, or they lock picked each other, which is what i think happened here. The time it took for the second guy to come loose is not far off the amount of time it takes to lock pick cuffs, and i think my video is showing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the videos provided. And came to the decision. Both Players have broken rule 2,4 
I dont believe at any point they got lockpicked out. wich Also have been proven in the videos. 
If handcuffs fall off magiclly, they need to putt their hands up intil someone comes to free them. 

SoundLogic -
Ban - 2.4 -
 Dillon -
Ban - 2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back